GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Need help with getting these decals done, since I can't find them anywhere in the in-game search results.

I am after The Workers S.R.L. on the spoiler.
EdShFfEWkAQo0Mo

And I also need the Fratelli Casiraghi logo as well. The logo is underneath the photo, but try to make it look as close as it appears on this car.
5f11b2e4d0a55.jpg

18620809_1126150000824937_5399200863599300327_o.jpg

Thank you in advance if you are able to get these done.
I should have my original Fratelli Casiraghi logo somewhere. I'll see if I can find it and re-colour it.

upload_2020-7-21_9-52-27.png

I know the text isn't great but I should have a better version from before it was optimised to within an inch of it's life that I can use.

Need help with getting these decals done, since I can't find them anywhere in the in-game search results.

I am after The Workers S.R.L. on the spoiler.
EdShFfEWkAQo0Mo

And I also need the Fratelli Casiraghi logo as well. The logo is underneath the photo, but try to make it look as close as it appears on this car.
5f11b2e4d0a55.jpg

18620809_1126150000824937_5399200863599300327_o.jpg

Thank you in advance if you are able to get these done.

Attachments

• workers.svg
    7.6 KB · Views: 13
  • workers.mask.svg
    10.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Casiraghi.01.opt.svg
    14.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Casiraghi.01.mask.opt.01.svg
    12.7 KB · Views: 16
Doing some really nice clean work @Higny
General tip for all decal makers.
I have found that the Acumin pro font has a very low node count when converted, especially for letters S,C,O etc. It is my sans serif font of choice for bulk text. Lowercase is also pretty economical. Not sure if getting the otf or ttf version makes a difference.
nodes.png

Doing some really nice clean work @Higny
General tip for all decal makers.
I have found that the Acumin pro font has a very low node count when converted, especially for letters S,C,O etc. It is my sans serif font of choice for bulk text. Lowercase is also pretty economical. Not sure if getting the otf or ttf version makes a difference.
View attachment 942546

Thanks for your words, and for the font.
It will be really helpfull. It is very annoying and time consuming deleting nodes by hand to fit under the 15kb limit on decals with a lot of text like the last one.

Hey guys. Can someone work their magic?

I need all the texts separate and one in black and one in white.

Thanks in advance.

Not sure if you wanted each line separate or each text size. Here is a heap, the two complete ones are precision zero so a bit messy. Use duplicate and replace for pretty well any color combination. Need to unzip file first.

Attachments

• Cancer.zip
    38.9 KB · Views: 11
Hello everyone, i'm creating a Mola S Road 2016 replica, the livery isn't that difficult to make, but i need a decal with those liitle squares on the side of the car, i tried make them with gran turismo default decals, but they are too many, to have a good result i must use more than 100 decals and you can use a maximum of 300 decals so it is impossible to complete the livery with all the sponsors, numbers etc.
Of course every kind of help is apprecieted.:cheers:
2016_car - Copia.jpg

a7392e6bb40a880a4404b5bc9d443eca.jpg
Cattura.PNG

ooops can get the attachment to upload..

Can someone please svg the text below for my Madpanda Motorsport AMG GT3

Attachments

• 5e7e280d5810f_5e7e280d580bf.png
    5e7e280d5810f_5e7e280d580bf.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I'm looking to get this decal as a SVG file, so I can complete a replica of the #77 Dempsey-Proton GTE entry in this year's European Le Mans Series.

#77 Dempsey-Proton Drivers (ELMS).png

Thank you in advance if you manage to get it done.

Whipped up these GT World Challenge Europe number boards with the season opener kicking off this weekend, is it possible to get these done in SVG format?

GTWC Europe - PRO Board.png

GTWC Europe - PRO-AM Board.png

GTWC Europe - SILVER Board.png

GTWC Europe - AM Board.png

Thank you in advance if you get these done.

I should have know better....Madpanda have added a few logos to the car for this weekend..... id be very grateful if some could svg the following

madpanda_motorsport

@Madpanda_Msport

Madpanda Motorsport

82885481_2491412574519209_6360773319003734016_n-e1578940548618.jpg

could the pandas head be removed and spilt the madpanda and motorsport...need them to go in line not above and below.

logo-header-300x146.png

thorvik.png

one last request
could I have this logo, but with both text and logo separated.

I undertand its a large request, ill credit in the uploaded liverys.

thanks

Last edited:
Got a couple more GT World Challenge decals, these are the decals pertaining to each class. Including 2 different versions of the Pro class sticker. Is it possible to get these in SVG format, in addition to the number boards I posted earlier.

GTWC Europe - PRO Sticker (Helvetica font).png

GTWC Europe - PRO Sticker (Klavika font).png

GTWC Europe - PRO-AM Sticker.png

GTWC Europe - SILVER Sticker.png

GTWC Europe - AM Sticker.png

Thank you in advance if you get them all done!

Got a couple more GT World Challenge decals, these are the decals pertaining to each class. Including 2 different versions of the Pro class sticker. Is it possible to get these in SVG format, in addition to the number boards I posted earlier.

View attachment 943227
View attachment 943228
View attachment 943229
View attachment 943230
View attachment 943231

Thank you in advance if you get them all done!

It should be fine but I can't test them in GTS, my account is suspended.
Boards soon.

Attachments

• am.svg
    1.1 KB · Views: 13
  • pro.svg
    1.7 KB · Views: 11
  • pro2.svg
    1.8 KB · Views: 12
  • proam.svg
    2.2 KB · Views: 11
  • silver.svg
    1.9 KB · Views: 11
I should have know better....Madpanda have added a few logos to the car for this weekend..... id be very grateful if some could svg the following

Here are some of the Madpanda decals, did the head as well .

Attachments

• Madpanda All.svg
    8 KB · Views: 9
  • Madpanda head +stroke.svg
    8.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Madpanda head.svg
    4 KB · Views: 8
  • Madpanda txt1.svg
    1.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Madpanda txt2.svg
    2.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Madpanda txtboth.svg
    4.1 KB · Views: 8
I'll keep my madpanda decal then :D
I did BSC and almost finished Thorvik.
Or am I too late too ?

no mate ill still need the BSC and Thorvik, cheers

thers are Fb, Insta and twitter ids....they are on the roof of the car...could I have them SVG please.

madpanda_motorsport

@Madpanda_Msport

Madpanda Motorsport

Last edited:
It should be fine but I can't test them in GTS, my account is suspended.
Boards soon.
Doing nice work.
How did your account get banned? Was it for the turbolader decal with the three k's. My corona beer bottle decal got banned a while back. Sony should ban people for ridiculous reporting. At least give us an easier way to appeal bans. We need sanity to return to this world.

Yep, turbolader.
I hesitate before uploading it, thinking someone could be upset with it, and then explain it should make things right.
I had never thought I would be reported directly and suspended one week.
The worst part is there's no appeal.

Just 2 add my two cents but the Haruhi Suzumiya name decal I asked to be done also got the dread triangle on it and no explanation given.

I haven't re uploaded it yet but I will do, nuts that it also sensors the original version you originally uploaded meaning you have to upload it twice, once to get a private one and share the other...

Back