GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments

Attachments

• amboard 2.svg
    12.8 KB · Views: 15
I'm now looking to get these decals in SVG format for my FFF Racing Team replicas.

Orange1 Holding
Orange1 Holding.png

Orange1 Holding (FFF Esports).png

Assetto Corsa Competizione
(updated with GT World Challenge in the logo instead of Blancpain GT Series)
Assetto Corsa Competizione (Black).png

Assetto Corsa Competizione (White).png

Thank you in advance if you get them done!

Attachments

• orange1.svg
    4.4 KB · Views: 10
  • orange1blacklogo.svg
    1.3 KB · Views: 10
  • orange1full.svg
    7.9 KB · Views: 9
  • orange1holding.svg
    3.8 KB · Views: 9
  • orange1orangelogo.svg
    1.1 KB · Views: 10
  • assetto 2.svg
    11.9 KB · Views: 13
  • assetto2 2.svg
    11.7 KB · Views: 12
I'm getting closer to finishing one of the replica FFF Lamborghinis, so I need to get these logos in SVG format.

Soft Trim - I'd like 2 versions of this logo, one with the soft trim text in black as shown and one with the aforementioned text in white.
picture_orig.png

Elf - I'd like to get this logo with the white background I put behind it, since I can't find any versions of this logo with that background uploaded to the game after browsing search results.
Elf.png

It would seem the last sponsor logo for my Madpanda doesn't have a website .

Touring Mars found this image...

Would anyone like to have a go at making it...

Appreciate its a big ask...thanks

Gestion Park
20200725_111506.jpg Inmeubiles Y Flotas

Hi guys,

Possible for these two please, I don't need the colours just one colour would be fine :) these are the best quality images I could find of these logos

With the bottom logo, I could do with just the logo on a transparent background if possible

bSCLoiQ.png

yUJkMIa.png

jPV88ax.jpg

edit this website seems to be eating links so here is the gallery link

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Possible for these two please, I don't need the colours just one colour would be fine :) these are the best quality images I could find of these logos

With the bottom logo, I could do with just the logo on a transparent background if possible

bSCLoiQ.png

yUJkMIa.png

jPV88ax.jpg

Attachments

• efp.svg
    1.5 KB · Views: 13
  • reil.svg
    12 KB · Views: 13
I'm getting closer to finishing one of the replica FFF Lamborghinis, so I need to get these logos in SVG format.

Soft Trim - I'd like 2 versions of this logo, one with the soft trim text in black as shown and one with the aforementioned text in white.
View attachment 943479

Elf - I'd like to get this logo with the white background I put behind it, since I can't find any versions of this logo with that background uploaded to the game after browsing search results.
View attachment 943481

Stupid question : why don't you use a white square on the livery for the elf logo?

Attachments

• softtrim.svg
    5.8 KB · Views: 12
  • softtrimwhite.svg
    5.8 KB · Views: 11
It would seem the last sponsor logo for my Madpanda doesn't have a website .

Touring Mars found this image...

Would anyone like to have a go at making it...

Appreciate its a big ask...thanks

Gestion Park
View attachment 943528 Inmeubiles Y Flotas

Found a better pic on Facebook
FF423733-B862-420E-A451-2E5E9C47C784.jpeg

Needs to be tested after SVGOMG reduced it.
And tell me if the negative spaces are ok with the car&building.
I have sometimes issues with merging curves in Affinity.

Attachments

• gestionpark 2.svg
    13.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Surely the easiest way is to put the decal on a white rectangle and then, if you run out, ask for them to be put together? Right now you are asking for decals that might not be needed.

I have room for only 5 more decals. Plus I intend to have space for 4 decals to be put onto another variant of the car, hence why the Elf logo needs to be presented as was posted earlier.

Hi guys,

yUJkMIa.png

Still just need this Scharp Consult logo doing :cheers: :D
(wasn't sure if it had been missed by accident or not)

I have room for only 5 more decals. Plus I intend to have space for 4 decals to be put onto another variant of the car, hence why the Elf logo needs to be presented as was posted earlier.
That's a lot of stickers. I've never came anywhere near running out of room.

Hope this is OK. I don't like faffing around with gradients so there isn't one.

Attachments

• elf.svg
    4.2 KB · Views: 13
I need your help with this decal. I've done both left & right sides but after I've uploaded them the left side comes up blank. I thought that maybe I forgot to resize it so I went back & re did it but it still showed up blank after I uploaded it. Can you please help me . I've attached both right & left sides.

Thanks,
garystevens64

Attachments

• F1 Hass Team Honda Body Decal - right side.svg
    11.7 KB · Views: 13
  • F1 Hass Team Honda Body Decal - left side.svg
    12.5 KB · Views: 12
I need your help with this decal. I've done both left & right sides but after I've uploaded them the left side comes up blank. I thought that maybe I forgot to resize it so I went back & re did it but it still showed up blank after I uploaded it. Can you please help me . I've attached both right & left sides.

Thanks,
garystevens64
Gtsport is so fussy with files. All I did was ungroup your groups and apply colors to the actual paths when the fill and stroke was applied to the group. Once SVGOMG does its magic it can alter your svg structure and cause trouble in gtsport. If you hold the ctrl key down when selecting objects it will pick a single path rather than the group. Best to keep all fill and stroke assigned to the individual paths and not the group.

Attachments

• F1 Hass Team left.svg
    10.7 KB · Views: 9
Back