GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Hi there, the WTF Logo didn't come out, only the yellow colour at the bottom did, the rest is black, bar the border and writing.

If anyone else can please help get my logo done in a size small enough to be expected, please please can you do it.

I have an SVG of it, but i can't get it small enough. Both JPG & SVG attached again.

Thanks

Rich

I can't offer you more, take it or leave it

20200909_212035.jpg

Attachments

• WTF-Logo-mod-2-omg.svg
    13.4 KB · Views: 10
Ehy guys, i am about to start a 2008 Woodone Clarion ADVAN GT-R replica, but i need some decals, i wasn't able to find all of them on the internet, so i took my PS3, i started gt6 and i took some photos, they're not perfect, but they should be fine, the problem is that they're not perfectly straight, but i think that there is some wizard know how to make them look perfect:D

(Ebbro) please maintain the "MINIATURE MODEL by MMP" writing
Cattura.PNG

(Clarion) I found the chromed clarion logo on Gran Turismo, but not in a good quality, so i hope that someone will be able to make a good version of it, but i know it's diffucult.
Clarion_Logo.png

(Drivers names) This is not staright because this is a photo of the roof that is curved.
Ronda_1.jpg

(Pepsi nex) on this pay attention to the lower side, that's not flat and if possible i'd like to have the decal with the white background
Siracusa (giorno).jpg

(Vanilla Sky) it is not pefectly horizontal
Siracusa (giorno)_2.jpg

I'm sorry for the photos that aren't perfect but i tried my best and GT6 photo mode is not as good as the GT Sport one.
Obviously any kind of help is appreciated:cheers:

Ehy guys, i am about to start a 2008 Woodone Clarion ADVAN GT-R replica, but i need some decals, i wasn't able to find all of them on the internet, so i took my PS3, i started gt6 and i took some photos, they're not perfect, but they should be fine, the problem is that they're not perfectly straight, but i think that there is some wizard know how to make them look perfect:D

Does anyone have time to test the Clarion sticker on PS4? Unfortunately, the upload preview doesn't say anything.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-09-10 um 09.20.54.png

Attachments

• clarion-test.svg
    13.2 KB · Views: 13
Ok, no rush, if you want you can do the others before, i can wait for the clarion logo.

Please test this sticker. I created it in Illustrator, then opened it in Inkscape and saved it and reduced it in SVGOMG. I would be surprised if it works! :)

Attachments

• clarion-inkscape (1).svg
    13 KB · Views: 14
I hope you don't mind @Timebandit67 I took your file to "correct" the gradients (delete the gradientTransform)

No, I don't mind at all, on the contrary! I am happy if you show me what I'm doing wrong.

I work with Illustrator CC2020 and I have not yet managed to make an SVG with a gradient :(
And believe me, I've done a lot of SVG's.

I'm testing your SVG tonight. if it works, can I upload the Clarion SVG to my website https://www.kayyou.ch/svg

No, I don't mind at all, on the contrary! I am happy if you show me what I'm doing wrong.

I work with Illustrator CC2020 and I have not yet managed to make an SVG with a gradient :(

I'm testing your SVG tonight. if it works, can I upload the Clarion SVG to my website https://www.kayyou.ch/svg
You have a site of SVGs for gt and you keep it a secret???! Hahahah
It's going to be incredibly useful in the future!

Ok course you can, you did all the work.
And to understand what I did, just check this

(Ebbro) please maintain the "MINIATURE MODEL by MMP" writing
View attachment 956682

(Clarion) I found the chromed clarion logo on Gran Turismo, but not in a good quality, so i hope that someone will be able to make a good version of it, but i know it's diffucult.
View attachment 956683

(Drivers names) This is not staright because this is a photo of the roof that is curved.
View attachment 956688

(Pepsi nex) on this pay attention to the lower side, that's not flat and if possible i'd like to have the decal with the white background
View attachment 956690

(Vanilla Sky) it is not pefectly horizontal
View attachment 956691

I'm sorry for the photos that aren't perfect but i tried my best and GT6 photo mode is not as good as the GT Sport one.
Obviously any kind of help is appreciated:cheers:

Here your decals.
Don't have the time to make the last one yet.

Attachments

• EBBRO.svg
    7.5 KB · Views: 12
  • JPDEOLIVEIRA.S.ARA.svg
    5.5 KB · Views: 11
  • PepsiNEX.svg
    3.1 KB · Views: 13
FFF Racing Team used a new font for driver names on the #19 and #555 cars in GT World Challenge Europe last weekend so I got these ready to be put into SVG format, each with the names in white and black.
FFF #19 Nurburgring Drivers (Left WHITE).png

FFF #19 Nurburgring Drivers (Left BLACK).png

FFF #19 Nurburgring Drivers (Right WHITE).png

FFF #19 Nurburgring Drivers (Right BLACK).png

FFF #555 Nurburgring Drivers (Left WHITE).png

FFF #555 Nurburgring Drivers (Left BLACK).png

FFF #555 Nurburgring Drivers (Right WHITE).png

FFF #555 Nurburgring Drivers (Right BLACK).png

Thank you in advance if you get them done!

FFF Racing Team used a new font for driver names on the #19 and #555 cars in GT World Challenge Europe last weekend so I got these ready to be put into SVG format, each with the names in white and black.
View attachment 956813
View attachment 956816
View attachment 956815
View attachment 956814

View attachment 956818
View attachment 956817
View attachment 956820
View attachment 956819

Thank you in advance if you get them done!
You've made those files yourself choosing the font? Because if you did, you just have to do the exact same thing in inkscape or equivalent and convert the text in curves.

You've made those files yourself choosing the font? Because if you did, you just have to do the exact same thing in inkscape or equivalent and convert the text in curves.

The problem is, I've never used Inkscape before and would likewise screw up the SVG conversion. If it helps, I could have them done in one colour each and then just change the text colour in Vector Paint with no problem at all.

Back