GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
The problem is the blue part ? Did you try with a darker blue base ? what is the color of your transparent decal ? Did you try to color it in blue/black,... ?
Yes th problem is the blue, but if i try a darker one it becomes silver, even a blue black doesn't work

With a 50% opacity and color code 65-90-50 and 5or6 duplicates, I have this. Using a lower value it should be ok.
I tried but it doesn't work, i tried to ''study'' a bit the livery and i saw that the semi transparent decal that has been used is one so it should be less transparent, so i would be so grateful if you can upload the other decals with different level of opacity

I tried but it doesn't work, i tried to ''study'' a bit the livery and i saw that the semi transparent decal that has been used is one so it should be less transparent, so i would be so grateful if you can upload the other decals with different level of opacity

Attachments

• 60.svg
    535 bytes · Views: 12
  • 70.svg
    535 bytes · Views: 10
  • 80.svg
  • 90.svg
Hey people, can I get some help to upload this one? It's saying its not valid on the gt sport site. But it is SVG and it is less than 15kb. Fairly simple logo

Attachments

• IAE AQUI EH OZXANGADO.png
    IAE AQUI EH OZXANGADO.png
    2 KB · Views: 11
thank you very much. May I ask what app did you use making that? It made the logo that much higher quality AND it still works on gt sport website... Very good

thank you very much. May I ask what app did you use making that? It made the logo that much higher quality AND it still works on gt sport website... Very good
I use Affinity Designer but you can do the same with any vector software.

Hi,
Can someone please help me to get these three images transformed into a good SVG that I can upload to GT Sport? Somehow I'm not able to do it with too much quality :-(

Attachments

• wsr_cup_logo.png
    wsr_cup_logo.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 12
  • rsr_logo.png
    rsr_logo.png
    10 KB · Views: 13
  • number_plate_wsr.png
    number_plate_wsr.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 12
Hi,
Can someone please help me to get these three images transformed into a good SVG that I can upload to GT Sport? Somehow I'm not able to do it with too much quality :-(

did my best. had to make the lines and border on the number plate darker as they wouldn't show up all the way.

Attachments

• rsr_logo.svg
    4.2 KB · Views: 14
  • wsr_cup_logo.svg
    4.4 KB · Views: 14
  • number_plate_wsr.svg
    10.7 KB · Views: 14
Hello guys! Can anyone help me with this logo converted to SVG? I need 2 versions:

1- just as it is
2- If possible without the black background? just the logo?

I know I might be asking much but any assistance is appreciate. At least one option will be awesome.

Attachments

• 84169347-84f5-495a-9065-35d2854e85a8.png
    84169347-84f5-495a-9065-35d2854e85a8.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 11

Attachments

• aarova.svg
    8.6 KB · Views: 10
  • gikimattext.svg
    8.6 KB · Views: 11
  • gikimatlogo.svg
    1.6 KB · Views: 11
Hello guys! Can anyone help me with this logo converted to SVG? I need 2 versions:

1- just as it is
2- If possible without the black background? just the logo?

I know I might be asking much but any assistance is appreciate. At least one option will be awesome.

no texture details inside the logo

Attachments

• icyteamlogo.svg
    1.1 KB · Views: 12
  • icyteamtextlogo.svg
    5.3 KB · Views: 11
  • icyteam.svg
    7.4 KB · Views: 10
Back