GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
hello, can someone do the Gofrino and Saint jean industries logo? Google search 'Gofrino logo' and 'Saint jean industries'. I want the first one that pops up. Also the leadex logo. THe leadex logo I want is the second one that pops up in Google search. With a transparent backgrounds. Please
Maybe I'll do the rest later.
Edit: There goes Gofrino, with a white variant, like the one in the livery.
Hi, i need the arrow and the flags on the right of the names
There you go

Actually i found a better one, i just need the red part transparent.
Something like this?

Attachments

• sjiGTS.svg
    8.3 KB · Views: 14
  • leadexGTS.svg
    5.1 KB · Views: 15
  • oliveiraGTS.svg
    7.6 KB · Views: 14
  • yasudaGTS.svg
    1.7 KB · Views: 10
  • gofrinoGTS.svg
    12.2 KB · Views: 10
  • gofrinogradGTS.svg
    14.8 KB · Views: 11
  • arrow2GTS.svg
    446 bytes · Views: 11
Last edited:

SVG makers assemble.

Hi, i need the arrow and the flags on the right of the names
Actually i found a better one, i just need the red part transparent.

Attachments

• 7215343853246611472_1.png
    7215343853246611472_1.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 11
Anyone able to make the rainbow circle for me? Need it ASAP. Thank you

Attachments

• F08A3191-D4F1-4CF4-80F1-89B92E2D9017.jpeg
    F08A3191-D4F1-4CF4-80F1-89B92E2D9017.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 11
If anyone can help I'm looking for these to be 2 different decals and if possible I would like the Ghost Transportation Services with and without the fine print below it.

decal.jpg

I realize this is probably pretty simple, but I have zero skills when it comes to doing these decals..

Can someone do up 2 different signatures for the wifey and I?

sig.jpg

Wow thanks for the quick work and I know I always say it, but I really do appreciate everything you all do here.

Thanks again

can someone do these logo? also can you make the black part be transparent and make elephantmortosports.com be a separate file? please
elephant.png

Last edited:

Attachments

• roftsgradGTS.svg
    3.9 KB · Views: 14
  • sgradGTS.svg
    2.1 KB · Views: 12
  • rgradGTS.svg
    1.1 KB · Views: 12
  • otgradGTS.svg
    1.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
This is the closest I could get.
Thank you! Is it alright if i requested a couple of svg's for each word in the logo as well? Like an svg for the "RAY" text, svg for the "OF THE" text and svg for the "SPEED" text.

Last edited:

Attachments

• revivepeachGTS.svg
    13.3 KB · Views: 14
  • reviveGTS.svg
    8.2 KB · Views: 14
  • revivecitrusGTS.svg
    12.7 KB · Views: 14
  • revivemangoGTS.svg
    13 KB · Views: 12
I'm trying to make this 512BB race car. I've got just about everything done. Except for one decal I can't find. I have no idea what it is or what company it represents. Any help would be appreciated. It's the one that's around the Ferrari logo on the nose (between the 2 Shell logos).

There's also a large one of the roof of the car. Also, I can't find the proper JMS racing logo like is at the top of the hood. I can find a newer style, but not the one pictured here.

chantilly-2016-495.jpg

I'm trying to make this 512BB race car. I've got just about everything done. Except for one decal I can't find. I have no idea what it is or what company it represents. Any help would be appreciated. It's the one that's around the Ferrari logo on the nose (between the 2 Shell logos).

There's also a large one of the roof of the car. Also, I can't find the proper JMS racing logo like is at the top of the hood. I can find a newer style, but not the one pictured here.

chantilly-2016-495.jpg
It's the Thomson logo.

chantilly-2016-495.jpg
I'm sharing this because the ones in the search engine doesn't have straight or parallel lines.

Also, I can't find the proper JMS racing logo like is at the top of the hood. I can find a newer style, but not the one pictured here.
EDIT: Here it is a similar one.

Attachments

• thomsonGTS.svg
    407 bytes · Views: 14
  • jmsGTS.svg
    1.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back