GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
And if someone if up for the task, all the logos and decal shapes from this car livery would be much appreciated.:)

6fac525056962d6ebca0e0bdc81b6ffe.jpg

Nissan-Bluebird-1.6-2001-8.jpg

39ee6542f3d4c37140da4e5e4e4c9eda.jpg

btcc_1999_aiello.jpg

Note: The Primera word and NISSAN word should be separated from the big decal on the side of the car, so it can be applied as one pieces! I really want to make this livery on the GT-R Gr.4:). Hope It's possible guys.

I remember seeing an American flag in the discovery section, however the star pattern was incorrect. Has the actual been uploaded yet? I haven't seen it.

@Lord Protector may be up for GTP Man of the Year! :D :cheers:

You can do this by taking the long alternating lines (Shapes 1, I think row 3 or 4, all the way on the right...I think it's 8 or 10 lines with spaces) and using the "tilt/scale" to shorten them down into dashes and spread them out.

Search #srl for my Gr3 FT1. I did something similar with the 787 dashes in mind. I think I ended up with 2 in each direction along the back of the roof.

Thanks, I did figure that out after I posted but a good deal of resolution is lost when I do that. Doesn't look bad with just a little distance though. I am having trouble trying to match the actual RENOWN logo though. Non standard font with rather prominent white banding on each letter is giving me fits.

Awesome, I just saw them online this morning. But I also saw my mistake : the Autobacs and Yokogawa logos have a white background. I did the others myself but I didn't check these two.

So here they are, corrected, along with @LittleSpike request :
- Super Autobacs
- Yokogawa
- NSX (text)
- Skyline (text)
- Vtec (text)
- Castrol (text)
- VW (logo)

Thanks again for your help !

Thanks for making vectors of those! And also, thanks to Lord Protector for uploading them. Hopefully the others I posted will get made sometime soon too.

@Lord Protector, you are a legend!
More incoming if possible:
Metalcorp_Partnership_Icon.png

Fine as is
A1_Office_Partner.png

Fine as is
Mercury_Partner.png

Top words separate if possible, not really fussed though
Tickford-Partner-Icon.png

without the "Performance driven by passion" please
WDIS-Partner-Icon.png

Fine as is
PPG_Partnership_Icon.png

As is
AVS_Partnership_Icon.png

Fine as is
ihear_Partner.png

Just the word ihear please
McQuinn_Partnership_Icon.png

Both separate please
Baldwin-Filters-Partner-Icon.png

Fine as is
Revolution-Racegear-Partner.png
As is
boost-mobile.jpg

words separate from logo please
LMF-Parntership-Icon.png

both as is
Elliss-Partner-Icon.png
sct-logo.jpg

without group please
tsw-logo.PNG

words separate from logo please

And if someone if up for the task, all the logos and decal shapes from this car livery would be much appreciated.:)

Note: The Primera word and NISSAN word should be separated from the big decal on the side of the car, so it can be applied as one pieces! I really want to make this livery on the GT-R Gr.4:). Hope It's possible guys.

From what I see, the only decals which lack are PRIMERA and AUTO-TRADER, the others are already online.

Auto-Trader exists online, and here is what I can do for PRIMERA
PRIMERA.png

If our Dear @Lord Protector can upload them, here is the zip file with :
- Super Autobacs
- Kaneko (with and without red background)
- Jurassic Park
- Lotus emblem
- Auto Trader
- Primera

I'll see if I can do some more of the requests...

Attachments

• SVG Upload Lord.zip
    17.8 KB · Views: 37
From what I see, the only decals which lack are PRIMERA and AUTO-TRADER, the others are already online.

Auto-Trader exists online, and here is what I can do for PRIMERA
View attachment 691089

If our Dear @Lord Protector can upload them, here is the zip file with :
- Super Autobacs
- Kaneko (with and without red background)
- Jurassic Park
- Lotus emblem
- Auto Trader
- Primera

I'll see if I can do some more of the requests...
If you do get around to more requests, it would be great to see the hellcat logo and the acr logo. You guys are killing it!

View attachment 690924
View attachment 690925
View attachment 690926
View attachment 690927

We have similar taste I see! I love the Primera. Owned three myself, my mom owned two, my moms ex owned three because of me, a few friends of mine have them.. Yeah. Great car. :D I did a simplified version of this one a while back, but I'll try to manually trace it to make it better. Consider it done. Just give me some time.

Another request for Audi, could only find a jpg image of this
Logo_quattroGmbH.jpg

I did this one yesterday, but without the rhombus in the front.
Is that ok for you? I guess with a square you could add it again if you need.

Really surprised how many people like the porsche emblem. So I made a better version. Was quite hard to get under 15kb. (14.8 now).
Also, some more things for Force India/BWT Mercedes and a project I am working on.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rQ7qhJetRkJkD5udqkt-W9OtPNd8vkac?usp=sharing

@Lord Protector , could you please upload these if you have time?
Let me know if anything is too big or making any other problems. Thanks!

Can anyone even find the Holts decal from the back of the Arta NSX? Google can't even find it! Actually, I'm having trouble finding much of anything from this car besides the Bridgestone, Rays and Mobil 1. I'm sure some have already been uploaded but it's such a pain to find anything if it isn't properly tagged.

ARTA_NSX_01.jpg

Can anyone even find the Holts decal from the back of the Arta NSX? Google can't even find it! Actually, I'm having trouble finding much of anything from this car besides the Bridgestone, Rays and Mobil 1. I'm sure some have already been uploaded but it's such a pain to find anything if it isn't properly tagged.

ARTA_NSX_01.jpg

This one?

Edit: http://www.holts.co.jp/

Edit 2: Full Partners List: http://www.alnex.jp/partner/index.html

Attachments

• logo_2x.png
    logo_2x.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 25
It would be greatly appreciated if someone could upload these! I’m not entirely sure what it takes to make these into good looking SVG files, so there may actually be better images on the web that can be found.

2ekoqhy.jpg

28vxhj5.jpg

29fqd1d.jpg

w9a5au.jpg

55l8ib.jpg

264rodg.png

2mpbcbl.png

11kfrlw.jpg

30wsh84.jpg

2zsmnop.jpg

2rxfax3.jpg

Last edited:
It would be greatly appreciated if someone could upload these! I’m not entirely sure what it takes to make these into good looking SVG files, so there may actually be better images on the web that can be found.

2ekoqhy.jpg

28vxhj5.jpg

29fqd1d.jpg

w9a5au.jpg

55l8ib.jpg

264rodg.png

2mpbcbl.png

11kfrlw.jpg

30wsh84.jpg

2zsmnop.jpg

2rxfax3.jpg
Check out the SVG tutorial thread mate, and you'll have all you need to make these into SVGs. A lot of them are already in-game already though

Check out the SVG tutorial thread mate, and you'll have all you need to make these into SVGs. A lot of them are already in-game already though
I don’t have the decal uploader, and i have not seen any of those logos in game. Could you point me towards where i could find them?

I don’t have the decal uploader, and i have not seen any of those logos in game. Could you point me towards where i could find them?
Just do a search in-game without setting any parameters. Pirelli for example exists in several versions. :)

@Lord Protector, you are a legend!
More incoming if possible:
Metalcorp_Partnership_Icon.png

Fine as is
A1_Office_Partner.png

Fine as is
Mercury_Partner.png

Top words separate if possible, not really fussed though
Tickford-Partner-Icon.png

without the "Performance driven by passion" please
WDIS-Partner-Icon.png

Fine as is