GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Hey lads,

Dunno if this one can be done, but could anyone give this plate a go?

https://peterauto.peter.fr/wp-content/uploads/2017-tao-plaque-rallye.jpg

Sadly enough i couldn't find the 2018 one so the date needs to be replaced to 23-28 avril 2018 and the colors needs a replacement aswell. :/

A friend of mine was there so there's plenty of pics to have the right colors:

(You can cut the Tour Auto logo out of it if needed, i already have it)

Thanks to whoever can make this one!

K32
Why can't you just make a sort of template (masking tape in a sense) where the area around and outside the hexagon is a certain colour (black for uploading purposes), while the outline of the hexagon itself is transparent? That way when you apply the decal on the car, the special colour you use for the car will also apply to the hexagon.

Example (the special colour used here was probably a type of gold (thus the gold hexagons) and he painted the rest of the car in yellow stickers (which is why you can't see gold anywhere else on the car):

Also, there was a GTP livery competition based entirely on this topic. @Lebowski feel free to look through here to see what's possible.

Already thought of that months ago! Problem is the body needs a special colour and i need 2 different chrome hexes on the same design. Hence my request!

Hi all, wondering if I could get some help with a couple of decals to finish off a livery in the works. I'm being a bit cheeky here, since the example pics aren't the best quality, there the best I could find, so apologies there.

Genki logo.jpg
team yokomo address logo 125.jpg

HKS style decal.jpg

Again, sorry the pics aren't ideal, particularly the HKS Style decal with it's watermark, but it's the best I could find, so I appreciate they're not the best examples. As for the other too, it's just the Genki logo on it's own I need, and that's the same with the team yokomo web address too. As ever, I really appreciate any assistance from the SVG wizards here :lol:, awesome work as ever :cheers:.

ive been trying to get these to work using inkscape. I've saved them as inkscapesvg and plainsvg but the upload tool on the Turismo web page says the format is invalid. What am I doing wrong? and could someone help me make these valid formats?

Attachments

• sofa1.png
    sofa1.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 8
  • sofa2.png
    sofa2.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 8
ive been trying to get these to work using inkscape. I've saved them as inkscapesvg and plainsvg but the upload tool on the Turismo web page says the format is invalid. What am I doing wrong? and could someone help me make these valid formats?
Watch this video.
A bit daunting at first but hopefully should get you there. After the trace bitmap delete original png image , select all of your scan click edit then click resize page to selection. The save should then be a proper svg format.

Hey lads,

Dunno if this one can be done, but could anyone give this plate a go?

https://peterauto.peter.fr/wp-content/uploads/2017-tao-plaque-rallye.jpg

Sadly enough i couldn't find the 2018 one so the date needs to be replaced to 23-28 avril 2018 and the colors needs a replacement aswell. :/

A friend of mine was there so there's plenty of pics to have the right colors:

(You can cut the Tour Auto logo out of it if needed, i already have it)

Thanks to whoever can make this one!

Will give it a go.
Here ya go @PinKPanther
One with everything at a lower quality. Colors still hard to inkblot from pictures, (had to guess a bit) let us know if any need changing.
optic2000.png

Attachments

• optic.zip
    10.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Okay, So I've actually managed to get it done together in a manner I hope you wanted it to.

I've uploaded it on my GT, it somehow doesn't show up on my feed or gallery, but whenever it does. It can be found under the tags: Likethewind, Granturismo, Events

After you uploaded it, you have to share it in game ?!

Nonetheless, thanks for your effort mate

Hi all, wondering if I could get some help with a couple of decals to finish off a livery in the works. I'm being a bit cheeky here, since the example pics aren't the best quality, there the best I could find, so apologies there.

View attachment 743402 View attachment 743409
View attachment 743411

Again, sorry the pics aren't ideal, particularly the HKS Style decal with it's watermark, but it's the best I could find, so I appreciate they're not the best examples. As for the other too, it's just the Genki logo on it's own I need, and that's the same with the team yokomo web address too. As ever, I really appreciate any assistance from the SVG wizards here :lol:, awesome work as ever :cheers:.
I'll have a go. I should have fonts to match the first 2 and do a hand trace of the 3rd.
Here ya go @Michelin Man .
genki+.png

Attachments

• genki+.zip
    6.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Thank you for your reply.

I will have a look at that when I get online in the game later.

I really like both liveries you have pictured in your post, you would't happen to have links to those liveries so I can add them to my
collection?

Thanks in advance!

@YukinoSuzuka

I've shared it, but there was an error so I had to re-share it again. If you click it now, you are right on my page.

It has a few errors and inaccuracies, but I had to use and alter a different type of font.

Thanks, A LOT !! :bowdown:

Now, not to being spoiled or untankful, but can you make a version without the yellow blocks? Because I've already created them with the livery editor (including a gradient) :rolleyes::D

Thank you for your reply.

I will have a look at that when I get online in the game later.

I really like both liveries you have pictured in your post, you would't happen to have links to those liveries so I can add them to my
collection?

Thanks in advance!

Here you go! ;)

EDIT: Hang on, do you mean the Porsche liveries? That was a real-life picture, but I'll try and find them in GTS, will link them here as soon as I can.

RE-EDIT: Here they are:
#92 "Pink Pig" Retro Livery: Link
4611712419602890761_23.jpg

#91 Rothmans Retro Livery: Link
5053686400844563457_23.jpg

And as a bonus, I also found the #77 Dempsey-Proton Racing Porsche running at Le Mans this year: Link
4971988286588322817_23.jpg

Enjoy!:cheers:

Last edited:
Could someone please make and upload the GTE PRO numberplate for this year's 24h Le Mans (empty, without the number and excluding the WEC logo beneath it like from this image)? I'm having a tough time finding a proper one on GTS:
lemans-24-hours-of-le-mans-2018-91-porsche-gt-team-porsche-911-rsr-richard-lietz-gianmaria.jpg

Sorry for the double post.

Also could the @PorscheRaces (can change colour) and #96 (in the same style of the #91 and in changeable colour) from this picture be made and uploaded? I'm going to try and pull off an attempt to make my own GTE PRO Porsche (Number 96 because it's the only number that is remotely close or similar to the other Porsches, while not being taken up by another GTE car), and this one detail just adds that extra level of authenticity.

Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 00.43.06.png

Thanks!

Last edited:
K32
Could someone please make and upload the GTE PRO numberplate for this year's 24h Le Mans (empty, without the number and excluding the WEC logo beneath it like from this image)? I'm having a tough time finding a proper one on GTS:
Here are some I hope that they are what you are after.
If you can't upload them maybe @Matrix243123 can. Since you both want the same one. We are limited to 1000 decals. That is shared with public, shared with friends and not shared, combined.
24hr.png

Attachments

• 24hr.zip
    9.7 KB · Views: 14
Could someone make this livery for me? I would be extremely happy, it is for the Ford Mustang GR.3, I have searched for it, but I could only find it for the gr.3 road car :(.

Ford Mustang GT3 Marc VDS - Racing Team

4948750397_fdbb467508_b.jpg

ford-mustang-marc-vds-gt3-testing_100310396_m.jpg

2010_Ford_MustangMarcVDSGT32.jpg

ford-mustang-marc-vds-gt3_100310395_m.jpg

Ford-Mustang-GT3-3.jpg

race-spec-mustang-to-enter-the-fia-gt3-european-championship-19311_1.jpg

marcdvsmgt314.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

It's insulco.be on the back spoiler.

Ford-Mustang-GT3-2010-Photo-09.jpg

mustang-gt3-marc-vds.jpg

Or this, maybe a bit easier? Or maybe not?

Ford Mustang GT3 - Marc VDS Racing Team

bes-24-hours-of-spa-2011-92-marc-vds-racing-team-ford-mustang-fr500-marc-duez-jean-michel.jpg

6050145658_7e2db61d05_b.jpg

bes-24-hours-of-spa-2011-92-marc-vds-racing-team-ford-mustang-fr500-marc-duez-jean-michel.jpg

28661262861_070ea32e80_b.jpg

24h-spa-2011-monday-23-1280x768.jpg

mustang-gt3-belgian-racing.jpg

Last edited:
Back