SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,119 comments

MatskiMonk

Inebriated member
Premium
United Kingdom
Not so Great Britain
Could someone make this livery for me? I would be extremely happy :), it is for the Ford Mustang GR.3, I have searched for it, but I could only find it for the gr.3 road car :(.

ford-mustang-marc-vds-gt3-testing_100310396_m.jpg

2010_Ford_MustangMarcVDSGT32.jpg

ford-mustang-marc-vds-gt3_100310395_m.jpg

Ford-Mustang-GT3-3.jpg

race-spec-mustang-to-enter-the-fia-gt3-european-championship-19311_1.jpg

marcdvsmgt314.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not sure what it says back on the spoiler, maybe insulco.be ?

Ford-Mustang-GT3-2010-Photo-09.jpg

Can't speak for the quality but I did find this one uploaded.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...arLivery/livery/1027422/1/8584504174963623440

Wales
Wales
normanself
Friendly request. Could someone create an SVG of my name please?

normanself

All in lower case, all one word. Font etc can be whatever, I'll just be greatly that I won't have to rewrite it on each new surface and livery.

Thank you kindly in advance :-)

Australia
Australia
Friendly request. Could someone create an SVG of my name please?

normanself

All in lower case, all one word. Font etc can be whatever, I'll just be greatly that I won't have to rewrite it on each new surface and livery.

Thank you kindly in advance :-)
Here ya go. Added a mask as well.
norrmanself.png

Attachments

• normanself.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 3
Brazil
Brazil
HKSGenki
I'm in the process of making a livery based around A Certain Magical Index character Misaki Shokuhou. However, I can't seem to be able to create a good core decal. If any of you could turn this into an usable SVG, I'd be extremely grateful. misaki_decal.png

United States
Louisiana
BoojiBoyTravis
Anyone able to do the 91-94 car numbers on the 2018 Porsche 911 RSR’s that appeared in onboard shots during Le Mans? Thanks!

United States
chicago
EliteKilla29
I'm trying to create this paint scheme
Brad-Keselowski-car-PIR.jpg

And I need this (the best I can find) in order to create that scheme.
right.png

Can someone please upload it to the game? With the hash tags as well so I can find it.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
After some help again please guys! No chromes or metallics this time haha! I need 4 decals please from this picture; J R M, JRM-GROUP.COM, the green "Gator" logo on the rear pillar and the large M thingy under the Ohlins near the back wheel please. Im going to remake one of my old liveries and would like it to be 100% correct this time so the fonts are very important as well! Thanks in advance and the usual request if you could add it to your own library as i have no method of transfering to mine!

11102929175_fcd4ce729f_b.jpg

daan

Salut Gilles
Scotland
Scotland
GTP_daan
After some help again please guys! No chromes or metallics this time haha! I need 4 decals please from this picture; J R M, JRM-GROUP.COM, the green "Gator" logo on the rear pillar and the large M thingy under the Ohlins near the back wheel please. Im going to remake one of my old liveries and would like it to be 100% correct this time so the fonts are very important as well! Thanks in advance and the usual request if you could add it to your own library as i have no method of transfering to mine!

View attachment 744657
I've got the M somewhere. I'd need to redo it though as it's on a white background. Just need to find what PC I made it on...

daan

Salut Gilles
Scotland
Scotland
GTP_daan
Nice one, that's a good start thanks very much!
I've done the M and the JRM. You know where to find them :)

I haven't done jrmgroup.com as I don't know what font that is. I haven't looked for the gator yet.