GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Been trying to get the Autosport.com logo using Inkscape but it keeps telling me it's the wrong svg format. :mad:

Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 5_autosport_logo.jpg
    5_autosport_logo.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 12
Not sure how the requesting works, but would like the following converted into SVG. Ideally want the blue logo to be the same shade of red if possible?00014785-full.jpg thA92FQCL2.jpg

Not sure if this request is even possible but worth a shot at asking. So I race in real life and I would think it would be cool if I could get a replica of what my number looks like on my actual car to put into any car on GTS. I did include my last name "Fisher" to see if that was possible to get on Sport.

If it's not possible its all good. :Cheers:

Merry Christmas all :cheers:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-15-09-38-43.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-15-09-38-43.png
    191.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_2017-12-15-09-38-22.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-15-09-38-22.png
    198.2 KB · Views: 19
Not sure if this request is even possible but worth a shot at asking. So I race in real life and I would think it would be cool if I could get a replica of what my number looks like on my actual car to put into any car on GTS. I did include my last name "Fisher" to see if that was possible to get on Sport.

If it's not possible its all good. :Cheers:

Merry Christmas all :cheers:

If it's your real life number, etc. Can you not ask the supplier of your real life sticker for the image file?

If it's your real life number, etc. Can you not ask the supplier of your real life sticker for the image file?
Ah gotcha like get the image file from my graphic designer that made it?

Could someone please give me a hint how I might find this decal?
It's the last one missing for my livery and my Japanese search skills are non existent.

I guess it's in respect of the 2011 earthquake in Japan?

Attachments

• Nippon.jpg
    Nippon.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 16
If someone could take the Blancpain series numbers 0 and 9 and put them together as a single 09 decal I would really be grateful. I use 09 to go along with my username/PSN ID and it's always a pain lining them up exactly right.

The numbers are already in the game and are really easy to find anywhere, sorry for not linking.

Hey all,

I've been making a lot of liveries from Ridge Racer 4, and have had success with duplicating Micro Mouse Mappy RT and Pac Racing Team ones for group 4, 3 and 1 cars so far. However, since there's very few Xevious and Dig Dug vectors online that I can find, I've yet to make some for RT Solvalou and DRT. If anyone can make whatever they feel necessary for such liveries I'd be forever grateful!

I would like to request this

876.jpg

:D

I'll give this a go for you. Give me a couple of days.

Guess what I've just made?

It's in 3 parts. You put the shield (complete with text) on first, then you put the flags and car in position. It's not an ideal solution but it was too detailed for me to make in one go.

brscc.JPG

Attachments

• brsccshield1.zip
    15.8 KB · Views: 25
Guess what I've just made?

It's in 3 parts. You put the shield (complete with text) on first, then you put the flags and car in position. It's not an ideal solution but it was too detailed for me to make in one go.

View attachment 700016
Hero!

Someone had uploaded a version with the shied and everything else cut out, so I tried to fill it in, but it looked a mess, cheers!!

(Did you upload it?, the images look like you did but the zip makes me think you didn’t?)

Hero!

Someone had uploaded a version with the shied and everything else cut out, so I tried to fill it in, but it looked a mess, cheers!!

(Did you upload it?, the images look like you did but the zip makes me think you didn’t?)
I attached the zip, but then I went and uploaded it anyway.

Some logos from one of my favorite bands Dredg and another little thing. Can you please remove the backgrounds so it's just the symbols? I hope the middle one isn't too big or you can resize it without it getting too pixelated. I can't find another version of it.
aGRT8nA.jpg
m3Y7tzK.jpg
UyBQQxP.png

QHItXkF.png
Jdsyb7q.jpg

Hey all. I've been stupid busy at my gubmint job, as well as being dragged into another lengthy music project, so I've finally rebelled and been spending some quality time with GT Sport.

I haven't read much of this thread, but I'd like to make a request of everyone who can help out. One thing that seems to be lacking at the online Discovery "shop" are a good selection of racing number plaques from various leagues. Forza always had a wealth of them, and I got good enough at using their decal tools to make my own when I wanted something different, but I'm done with Forza. For some reason, there are very few at the Discovery page. I'd think with people around the nets wanting to set up their own racing clubs and leagues that a few of these would be available. It also doesn't help that they're called about four different terms: racing number plates, plaques, panels and boards. Jeepers.
:P
I'm interested in everything and anything. FIA, ALMS, SCCA, fantasy, it's all good. Sponsors and league stuff would be good but I guess not essential. I'd also like to see some class decals of various classes. Using the GT Sport system of GRs would be dandy, but something based on the usual badges of various racing leagues would be super cool.

Well, and one more thing. There aren't a whole lot of national flags out. Flags for Great Britain and Germany are on the site, and I think Spain and a small handful of others, but the selection is spotty. In particular, right now there's only one U.S. flag you can build from sections. It figures that America would be slow to get some love. One proper U.S. flag with good color would rock pretty hard.

Back