GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Could someone make this livery for me? I would be extremely happy :), it is for the Ford Mustang GR.3, I have searched for it, but I could only find it for the gr.3 road car :(.

ford-mustang-marc-vds-gt3-testing_100310396_m.jpg

2010_Ford_MustangMarcVDSGT32.jpg

ford-mustang-marc-vds-gt3_100310395_m.jpg

Ford-Mustang-GT3-3.jpg

race-spec-mustang-to-enter-the-fia-gt3-european-championship-19311_1.jpg

marcdvsmgt314.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not sure what it says back on the spoiler, maybe insulco.be ?

Ford-Mustang-GT3-2010-Photo-09.jpg

Can't speak for the quality but I did find this one uploaded.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...arLivery/livery/1027422/1/8584504174963623440

Friendly request. Could someone create an SVG of my name please?

normanself

All in lower case, all one word. Font etc can be whatever, I'll just be greatly that I won't have to rewrite it on each new surface and livery.

Thank you kindly in advance :-)

Friendly request. Could someone create an SVG of my name please?

normanself

All in lower case, all one word. Font etc can be whatever, I'll just be greatly that I won't have to rewrite it on each new surface and livery.

Thank you kindly in advance :-)
Here ya go. Added a mask as well.
norrmanself.png

Attachments

• normanself.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 9
I'm in the process of making a livery based around A Certain Magical Index character Misaki Shokuhou. However, I can't seem to be able to create a good core decal. If any of you could turn this into an usable SVG, I'd be extremely grateful.misaki_decal.png

I'm trying to create this paint scheme
Brad-Keselowski-car-PIR.jpg

And I need this (the best I can find) in order to create that scheme.
right.png

Can someone please upload it to the game? With the hash tags as well so I can find it.

After some help again please guys! No chromes or metallics this time haha! I need 4 decals please from this picture; J R M, JRM-GROUP.COM, the green "Gator" logo on the rear pillar and the large M thingy under the Ohlins near the back wheel please. Im going to remake one of my old liveries and would like it to be 100% correct this time so the fonts are very important as well! Thanks in advance and the usual request if you could add it to your own library as i have no method of transfering to mine!

11102929175_fcd4ce729f_b.jpg

After some help again please guys! No chromes or metallics this time haha! I need 4 decals please from this picture; J R M, JRM-GROUP.COM, the green "Gator" logo on the rear pillar and the large M thingy under the Ohlins near the back wheel please. Im going to remake one of my old liveries and would like it to be 100% correct this time so the fonts are very important as well! Thanks in advance and the usual request if you could add it to your own library as i have no method of transfering to mine!

View attachment 744657
I've got the M somewhere. I'd need to redo it though as it's on a white background. Just need to find what PC I made it on...

Nice one, that's a good start thanks very much!
I've done the M and the JRM. You know where to find them :)

I haven't done jrmgroup.com as I don't know what font that is. I haven't looked for the gator yet.

Back