GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Is it possible to get both versions of the Roneo Vickers text please??

sw55.jpg

I've added a (very) simplified version of the palm tree, and I've also done the woman's face because I thought it will be interesting to retrace it.
But all of the other decals are out of reach considering the vector format and the 15kB limit.

Thank you very much for all your hard work

Anyone able to either make these texts (juicebox/shatsu in a single line) or knows their fonts? Thanks in advance :cheers:

upload_2019-11-9_1-13-51.jpeg

upload_2019-11-9_1-16-6.jpeg

Back on page 219 I left a request that has not yet been answered. I do understand that there are a lot of other requests for you to deal with and you also need time to play as well.

That being said, I thought I'd re-post my request to save you hunting it down...

An Australian soap logo (Solvol) was put into GTSport way back, but there was (in the 1970's) an ad that had the phrase "Wash your hands Geoffrey..." "... With the Solvol Geoffrey." This was NOT uploaded into the decals in GTSport.

It took a bit of searching but I found an old printed magazine ad with those words.

Without the thought bubbles and on a clear background, would it be possible for someone to make svg's out of these for me?

Solvol1.jpg Solvol2.jpg

Thanx heapingly!
Youse is awesome!!

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the forum, and I'm hoping you can help me out. My Uncle recently has really gotten into GTSport, and I was hoping to make him a Livery for whatever current car he is driving with his company logo. I've tried using the Logo Uploader on the GT Sport website, but no matter what I do I just keep getting the invalid SVG format error. It's clearly above my head. So I'm hoping someone here can help me out! If would be greatly appreciated!

Below is a PNG of his logo that I was working with, trying to convert it over. If someone could convert this, and maybe a version with White Text as well that would be AMAZING, but I'll take what I can get.

Thanks everyone! I would really appreciate it.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 11
Hello everyone!

I'm new to the forum, and I'm hoping you can help me out. My Uncle recently has really gotten into GTSport, and I was hoping to make him a Livery for whatever current car he is driving with his company logo. I've tried using the Logo Uploader on the GT Sport website, but no matter what I do I just keep getting the invalid SVG format error. It's clearly above my head. So I'm hoping someone here can help me out! If would be greatly appreciated!

Below is a PNG of his logo that I was working with, trying to convert it over. If someone could convert this, and maybe a version with White Text as well that would be AMAZING, but I'll take what I can get.

Thanks everyone! I would really appreciate it.
See if this will work for you.

Attachments

• AZALEA.svg
    13.5 KB · Views: 11
Back on page 219 I left a request that has not yet been answered. I do understand that there are a lot of other requests for you to deal with and you also need time to play as well.

That being said, I thought I'd re-post my request to save you hunting it down...

An Australian soap logo (Solvol) was put into GTSport way back, but there was (in the 1970's) an ad that had the phrase "Wash your hands Geoffrey..." "... With the Solvol Geoffrey." This was NOT uploaded into the decals in GTSport.

It took a bit of searching but I found an old printed magazine ad with those words.

Without the thought bubbles and on a clear background, would it be possible for someone to make svg's out of these for me?

View attachment 864383 View attachment 864384

Thanx heapingly!
Youse is awesome!!
Not the exact font, but pretty close.

Attachments

• Solvol.svg
    11.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Wash.svg
    12.4 KB · Views: 12
Any help with this would be much appreciated...usually I can get these with CD2019, but this one is tough.

Attachments

• bigdiehl.png
    bigdiehl.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 10
Any help with this would be much appreciated...usually I can get these with CD2019, but this one is tough.
I still get the urge to make a decal every now and then.
Also did just the black so you can change color on the full decal. Duplicate and replace with the black and change to any color.

Attachments

• Big Diehl Racing B.svg
    14.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Big Diehl Racing.svg
    15 KB · Views: 9
Requesting striping decals for Honda Beat (the underbone scooter, will definitely use it on the kei car :lol:):
Stiker_Beat_F1_2013_2014_hitam.jpg

And whatever the fonts these old WWF/WWE ring aprons ("WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION" and "ENTERTAINMENT" parts only, I also wonder what fonts are they):

d959nsu-4cb3cedc-e3a3-4754-bf37-bf8cbe5b6fdd.png
d959p3t-f771f927-7308-419b-8546-3fe36e4852c6.png

Any Pearl Jam decals will be muchly appreciated as they’re obviously in short demand due to the very nature of said band :bowdown:

Back