GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Im requesting a SVG file for CIBE. Ive tried to convert it and upload it myself but my convergians ends up with no yellow background and if i did upload it all i get is a blank squared screen/picture.

I relaly want the simple CIBE one with yellow background but would be happy with both too, if u can do it with no problem.
Here you go. If you upload the ones you had we may be able to find out why they are not working for you.

Attachments

• cibie black.svg
    1.4 KB · Views: 13
  • cibie yellow.svg
    1.1 KB · Views: 10
I did search trough the whole ingame decal discovery and i can tell u i couldnt find a single one!
If you spell CIBIE as CIBE, then it's not surprising you didn't find any.

Im requesting a SVG file for CIBE. Ive tried to convert it and upload it myself but my convergians ends up with no yellow background and if i did upload it all i get is a blank squared screen/picture.

I relaly want the simple CIBE one with yellow background but would be happy with both too, if u can do it with no problem.

Hello evreybody! I'm new on the forum! I made a decal with a simple text on inkscape and saved in .svg format but when i try to use it on the in-game editor it doesn't show up. I've tried to work it out by uploading the decal via different browers but the issue persists. May you help me and explain waht's wrong with it? Thanks really!

Attachments

• GRSUPRAGT4.svg
    1.6 KB · Views: 14
Hello evreybody! I'm new on the forum! I made a decal with a simple text on inkscape and saved in .svg format but when i try to use it on the in-game editor it doesn't show up. I've tried to work it out by uploading the decal via different browers but the issue persists. May you help me and explain waht's wrong with it? Thanks really!
Welcome to Gtplanet. In Inkscape the text needs to be converted to a path to work in GTSPORT. Click [path] then [object to path]. Lots of help in this thread.

Attachments

• gr supra.svg
    9.1 KB · Views: 15
Welcome to Gtplanet. In Inkscape the text needs to be converted to a path to work in GTSPORT. Click [path] then [object to path]. Lots of help in this thread.
I did it but I still can't see anything!
I click on the text, then [Path] and [Object to Path]! Where do I mistake???
PS I know the file is too large, i optimised it in SVGOMG, but it won't work anyway

Attachments

• GRS.svg
    17.3 KB · Views: 12
was a typo
You misspelled it twice in your original post.

If you searched through discover and didn't find any then you either didn't select decal (and were therefore looking for a scapes photo) or you spelled Cibie wrong. This is the very first page of the discover section, and there are more on the next page, and even more on the pages after that.

upload_2020-4-26_16-11-59.png

I did it but I still can't see anything!
I click on the text, then [Path] and [Object to Path]! Where do I mistake???
PS I know the file is too large, i optimised it in SVGOMG, but it won't work anyway
See reply HERE. This thread is meant for requests to make decals.

I'd like to request my personal team logo converted so I can use for future racing leagues.
Enigma_Racing_Logo-removebg-preview.png

Looking for some svg help. If anyone is able to convert these it would finish off a long time livery design. Thanks for helping I get in advance!

also, two of the images have white text.

full

full

full

full

full

Hello I hope everyone staying safe
Could someone re-upload (Fuma) and or maybe give it some chrome/metallic, gold and others please would be much appreciated.
fuma.png

Looking for some svg help. If anyone is able to convert these it would finish off a long time livery design. Thanks for helping I get in advance!

full

full

full

full

full
Here's the first 4. The last one will take a bit longer but I'll edit it in when done.

EDIT: Done.

Attachments

• brosseursWhite (1).svg
    10.7 KB · Views: 11
  • brosseursTrans (1).svg
    10.7 KB · Views: 13
  • stalban.svg
    6.4 KB · Views: 12
  • arc.svg
    11.3 KB · Views: 13
  • sefsun.svg
    3.1 KB · Views: 12
  • ethanol (1).svg
    13.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

full

full

full

full

full

Here you are. The ethanol vegietable is low on quality, please complain if it is too bad or you are unable to prettify it again in the LE.

Attachments

• image2vector - 2020-04-27T184518.547 (1).svg
    12.1 KB · Views: 12
  • image2vector - 2020-04-27T183502.747 (1).svg
    7.8 KB · Views: 11
  • image2vector - 2020-04-27T184108.104 (1).svg
    13.6 KB · Views: 11
  • image2vector - 2020-04-27T184318.864 (1).svg
    670 bytes · Views: 11
  • image2vector - 2020-04-27T184414.463 (1).svg
    4.5 KB · Views: 10
  • image2vector - 2020-04-27T183801.127 (1).svg
    12.6 KB · Views: 12
Hello I hope everyone staying safe
Could someone re-upload (Fuma) and or maybe give it some chrome/metallic, gold and others please would be much appreciated.
View attachment 915107

Here you are, you can edit the colour in the LE after uploading. For fancy effects I ve made you a masking version, too, just put it over a colourchange or chrome paint chip.

Attachments

• image2vector - 2020-04-27T185017.794 (1).svg
    3.8 KB · Views: 14
  • image2vector - 2020-04-27T185138.939 (1).svg
    7.8 KB · Views: 13
hi can you help me with this file it shows up black in GT sport the big one is the orginal i compresed

Edit: got it to work i used the wrong de compression tool

Attachments

• FOM.svg
    14.8 KB · Views: 14
  • FOM.svg
    103.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
So i made a decal, but i'm stumped as why i only get an outline in gts and not the colours i filled in (strangely the N stayed blue but all other colours invisible in GTS)
where did i go wrong?

tnx for looking

Attachments

• nova.svg
    12.1 KB · Views: 13
  • nova-usagi.jpg
    nova-usagi.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 9
p78
So i made a decal, but i'm stumped as why i only get an outline in gts and not the colours i filled in (strangely the N stayed blue but all other colours invisible in GTS)
where did i go wrong?

tnx for looking
Did not appear to be anything major wrong. Was a few duplicate nodes occupying same spot. I thought SVGOMG would sort that but maybe enough to break it. To minimize this from happening use document properties to set page size to 512 x 512px than expand base picture to fit before trace. Smaller scale tends to get more double nodes. Also if objects snap together too easily you can bump up the snap conditions in document properties (this also seems to create more unwanted nodes?). And I assume you are using the GTSPORT optimized version of SVGOMG.
Did you ever get the world beer gradients working?. It was about the time I had a several weeks off. Included that if you still wanted it.

Attachments

• novafix.svg
    10.7 KB · Views: 12
  • world beer grads.svg
    12.1 KB · Views: 15
Hi,

I have tried it so many times, but I can't get it down to 15kb without making it completly ugly...

Can one of you wizards have a look at this:

Schweiger_Logo_mit-Claim_rgb-1.jpg

What I would need, if it is possible:

1. Claim "Schweiger ist Gold" seperatley.
2. Claim "Schweiger ist Gold" seperatley in a masked version. White Background, Gold empty to give it later a nice Gold paint.
3. Logo "Schweiger" Seperatley in his oval shaped form
4. Logo "Schweiger" seperatley in his oval shaped form in a masked version. Gold empty.
5. Logo "Schweiger" - just the text and the "coat of beer".

I know this a huge load of work, I happily accept anything you can do about this. "No" would of course be accepted, too. Thanks in advance! :cheers:

Did not appear to be anything major wrong. Was a few duplicate nodes occupying same spot. I thought SVGOMG would sort that but maybe enough to break it. To minimize this from happening use document properties to set page size to 512 x 512px than expand base picture to fit before trace. Smaller scale tends to get more double nodes. Also if objects snap together too easily you can bump up the snap conditions in document properties (this also seems to create more unwanted nodes?). And I assume you are using the GTSPORT optimized version of SVGOMG.
Did you ever get the world beer gradients working?. It was about the time I had a several weeks off. Included that if you still wanted it.

Tnx for these

i never got the beer gradients to look as good as yours tho.

yeah taht xerocho thing works magic!

Hi,

I have tried it so many times, but I can't get it down to 15kb without making it completly ugly...

have you tried breaking it up into two or three different svg?
that's how i sometimes work around the 15 kb thing
thats how i got the image below to work properly

Attachments

• rocketbunny.png
    rocketbunny.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Hi decal dudes, i need a few making up please. First up though, i've tried getting as many images of the text decals as possible and it proved near impossible so i've only got pictures from the actual car.

So first up is this dog called Bella. Please note, the eyes are bolts on the wing so please do not reproduce them! I would like the 2 components made separate of eachother please - face and name as individual files.

20200429_172743.jpg

Next is this RS1 decal
20200429_172959.jpg

Then from this picture i need "Porsche Colorado Springs". That line only please, not with the PORSCHE above it! Then I will also be needing the ""Redefined" logo on the bumper as is shown (black with the 2 white parts)
20200429_172849.jpg

Screenshot_20200429-173158.jpg

My thanks in advance! :D

Hi,

Can one of you wizards have a look at this:

View attachment 915685

What I would need, if it is possible:

1. Claim "Schweiger ist Gold" seperatley.
2. Claim "Schweiger ist Gold" seperatley in a masked version. White Background, Gold empty to give it later a nice Gold paint.
3. Logo "Schweiger" Seperatley in his oval shaped form
4. Logo "Schweiger" seperatley in his oval shaped form in a masked version. Gold empty.
5. Logo "Schweiger" - just the text and the "coat of beer".

I know this a huge load of work, I happily accept anything you can do about this. "No" would of course be accepted, too. Thanks in advance! :cheers:
Well here it is split in two. Plus two full files non optimized. You should be able to use the no clones version to make your own masks. Let us know if you get stuck.
Edit: Added oval mask as needed to keep clone for size reasons.

Attachments

• Schweiger oval.svg
    11.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Schweiger subtext.svg
    10.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Schweiger all.svg
    47.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Schweiger no clones.svg
    78.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Schweiger oval mask.svg
    13.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited: