GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments

Attachments

• drivers1 2.svg
    12.3 KB · Views: 11
  • drivers2 2.svg
    12.3 KB · Views: 9
  • drivers3 2.svg
    13.1 KB · Views: 9
  • drivers4 2.svg
    13.1 KB · Views: 9
Guys, could somebody turn this into a mask for me? I've been trying to do it, but the methods I know aren't working.

Attachments

• cointreau.svg
    4.1 KB · Views: 14
I have trying and trying to convert this files into SVG

Some one can help me to convert, so i can introduce into the game, please

Thanks

Attachments

• Lateral Ouro.jpg
    Lateral Ouro.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 16
Hello everybody, i'm here to ask if someone can help me uploading a decal with these names, obviusly any kind of help is appreciated.
Cattura.PNG

I simplified Argentina flag to limit "useless" details, and for anyone who could be interested, font is called "sui generis bold"
I'm sorry if i disturb you, but there is a mistake, the name of the argentinian is ''Guerrieri'' not ''guerprieri''
Cattura.PNG

Was just wondering if anyone had the stripes from the advan eclipse viper, no big deal if not. Could find anywhere and I'm not competent enough in inkscape to do then myself.

3.jpg

Was just wondering if anyone had the stripes from the advan eclipse viper, no big deal if not. Could find anywhere and I'm not competent enough in inkscape to do then myself.

3.jpg
I've tried to do stripes pattern on a decal before (for a martini livery) but when applied on the car, edges are not clean.
I don't know if I did it wrong or if it is inherent in the game.

Could I get the mask portion of the logo. and the upper and lower text as different images?

Attachments

• bird.png
    bird.png
    91.9 KB · Views: 12
Could I get the mask portion of the logo. and the upper and lower text as different images?

Is this good for you ?

Attachments

• Hooters.germs.00.svg
    13.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Hooters.germs.01.svg
    4.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Hooters.germs.02.svg
    8.8 KB · Views: 10
So I have one final request to bow out my livery designs on GT Sport as a farewell gift to the community.

I've done these as images in my gallery but I am looking to get the SO COOL text and speech bubble along with The Whosa Whatzit? text and speech bubble!

If possible could I have left and right versions of the speech bubble and text so it looks good rather than mirrored wrong way on the car.

Thank you in advance for your time as always!

So I have one final request to bow out my livery designs on GT Sport as a farewell gift to the community.

I've done these as images in my gallery but I am looking to get the SO COOL text and speech bubble along with The Whosa Whatzit? text and speech bubble!

If possible could I have left and right versions of the speech bubble and text so it looks good rather than mirrored wrong way on the car.

Hi Racing_Miku... do you mean so? Attention, poor quality, only test files. (Uploader test OK)

Attachments

• the-whosa-whatzit-mirror.svg
    13.6 KB · Views: 14
  • the-whosa-whatzit-original.svg
    13.6 KB · Views: 13
Hi Racing_Miku... do you mean so? Attention, poor quality, only test files. (Uploader test OK)

Yep that's exactly what I meant and looks good on the test check in Sport so look forward to the final versions!

Sorry, I can't do it any better. You can use it if you want.
The problem is that on the original image the bubble is cut off on the right

Attachments

• so-cool-mirror.svg
    10.5 KB · Views: 12
  • so-cool-original.svg
    10.5 KB · Views: 9
Sorry, I can't do it any better. You can use it if you want.
The problem is that on the original image the bubble is cut off on the right

Perfect!

I will get those uploaded just now and share them a bit later! Hopefully it will ease the pain of some bad news I have to give a friend as a figure he's been anticipating from Touhou (Reimu) may be cancelled but finger's crossed she's not!

Looking for help to make this into a vector. I thought I could do it, there are multiple detailed liquor bottles on the game, but ended up with potato SVGs :dunce:.

Attachments

• cointreau-bottle.png
    cointreau-bottle.png
    52.9 KB · Views: 12
Looking for help to make this into a vector. I thought I could do it, there are multiple detailed liquor bottles on the game, but ended up with potato SVGs :dunce:.

I traced the bottle but don't have the time to fit it under the 15kb limit or to split it in multiple decals.
I didn't run it throught svgomg yet.

Here the file if someone want to finish it.

Attachments

• Cointreau.Bottle.00.svg
    118.5 KB · Views: 14
Nice detail there @Higny . However since there is no vehicle that has enough area for all that to show up, I just hand traced and added increasingly small detail until I got bored.
PS. It is a bit different bottle. I used a different base picture.

Attachments

• cointreau grads.svg
    11.4 KB · Views: 17
Nice detail there @Higny . However since there is no vehicle that has enough area for all that to show up, I just hand traced and added increasingly small detail until I got bored.

I know my file is overdetailled. My plan was to delete some details, to check the file size and repeat ... That is absolutely not worth it.
I hate this part of decal creating.

Anyway, your job is amazing !
It is always astonishing how you manage to put as many details in a so little file.

I traced the bottle but don't have the time to fit it under the 15kb limit or to split it in multiple decals.
I didn't run it throught svgomg yet.

Here the file if someone want to finish it.

Thanks man!

It's really detailed! I'm gonna use your file as a learning tool to see if I can make it into a 15 kb file without butchering it too much.

It's perfect for what I intended to do, the png I had uploaded earlier was the highest res I could find.

Again, huge thanks man :cheers:.

Wizardinashed.

He is a legend.

Back