GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Hi guys, hoping someone can help me out with this one. I can find the middle bits but not the circle and circular text. Would be awesome if I could have the whole logo as one. It's off the 2021 Remus AMG from DTM.
Screenshot_20210411-105938_Gallery.jpg

So... we're doing a Sierra RS500-based event this week, and I made this lovely thing...

6917559884985697280_0.jpg
... but despite being first to the plate on it, about four other people are planning to run the same thing. It wasn't finished I guess (needs a roof horse and the wheelarches are a bit "quickly done"; but at least I haven't put the dark blue pinstripe on the rear too), so whatevs, I'm doing something a bit odder and a bit more "me". Yes, purple.

However, the decals are not so readily available for plan B, and I need a little assistance. For the most part they're straight up monochrome, but there is one in specific colours. First up, just the lettering (don't need the "ESTD 1850" bit) from this port company's logo:

upload_2021-4-12_0-3-22.png

And this apparently Italian denim manufacturer. This one is a little complicated as I need three separate versions, and this image is terrible. I'll try to find a better one (a main logo reference is on Italian Wikipedia):

upload_2021-4-12_0-12-39.png

V1: Full logo BUT flag is solid white instead of faded red, and the white bits of lettering are transparent; "1958" isn't needed in any version.
V2: Just the RIFLE text in white
V3: Just the "Jeans and Jackets" text in white

There's three others but I can't adequately source images for them. They are:
Amocargo - seemingly a Portuguese transport company with a very basic text logo
Solo - literally no idea
Macau Guia Circuit - yeah, so this is specifically a yellow-text-on-green-field logo that contains the words "Macau Guia Circuit" below some kana which I assume conveys the same meaning. I absolutely cannot find it anywhere except on a scale model of the car I'm trying to recreate. Which looks like this:

126877_2-1.jpg
It came seventh overall in the 1992 Macau Guia Race, winning its class, behind some E30 M3s and a gaggle of 190 AMGs.

Edit: LOOK HOW PURPLE IT IS!

16327.jpg

Last edited:
So... we're doing a Sierra RS500-based event this week, and I made this lovely thing...

6917559884985697280_0.jpg
... but despite being first to the plate on it, about four other people are planning to run the same thing. It wasn't finished I guess (needs a roof horse and the wheelarches are a bit "quickly done"; but at least I haven't put the dark blue pinstripe on the rear too), so whatevs, I'm doing something a bit odder and a bit more "me". Yes, purple.

However, the decals are not so readily available for plan B, and I need a little assistance. For the most part they're straight up monochrome, but there is one in specific colours. First up, just the lettering (don't need the "ESTD 1850" bit) from this port company's logo:

View attachment 1003777

And this apparently Italian denim manufacturer. This one is a little complicated as I need three separate versions, and this image is terrible. I'll try to find a better one (a main logo reference is on Italian Wikipedia):

View attachment 1003780

V1: Full logo BUT flag is solid white instead of faded red, and the white bits of lettering are transparent; "1958" isn't needed in any version.
V2: Just the RIFLE text in white
V3: Just the "Jeans and Jackets" text in white

There's three others but I can't adequately source images for them. They are:
Amocargo - seemingly a Portuguese transport company with a very basic text logo
Solo - literally no idea
Macau Guia Circuit - yeah, so this is specifically a yellow-text-on-green-field logo that contains the words "Macau Guia Circuit" below some kana which I assume conveys the same meaning. I absolutely cannot find it anywhere except on a scale model of the car I'm trying to recreate. Which looks like this:

126877_2-1.jpg
It came seventh overall in the 1992 Macau Guia Race, winning its class, behind some E30 M3s and a gaggle of 190 AMGs.

Edit: LOOK HOW PURPLE IT IS!

16327.jpg

With your request, I understand the thread I interfered on Twitter was about a race so that's one less Kaliber Mustang!
Everything is here except the full Rifle ( I have to make the flag but I'm too tired) and the "Macau Ghia Circuit" because I have no idea what it says.
And I don't know if you need it or not for the other livery but there's also the Kaliber horse I used for mine (use duplicate/replace to align)

Attachments

• amocargo.svg
    5.8 KB · Views: 12
  • jeansandjackets.svg
    12.8 KB · Views: 10
  • solo.svg
    5.9 KB · Views: 10
  • rifle.svg
    13.8 KB · Views: 12
  • romariz.svg
    9.8 KB · Views: 12
  • kaliberhorseback.svg
    4.4 KB · Views: 12
  • kaliberhorse.svg
    12.9 KB · Views: 10
  • kaliberhorse2 .svg
    13.8 KB · Views: 11
  • kaliberhorse3.svg
    1.3 KB · Views: 11
With your request, I understand the thread I interfered on Twitter was about a race so that's one less Kaliber Mustang!
:lol: As I recall, @daan tagged you as the creator of the Rouse-ICS decal, so it wasn't so much interference as credit where it's due!

Thank you for those!

Well here's the last missing one then I guess.
And also to you :D

I'll find the Macau logo if it kills me. Weirdly, on the race video (in glorious potatovision), it's clearly not on the BMWs or the AMGs, annoyingly.

"Macau Ghia Circuit"
I'll find the Macau logo if it kills me. Weirdly, on the race video (in glorious potatovision), it's clearly not on the BMWs or the AMGs, annoyingly.
I've looked into this some more, and I think the logo on the model car is wrong - possibly deliberately so.

Some of the other cars in the race, including Klaus Ludwig's AMG, wore the yellow-on-green Luck Hock Enterprise logo, not on the number board necessarily, but certainly on the car:

7215430723659924992_1.png
And that's already available in the game via the decal search. Thanks for your help guys :D

Edit: Muahahahaha!

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20210412132344.jpg

Last edited:
This decal has been uploaded but I'd really like it in two separate parts (without any background), the logo and then the text. Would someone be able to create the SVGs for me please, thanks.

8512388240749133824_1.png

Hi All

Me again....
So I have these 4 svgs that make one decal in game, Third Layer uploads to GT Sport no problem yet the other 3 are an issue with the failed reading file error... no differences in the creation, saving and svgomg process than the one layer that works fine... Could someone please help me here

Regards,

Attachments

• ThirdLayer - ImAwezome.svg
    9.7 KB · Views: 11
  • LastLayer - ImAwezomw.svg
    14.4 KB · Views: 10
  • FirstLayer - ImAwezome.svg
    14.6 KB · Views: 10
  • SecondLayer - ImAwezome.svg
    14.2 KB · Views: 10
Hi All

Me again....
So I have these 4 svgs that make one decal in game, Third Layer uploads to GT Sport no problem yet the other 3 are an issue with the failed reading file error... no differences in the creation, saving and svgomg process than the one layer that works fine... Could someone please help me here

Regards,

Attachments

• LastLayer - ImAwezomw 2.svg
    14.1 KB · Views: 8
  • SecondLayer - ImAwezome 2.svg
    12.6 KB · Views: 6
  • ThirdLayer - ImAwezome 2.svg
    9.3 KB · Views: 8
  • FirstLayer - ImAwezome 2.svg
    13.9 KB · Views: 9
Hi All

Me again....

Regards,
If this happens again try a "save as" in Inkscape and pick the optimized SVG option in the "save as type" drop down box. Then use SVGOMG even if file is already small enough. This method allowed the decal to upload without a file error on the gtsport website. I did not test it in game though.

Don't know who this decal is. For a Ferrari in elms. Can anyone do this one?

I think I'm covered by a discord friend for mine

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210413-100741_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210413-100741_Chrome.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Attachments

• gebawhite.svg
    14.5 KB · Views: 9
  • bosschaerttext.svg
    12.3 KB · Views: 8
  • sdworx.svg
    4.4 KB · Views: 9
  • gebablack.svg
    14.5 KB · Views: 9
  • bosschaertfull.svg
    12.6 KB · Views: 8
  • boels.svg
    7 KB · Views: 9
  • kwadro.svg
    11.3 KB · Views: 9
  • sdworkxfull.svg
    12 KB · Views: 10
  • kwadro2.svg
    9.8 KB · Views: 9
  • kwadro2text.svg
    9.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Could someone help out with these please? (A couple do already exist but the quality is quite low). Without any background would be fantastic.

Thanks

Attachments

• Azimut_A-450x162.jpg
    Azimut_A-450x162.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 12
  • devitalia.png
    devitalia.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Sideral-logo_01.png
    Sideral-logo_01.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 10
  • ultramag.png
    ultramag.png
    6 KB · Views: 10
Could someone help out with these please? (A couple do already exist but the quality is quite low). Without any background would be fantastic.

Thanks
(There's something weird with SVGOMG since yesterday. I always get a white square when opening a svg and then the saved svg is blank on my iPad explorer and in the GTS uploader, but totally visible in livery editor and work in game (so far). The world turned upside down)
ˆthat was just general information.
Found all your logos on PDFs. Tell me if it doesn't work because of SVGOMG magic (sideral & ultramag especially)

Attachments

• sideral.svg
    12.5 KB · Views: 9
  • ultramag.svg
    13.4 KB · Views: 9
  • azimut.svg
    5.2 KB · Views: 8
  • devitalia.svg
    14 KB · Views: 8
(There's something weird with SVGOMG since yesterday. I always get a white square when opening a svg and then the saved svg is blank on my iPad explorer and in the GTS uploader, but totally visible in livery editor and work in game (so far). The world turned upside down)
ˆthat was just general information.
Found all your logos on PDFs. Tell me if it doesn't work because of SVGOMG magic (sideral & ultramag especially)

Thanks @krisduv, they've upload ok and are usable in Livery Editor. I don't suppose you could take a look at the SiderAL & devitalia ones, a couple of the letters still have filled centres.
Thanks very much!

Last edited:
Back