GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
The point of this thread is to make svgs for those that cannot make them themselves.

I had already made the svg files but as a keep saying a cannot sign in to the GT site , my comp crashed and i cant sign in on any other device for some reason

But you want other people to make 2nd accounts in order to make sure logos you use don't disappear.

lol, i know of others who have done the same it would help him and others. Come on daan out with it whats your prob here? i recall you helping me with a specific decal and i thanked you and gave you credit for it but since then you seem to have beef with me, come on out with it.....

Any chance of this one? Try as I might, I can't seem to to get it below 15kb. That said, I'm still figuring out how to use inkscape, properly.

Attachments

• DRD-Logo-01-01.png
    DRD-Logo-01-01.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 14
I had already made the svg files but as a keep saying a cannot sign in to the GT site , my comp crashed and i cant sign in on any other device for some reason.
Have you tried making another account for you to upload svgs to, and share them with your main account?

Asking questions of someone doesn't mean I have a beef, or anything else, with anyone.

Last edited:
Have you tried making another account for you to upload svgs to, and share them with your main account?

Asking questions of someone doesn't mean I have a beef, or anything else, with anyone.

Yes i have 2 accounts and have had problems with both when signing in, hopefully when my friend sorts my comp out i will be able to re set everything, aswell as the emails to both my psn accounts.

Any chance of this one? Try as I might, I can't seem to to get it below 15kb. That said, I'm still figuring out how to use inkscape, properly.

Its not perfect, but if you put it 2 Times on the same place it should work.
Hope its good enough !

Attachments

• DRD-Logo-01-02 (1).zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 14
I tried to make my first svg image this morning and didn't have any luck. I searched the GT Decals and was surprised to find there wasn't a Royal Stewart Tartan image anywhere. Can anyone assist? Thanks.

Oh hello, good thing I found this thread.

I have been converting so many logos into SVG, but characters are truly difficult.

I had a crack at this, but I'm giving up and I am asking help to convert this one.

spidermanninja.png

Please let me know if you've successfully converted this (you can also PM me if you want). It doesn't have to be a true high quality one. Thanks! :)

Oh hello, good thing I found this thread.

I have been converting so many logos into SVG, but characters are truly difficult.

I had a crack at this, but I'm giving up and I am asking help to convert this one.

View attachment 775884

Please let me know if you've successfully converted this (you can also PM me if you want). It doesn't have to be a true high quality one. Thanks! :)

Thats the best i could do ... hope it is ok !

Attachments

• spidermanninjaX (1).zip
    5.4 KB · Views: 17
Yesterday i've made these two decals, but when they show up in game they are just black. Can anyone help me or let me know what i've done wrong, so i can correct it myself. The curved decal is inspired from this video

Attachments

• Stripes.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 12
Here is the shark reduced for the SVG, but with this quality it is too big (42kb) I bring the file size not down, without the quality suffers significantly.

Attachments

• Shark.svg.zip
    15.8 KB · Views: 14
If anyone could help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.
IMG_3171.jpg
I just need the text. Doesn't have to be ripped from the image, (besides, the image is very low quality), but I would like it in the same stacked style. Preferably in black.
I need it for a league race I have tomorrow night. Again, any help would be appreciated.

Back