GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Looking to have Super Eurobeat logo made negative

5990368050924225560_1.png

Hello. I have the following svg files for a midnight theme. The writings were uploaded successfully but when I opened them in the game they were empty. The abr logo and the car special stickers are oversized. I appreciate any help. I am a bit clueless about this stuff.

Attachments

• midnightracing.zip
    98.1 KB · Views: 13
alp
Hello. I have the following svg files for a midnight theme. The writings were uploaded successfully but when I opened them in the game they were empty. The abr logo and the car special stickers are oversized. I appreciate any help. I am a bit clueless about this stuff.
If you are using Inkscape, you need to insert the text, then change the object to a path (Path > Object to path). They are still text which will not work in GTS.

The shape in the back of the abr image has way to many nodes which is making it too big.

If you are using Inkscape, you need to insert the text, then change the object to a path (Path > Object to path). They are still text which will not work in GTS.

The shape in the back of the abr image has way to many nodes which is making it too big.

Thank you. I will give it a try again tomorrow. This means I need to divide the stickers into further layers and then combine them in GTS. Hopefully I will share the end results here.

alp
Thank you. I will give it a try again tomorrow. This means I need to divide the stickers into further layers and then combine them in GTS. Hopefully I will share the end results here.
No, they'll be fine if you just reduce the number of nodes.

I hadn't checked the carspecial file, @alp. That one was still a bitmap inserted into an svg file and saved. That'll never work. The bitmap has to be traced and made an svg.

Read here.

Could someone make this for me. With the black box and run smart. I can’t make a chrome look at all. Thank you for any help!

Attachments

• EE339210-0C3E-40D9-BDBA-626F8A57193D.jpeg
    EE339210-0C3E-40D9-BDBA-626F8A57193D.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 12
@McDotter

If you have time I need a few more trans am shaker decals. To my surprise nobody has posted any of these up including the two you did for me before.
If you can't tell the Trans Am is one of my favorite cars because my parents bought one new in 1978 and we toured the whole US in it. Wish I had that car now.
Anyway I promise these will be the last ones I will ask you for if you find time to help me again.. Thanks

DT663.JPG
DT662.JPG
DT554.JPG
dt00189.jpg

@McDotter

If you have time I need a few more trans am shaker decals. To my surprise nobody has posted any of these up including the two you did for me before.
If you can't tell the Trans Am is one of my favorite cars because my parents bought one new in 1978 and we toured the whole US in it. Wish I had that car now.
Anyway I promise these will be the last ones I will ask you for if you find time to help me again.. Thanks

View attachment 785711 View attachment 785712 View attachment 785713 View attachment 785714

Hope thats ok for you :D

Attachments

• Trans.zip
    16.4 KB · Views: 8
Back