GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
I had to share all to facebook amd then crop on my phone. Quality wont be the best but ill be uploading them in a minute here. Thank y9u for your patience. Im really new to this forum thing xD

Here is one. Unfortunately my phone will not let me do multiples (i hit upload a file and nothing happens.) I am extremely sorry for any spam guys...
There is too much loss in quality using that method. Had my brother take screenshots and send them to me. They are all fairly basic should have them finished later on will edit this post when done.

Edit: Alright there are 32 of them. They are named driveclub A-Z (minus U as I doubled up on saves) and 1-7 .
Download the driveclub.zip file below. You need to then extract the files.
Head to GTSPORT .
Login to the community with your PlayStation account.
Find the decal uploader tab, use the extracted files.
Once done they will show up in your game on the PS4. You can then share each decal individually.
Best done on a pc or Laptop. If you have problems find a friend or relative that can help.
Here they are. Note to keep them the same size on the car make duplicates of 1 that you size, then replace duplicates with other decals.
driveclub.png

Attachments

• driveclub.zip
    33.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I can't find shark teeth decal of f1 jordan ej11 2001's, I find a similar in game but not good, someone can help me? :)
Try this one.
It may need some stretch and skew as I couldn’t find a « straight » picture, but I think it’ll work.
I didn’t do the black part so you can adjust it to the SF19.

Attachments

• JORDAN SHARK TEETH.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 15
There is too much loss in quality using that method. Had my brother take screenshots and send them to me. They are all fairly basic should have them finished later on will edit this post when done.

Edit: Alright there are 32 of them. They are named driveclub A-Z (minus U as I doubled up on saves) and 1-7 .
Download the driveclub.zip file below. You need to then extract the files.
Head to GTSPORT .
Login to the community with your PlayStation account.
Find the decal uploader tab, use the extracted files.
Once done they will show up in your game on the PS4. You can then share each decal individually.
Best done on a pc or Laptop. If you have problems find a friend or relative that can help.
Here they are. Note to keep them the same size on the car make duplicates of 1 that you size, then replace duplicates with other decals.
View attachment 811947
Unfortunately i do not have a working laptop or pc at the moment... if it isnt too much of a hassle are you able to do the upload quickly for me, please?

Alright ill figure something out. I do appreciate the help man! Sorry for any hasles caused

Edit: I got it figured out. Buddy of mine took care of it for me. Thank you for your help you guys. It really does mean a lot. I dont have a laptop so creating svgs is not possible for me. I may have more stuff in the future. Thanks again for your patience :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it be possible for someone to turn this into an SVG file for me please? I’ll appreciate it forever!

Attachments

• 5F1C471F-EA32-4086-B62B-12A9540F4F34.jpeg
    5F1C471F-EA32-4086-B62B-12A9540F4F34.jpeg
    19.1 KB · Views: 10
Looking to have the one below created as an svg please? Thank you in advance.

View attachment 812456
The level of detail in this is once again at the absurd level. So here is a simplified version.:)
israellogo.png

Took awhile to experiment with gradients and cloned block shapes to get the textured letter look. There is no background in decal itself just used the grey so the lettering shows up.

Attachments

• israelgrads.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 8
The level of detail in this is once again at the absurd level. So here is a simplified version.:)
View attachment 812667
Took awhile to experiment with gradients and cloned block shapes to get the textured letter look. There is no background in decal itself just used the grey so the lettering shows up.
Thank you very much @Maninashed. I appreciate the work and effort involved. I know I don’t always make it easy on you guys and any replica is awesome. Thanks again.

Hopefully this one is easy. Please, would someone be kind enough to convert these three? Thank you.
I found a very hi res pic of coffey the writing was black and the graphic was solid orange. Let us know if you want it made to look more like the one you provided (slightly off black text and a dark orange outline with a hint of possible gradient on the orange).

Attachments

• bocar+coffey.zip
    10 KB · Views: 9
I found a very hi res pic of coffey the writing was black and the graphic was solid orange. Let us know if you want it made to look more like the one you provided (slightly off black text and a dark orange outline with a hint of possible gradient on the orange).
These are fine. Some of the real life orange logos have gradient(the older ones) and some are closer to solid. Thank you.

Hello everyone! I would like some help with this logo. Unfortunately I only have a low quality picture. Can anyone make two separate svg files, one for the logo and one for the text?

Many thanks!

Attachments

• attachment_106224576.jpeg
    attachment_106224576.jpeg
    16.2 KB · Views: 12
Back