GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Can someone please upload "K. Ganzer" in the same generic font the game uses to put names on cars?

I'd like to start using my real name with a flag and putting it where I want on the car. DesertPenguin09 will only appear above my car and the driver list but in game it will look like a real person drives 👍 Thanks
For a template I used the in game driver name on the sambus. It comes up flat on the door. This determined the flag and text height and spacing. If you want it different you will need to supply a template. Even just two rectangles drawn in windows paint would do, one for flag and one for text.

Attachments

• name.zip
    4.7 KB · Views: 11
Can I be cheeky and ask for one more please?

ledlogox450.jpg

Just need the red dots if possible :D

Can I be cheeky and ask for one more please?

ledlogox450.jpg

Just need the red dots if possible :D
That's allot of dots. This is just an auto scan and simplified, using only one node per dot. Have added a stroke and used gradients for both the fill and the stroke. Hopefully will be rough enough.

Attachments

• daft punkgrads.zip
    6.7 KB · Views: 12
I have a certain list of about 6k names, that I want to put on a racecar as a decal/decals. Obviously can't have that many on a car, so I will be looking to combine names to fit 200 decals. Anybody here good enough to create svg's to comply with pd's kb requirement? Or perhaps, is there a good tutorial I can watch to get this done myself?

Hi all. Please can someone help me here?!

I've made multiple Viper liveries and would like to have a quick way of adding the 3 driver names above the door. If someone could make a decal of the names along side their national flag that would be great!!

The three driver names I need are:

(Dutch flag) J. Bleekemolen
(Great Britain flag) P. Evans
(United States flag) B. Keating

Also the font needs to be white

Don't mind if its done in 1 decal or 3 individual ones? Whatever works best I guess.

This would be so helpful to me and very much appreciated. Thanks everyone!!

Last edited:
Hey guys, may I please ask for one more? :)

Text only in "white", but colour changeability is okay too. 👍 Not the best available but best I could find. :( This is scaled off an actual diecast model I found on the web.

EDIT!!
Sorry guys, found what I was after. :) 👍

Last edited:
Hi all. Please can someone help me here?!

I've made multiple Viper liveries and would like to have a quick way of adding the 3 driver names above the door. If someone could make a decal of the names along side their national flag that would be great!!

The three driver names I need are:

(Dutch flag) J. Bleekemolen
(Great Britain flag) P. Evans
(United States flag) B. Keating

Also the font needs to be white

Don't mind if its done in 1 decal or 3 individual ones? Whatever works best I guess.

This would be so helpful to me and very much appreciated. Thanks everyone!!

there we go ....

Attachments

• Flags-Names.zip
    11.7 KB · Views: 11
I have a certain list of about 6k names, that I want to put on a racecar as a decal/decals. Obviously can't have that many on a car, so I will be looking to combine names to fit 200 decals. Anybody here good enough to create svg's to comply with pd's kb requirement? Or perhaps, is there a good tutorial I can watch to get this done myself?
6k divided by 200 is still 30 names per decal. Even if names only average 8 letters and 10 nodes per letter that would be 2400 nodes. So not possible as far as I know.

Hello, anyone able to convert these for me please, with the team logo I would like it to be available as 3 separate words and together as it is currently if that makes sense.

Many thanks. 👍

Attachments

• Britannia Racing logo.png
    Britannia Racing logo.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Twitterhandle.png
    Twitterhandle.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 12
Please, can someone help with this?

images

upload_2019-4-18_9-32-54.jpeg

I just need the "SINGO'S" name. The wholesale meats could be separate or omitted. Thank you.

Hello, anyone able to convert these for me please, with the team logo I would like it to be available as 3 separate words and together as it is currently if that makes sense.

Many thanks. 👍
Found the Magneto font for your main logo. The font I used for the tag is not exact.

Attachments

• BRT.zip
    13.1 KB · Views: 12
Looking for someone to help me put some characters of a favorite game of mine into GT Sport. I am looking for Wheatley and Turret from Portal 2 plus the word "Space" done in the Portal 2 font. If someone could help me with this, that would be amazing. Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to tackle this.

Looking for someone to help me put some characters of a favorite game of mine into GT Sport. I am looking for Wheatley and Turret from Portal 2 plus the word "Space" done in the Portal 2 font. If someone could help me with this, that would be amazing. Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to tackle this.

Best i can do for you ....

Attachments

• SPACE.zip
    14.9 KB · Views: 8
I don't think this is possible. But I've wanted to do this livery since GT Sport's livery editor allowed you to upload images.

This and this other image, is a picture of a Japanese man with a baby that I've wanted to put on a bonnet for a livery.
I imagine it could be done, to some sort of level I'm just not sure what :lol:

I have tired playing around with SVG's but as you can see from my numerous requests I've not been very successful haha... anyway if anyone IS able to help me please let me know, it should at least be a challenge.. :lol:

6k divided by 200 is still 30 names per decal. Even if names only average 8 letters and 10 nodes per letter that would be 2400 nodes. So not possible as far as I know.
Thank you. I'm not really knowledgeable when it comes to creating svg's. Looks like I'll have to think of another idea.

I’m after 4 (5 technically) logo’s from the W Series :) I’m working on Beitske Visser’s car currently, although all cars are pretty much the same with only their color combinations being different... at least, that’s how the cars looked in recent testing, I don’t know if they’ll stay like that when the season actually starts.

First this one;
599997D6-7AEF-4549-B03D-13A708FE1C89.jpeg

Both the full text “W series” as well as the “W” on its own.

And these three logo’s;
002793B8-95D8-4FE8-A40B-607A2C654D25.jpeg

As after clicking through ‘no result’ page after page, I couldn’t find them...

Many thanks!

Back