GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
I made some svg's and also took some from websites.
Included are: BWT, Craft Bamboo, EMC², Eurodatacar (old + new), Fox Racing, Gibson Guitar, Porsche Emblem, Volkswagen Emblem

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rQ7qhJetRkJkD5udqkt-W9OtPNd8vkac?usp=sharing

Does anyone with access to the uploader want to share these?
Thanks in advance!

I have uploaded these, will be available later today

@SomePlayaDude your logo was too complex, I changed it

Could you upload my SVGs too?
Thanks!

@Lord Protector I grabbed your Superdry decals last night. Massive massive thanks for uploading these. i'd been waiting for some talented artist to produce these and upload them. They look awesome!
You're welcome it's my favorite clothing brand :) check my superdry livery too :)

Could you upload my SVGs too?
Thanks!

I'll try

I'm at work for anouther 4 hours, keep them coming if you want.

Last edited:
You're welcome it's my favorite clothing brand :) check my superdry livery too :)

Mine too and yes I did, very nice it is.👍 :) Did you also make a Samsung logo? because i think i also grabbed that one of yours as well last night.
Going to use your decals to complete my fleet of Superdry Evo's when i get time :)

Huge favour to ask.....you couldn't upload these two could you? :) :) :)

20171115_092753.jpg

superdry-1.png

Big big thanks if you could find the time. 👍

New requests:
Mega-Bulk-Fuels-New-Homepage-Icon.jpg

Preferably with words separated from logo, with words colourable
Partner-Orrcon.png

Fine as is
Partner-Castrol.png

As is
All_Safe_Partnership_Icon.png

As is
Allgate_Partner_Icon.png

In white
Apex_Partnership_Icon.png

one as is, and one in white
Western_Star_Trucks_Partner_Icon.png

as is
NH-Partnership-Icon.png

In white, with the wording seperate
King_Gee_Partnership_Page.png

Wording in white please

I’m not sure if this is possible but this logo without the white would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• 4FF25332-FDA1-4EEC-9E4A-F5B038D1CE27.jpeg
    4FF25332-FDA1-4EEC-9E4A-F5B038D1CE27.jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 31
I have created 4 svg files for my club and need somebody to upload them for me, if there is anybody who could help i would be most grateful.
I could send the files by mail or google drive.

Thanks in advance.

@Lord Protector may be up for GTP Man of the Year! :D :cheers:

How about a dashed line. How about two lines intersecting at different angles. Ordinary drawing construction tools.
You can do this by taking the long alternating lines (Shapes 1, I think row 3 or 4, all the way on the right...I think it's 8 or 10 lines with spaces) and using the "tilt/scale" to shorten them down into dashes and spread them out.

Search #srl for my Gr3 FT1. I did something similar with the 787 dashes in mind. I think I ended up with 2 in each direction along the back of the roof.

If anyone wants to do the biggest boy challenge, then does anyone wanna recreate the #4 Goodsmile Racing AMG GT3? It's the one that just won the GT300 Driver's Title.

Another idea would be to properly recreate the GSR car that participated at the Spa 24 Hours this year.

Which ones do u need?
Quoting myself here
Only requesting because I don't have Illustrator.
Minerva Oil Logo in Black:
View attachment 689409
Please also make the text a separate file in White. (Save it as a new image)
Akka ASP Team Logo (Akka and ASP should be White, the Team has to remain orange)
View attachment 689410
MB Tech logo (all White please)
View attachment 689416
Please invert the colours of this logo.
View attachment 689418

Latest Posts

Back