Sylvias.. which one?! lol

• Thread starter Picc84
  • 16 comments
each silvia has different characteristics...I don't think there is a which is better....The correct way to think is which matches up to me...It will be different for everyone. Since credits are a non-issue....buy em all try em all...you will find one you like. I like the silvia k's areo from 93. That's just me though.

spell it with me
S-i-l-v-i-a

or the translated version(from japanese to english)
s-i-l-b-e-e-r

neither have a y in the name.

you should know the answer to your question though.
drifting is not about which car is best, best settings, blah blah blah.
its all about feel and technique.

i personally like the S14.
but it is different for everyone else.
just try em all.
settings are the most important thing here.

The Nissan 240SX S14. You will NOT be dissappointed. Sexy sound, controlled drifts, sexy and agressive look, but sort of expensive to tune to get 429HP out of it. :indiff:

S14 is definantly the best. The S13 takes a bit of work to make a good drift car, and isn't very fast in the end, no traction whatsoever. The S15 has a crazy amount of grip and needs a lot of power to make a good drift car. A S14 with around 280hp makes a very good drift car, very easy to control and get to slide.

spell it with me
S-i-l-v-i-a

or the translated version(from japanese to english)
s-i-l-b-e-e-r

neither have a y in the name.

you should know the answer to your question though.
drifting is not about which car is best, best settings, blah blah blah.
its all about feel and technique.

its Sill beer and you are right there is no y and it is on how the car feels it. might turn out you might be better in a different car and not even a silvia.

all silvia's ride the same S- chassis, just drive all of them and decide on your own thats all

drift well my boyz and gurlz

i have all of the S13/S14(both zenki and kouki)/S15s (all the SR20DETs), all are slightly different in their own ways I think, so if you have credits, buy them all

I personally like the 1988 K's Aero Silvia S13 because of it's lightweight capability and smooth handling with N2 tires. We all don't drive the same so it's all up to the individual. Find the car you like and stick with it for awhile:). just my 2 cents:tup:

all silvia's ride the same S- chassis, just drive all of them and decide on your own thats all

drift well my boyz and gurlz

no they dont all s chassis been upgraded ps13 was known for understeer and many others s14 cs14 are a lil stiffer s15 is good but you cant sit to comfort i love the cs14 in real life and in gt4 more of a challenge than the s15 oh yeah and the 180sx is a higher end version of the ps13

Back