syntaX errOr Gallery - The Red Bull

Syntax error

Staff Emeritus
Australia
Melbourne
Fett_up
totallyfettup
ttgallerybanner5oz.jpg

Welcome to my TT gallery. Feel free to leave comments if you wish.
Below is an Index of current shots. Click on the pics for
dircect links to each update. Enjoy your stay.
Also click here to visit my GT4 gallery.

stilltocome7sq.jpg

Only just got the game, and I’m loving it. Puts a great spin on the entire GT series. I’ve only just started mucking around with photomode and well here is my first shot. Plenty more to come this weekend. Enjoy.

Click to see full sized image

Many new gallerys these days! I like that shot a lot man! Your gallery design is cool as well.

Check out my first tt shots if you like in my new gallery! 👍

cool pic, but you might want the rider crouched farther next time. It looks all fast in the background, and then the dude is just chillin

freddy86, just checked out your gallery. Some great shots in there. I left you some comments as well. I’m glad you like my Gallery design. I can foresee a lot more galleries popping up now that it TT has been released both in Australia and from what I believe, Europe as well.

jmx2222, Thanks dude. Much appreciated comments, especially from you. Not getting in enough time to play just yet, but the weekend is nearly here, so when I’m not working on my car… which has broken down again:scared: … I’ll most definitely be playing TT.

franz, Cheers mate, still getting used to it all. Actually finding it a little different to car shots in regards to finding good angles to take shots… Thanks for the comments.

PoliniJake, thank you. I’m glad you like the shot. More to come soon.

440cuda9sec, Yeah your right about the riding position. I’m still experimenting with the riding positions so unfortunately I usually have the guy sitting a little too upright. I set the rider to my height which is 188 cm, but he seems a little too big on the bikes at this height. I even noticed that he looked a bit big on the Firebolt at this height, which isn’t the case for me in real life, if anything, I’m just barley the right size for it. Thanks for the comments dude.

Here are a few more shots I did today. The Duke shot was a little experimental atempt at art, still can't decide if I like it or not.... also another Kwacka shot from the previous shoot. Enjoy...

Click on pics to see the full sized images

Here are a few more shots. I really like the Duke one personally. The Ninja shot is unedited, bar a quick crop, resize and contrast....

Click image for full size

440cuda9sec, hehe yeah that Duke sure is fast... I'll try and make i look like there is a little more road contact next time. Finding it hard to do than with the cars in GT4 photomode.... Thanks for the comments dude

franz, Cheers mate, I'm glad you like the Duke's. It's got to be my favorite bike in the game, so I'm sure there will be plenty more shots of it to come.

PoliniJake, thanks dude.

kaede, Thanks, it's such a photogenic bike. I'm glad you like the shot.

Asher, Thanks mate, I try, I try.. hehe Thanks for the comment about the Nurb shot. I was contemplating adding a darkish sky to it, but just couldn't get it right, so I left it alone with the original colours. Sorry again about no being on MSN this weekend either... I'm heading to the snow for some skiing.

I'll try and do an Update before I go, but at the moment it looks like time may be against me. Yet again, thanks everyone for all the comments, and if I don’t get an update in tomorrow then hopefully an update will arrive early next week.

That first ducati shot is awesome,:) i gonna set it as my wallpaper.ducati is my favouritebike in the game aswell. Im gonna open a gallery soon with the ducati

Back