Tag Heuer Spotted in GT Sport's Brand Central

I don't wear watches, but I spend lots of time in watch shops admiring them. If we could get 3D modeled watches to explore as part of a bonus for winning a championship or something, that would be cool - and PD could work their GT Sport magic in recreating every last detail down to the micrometer.

One could argue that it'd be a waste of resources, but this is just the short of thing that PD would do.

You know it would be cool if this was related to the fact that Tag produces the engines for Red Bull's F1 team. Could mean nothing, but would be very interesting to see if this is related.

Yeah, Tag is nice. But the video... what's the point of turbocharging a 458 if it's not gonna appear on GT? Lemme guess... it arrives in 2018 dlc... a 2016 model ;)

Im quite disapointed with some brands car lineup like not even a single road car for example DS3 so they can turn it in to a rally car for bloddy Citroen
also im the only one who noticed VGT's still don't have an interior REALLY PD ??????

upload_2017-8-5_14-56-24.png

This reminds me of GT4. ("@bdj75" will say: such nostalgia :P)

186488-gran-turismo-4-playstation-2-screenshot-arcade-car-selection.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-5_14-56-1.png
    upload_2017-8-5_14-56-1.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 14
Im quite disapointed with some brands car lineup like not even a single road car for example DS3 so they can turn it in to a rally car for bloddy Citroen
also im the only one who noticed VGT's still don't have an interior REALLY PD ??????
Only one confirmed so far to not have an interior is the Peugeot (per the beta). Nissan, Mazda and Toyota all have interiors to our knowledge. Still others we need to see and find out.

... also im the only one who noticed VGT's still don't have an interior REALLY PD ??????
Still got cars w/o interiors!? Now that's just plain lazy unless... question, these new VGTs with race mods... where they designed by the manufacturers or did PD add the mods themselves? If the latter is true then PD should have done the interior as well.

Only one confirmed so far to not have an interior is the Peugeot (per the beta). Nissan, Mazda and Toyota all have interiors to our knowledge. Still others we need to see and find out.
Sorry for the Super late response i was on hollydays with no internet i saw the video again and im sure of it now just look at mercedes VGT's they are completly black inside .
in cars with interiors you can see a few things like wheel role cage etc

Still got cars w/o interiors!? Now that's just plain lazy unless... question, these new VGTs with race mods... where they designed by the manufacturers or did PD add the mods themselves? If the latter is true then PD should have done the interior as well.
all VGT cars are desinged by the Manufactures but the only one's to officialy not having interiors since reveal are Peugeot and Nissan

Last edited by a moderator:
You know it would be cool if this was related to the fact that Tag produces the engines for Red Bull's F1 team. Could mean nothing, but would be very interesting to see if this is related.

Tag sponsors racing in general and has for a long time, it makes sense to a degree for GTS to have it considering it's a racing game with supposed racing series for the virtual racer.

However, Tag does not produce the engines for RBR, those are Renault and just like in many other moments of F1 history, have just been rebranded a sponsor name. Tag doesn't manufacture or produce the engines at all.

Sorry for the Super late response i was on hollydays with no internet i saw the video again and im sure of it now just look at mercedes VGT's they are completly black inside .
in cars with interiors you can see a few things like wheel role cage etc

all VGT cars are desinged by the Manufactures but the only one's to officialy not having interiors since reveal are Peugeot and Nissan

The Nissan is completely blacked out from the outside, but does have an interior.

It's possible that the Mercedes has one too.

How the 🤬 did Ron Denis founded Mclaren
By creating the company.

Dennis's Project Four, with the help of Marlboro (Philip Morris) engineered a reverse takeover of Bruce McLaren Racing in 1980, in order to consolidate Marlboro's race team sponsorship - Marlboro sponsored Project Four in F2 and F3, and McLaren in F1, but Project Four had an F1 car with a CF monocoque it wanted to race and Marlboro didn't want to have teams it was sponsoring competing against one another. That car became the Marlboro Project Four #1 - or MP4/1 - and when Marlboro left the team, the M simply changed meaning to 'McLaren'.

Dennis founded TAG McLaren as a research company in 1985, which then became the McLaren Cars road cars division in 1989 - to create the F1. That company did very little after the F1, so was in turn replaced with McLaren Automotive in 2010 to make the MP4-12C. McLaren Automotive then split off McLaren GT in 2011, leaving McLaren Racing making the F1 cars, McLaren Automotive making the road cars and McLaren GT making the race cars from road cars.

When Dennis left the company this year, he sold his shares in all of them to the McLaren Technology Group, which is now the name for the parent company of all of McLaren.

The vehicles in GTS are McLaren Cars/Automotive and McLaren GT (a subsidiary of McLaren Automotive) vehicles. The company is thus McLaren Cars/Automotive, and was founded in 1989 by Ron Dennis.

Back