~ Tangled Web GT Art ~ Cobra 10/10/10

Bradopoly

mainbannerjw7.jpg

whiteboardertopbottomdf4.jpg

whiteboardertopbottomdf4.jpg

Thank you for visting. đź‘Ť​

WOW!!!! its been up like 2 minuetes and already it looks more professional than mine. :lol: well done on finally getting a galery it looks awesome. keep up the good work! i'll keep checking up on you!

WOW!!!! its been up like 2 minuetes and already it looks more professional than mine. :lol: well done on finally getting a galery it looks awesome. keep up the good work! i'll keep checking up on you!

Woohoo, my first comment. I think your gallery looks great, it's the banners that make mine look different. Thanks for the comment. :)

EDIT: I am putting my old first post layout here so people can still look at it. :D

Welcome to my gallery, I have been wanting to start one for awhile after seeing some great new gallerys like slider-s15's and Ev0 4 drifter's. I will try and update as much as I can. I'll just let the cars speak for themselves. Enjoi. :)

sstruenojd7.jpg

mugens2000dr1.jpg

rx7fdbm9.jpg

specssilviahe5.jpg

zziiiy2.jpg

audis4hw8.jpg

cudasj4.jpg

mugens2000vssstruenopw0.jpg

Thanks for looking, comments are welcomed. :)

nice to see you finally got yours started!! :D i like the SS Trueno most, the banners are cool! đź‘Ť keep up the good work, i look forward to seeing what else you can do! :D

Amazing start to your gallery man! Your style is awesome. I love the framing on the drift shots, especially the 3rd tureno shot. The clarity of your shots is superb. Though some are a bit dark (the 1st s2k thumbnail) it's easily corrected. Keep up the suave work man ;)đź‘Ť

Thanks for the comments guys, means a lot. Glad you like the banners. :) I do get dark pics sometimes, it can be hard to judge on the tv, then move it on to the pc can be totally different. I will try to add some more pics tonight, there will be a S15 in there and maybe something a little differnet. :)

Nice start, but I reckon these shots would look better, when made brighter:

4th Trueno
1st and 2nd S2000

Anyway I like the first Trueno shot a lot.

Nice start, but I reckon these shots would look better, when made brighter:

4th Trueno
1st and 2nd S2000

Anyway I like the first Trueno shot a lot.

Thanks for the comment, yeah maybe some of them are to dark. If a lot of people point out certain photos that are dark, I will brighten them up.

Yeah, that would have to be one of my favs also, it is my avatar of course. :)

Thanks for the comment Ryosuke_Gumna, hope it works well on your desktop. :)

I have added the Spec S Silvia to the gallery, hope you all like what you see. From now on, I will be adjusting the levels in my pics in PS, so hopefully I will not have anymore dark pics. :)

I would of added another car, but am having a lot of trouble with imageshack. Will update more later this week, will be easier when my internet is back up to normal fast speed. đź‘Ť

Edit: Have added the Tommy Kaira ZZII, hope you all like it.

Thanks Ultrashot, is that you pink? Why the change? I will most likely post more of the 86, it is one of my favs. :)

Edit: Sorry to hear about your banning, but great to see you are back. Your photo skills are great, keep up the good work Ultrashot. đź‘Ť

Thanks Ultrashot, is that you pink? Why the change? I will most likely post more of the 86, it is one of my favs. :)

Edit: Sorry to hear about your banning, but great to see you are back. Your photo skills are great, keep up the good work Ultrashot. đź‘Ť

Commenting on my gallery in your gallery? :D

Hehe, anyway, the fourth ZZII shot is beautiful man, today I got my new DS2 so it's time to get up some drift shots as well đź‘Ť

Commenting on my gallery in your gallery? :D

Hehe, anyway, the fourth ZZII shot is beautiful man, today I got my new DS2 so it's time to get up some drift shots as well đź‘Ť

Thanks for the comments guys. :)

Hehe, it's good publicity. :D

Can't wait to see your drift shots, if they are anything like your others. Then they are bound to be great. đź‘Ť

I must give you top marks for having an effect on him Drift2XS in a good way. Anyway I look forward to your next update.

me too. i love the Tommi Kira shots! i may have to post my own tommi kira shots for my next update. love it! i have just updated my gallery check it out!

Thanks for all the great comments guys, really appreciate it. Keep them coming. :)

Just added some Audi A4 drift shots, hope you all like them. Should be making a bigger update in the next few days. Don't know how much, but there is gonna be a Cuda in there. đź‘Ť

Here is a teaser of what is to come. :)

img0063smallyd1.jpg

Thanks heaps for the comment J_S, your gallery is looking really good.
My gallery has seemed to dry up. Only one comment since my last post/update. :( The update wasn't that bad was it?

Just updated with the cuda that I promised. Hope you all like what you see. :)

Nice Cuda update Drift2XS, anyway I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Thanks for the comment TVR&Ferrari_Fan. :)

Well, I will give you a preview of what I am thinking for my next update. What I am working on anyways. :)

img0070previewpl0.jpg

I hope you look forward to seeing more of this sometime soon. đź‘Ť

llllllooovvvveeee iiiiitttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is some hot old skool drifting there dude! i've never drifted at hong kong before i may have to now! keep it up. can't wait for an update!

Thanks for the great comments you two. :) I really enjoyed taking photos of the Cuda, will have to take some more at some stage.

Don't know what my next update will be exactly, but it will happen soon. So watch out! :yup:

some great shots you got here. the first page and the last s2000 updates look awesome. hope to see more of this.

Back