Tattoo&piercing

Do you have any? if so what and where? As soon as i get some $$$ im going to get my tung (i think) pierced eyebral im going to strech my ear's and some tattoos. I cant wate!!:)

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
If you can't spell it don't get it pierced.

rotfl.gif

Can anyone say nkob? :lol:

I was thinking about getting a tattoo of a greek character that has particular significane to my wife and I, but we're kinda going off the idea.

I don't have any piercings or tattoos, and I don't have any intentions of getting any.

Originally posted by vat_man
As I said the last time this topic appeared - I don't even like drawing on myself with a pen...

I do, when I'm bored, but then I instantly regret it and use my tongue and other hand to wash it off.

I only use a pen when I need to jot a note down about something that I need to do before the school day ends (if I write it in my agenda book, I'd probably forget). Otherwise, no drawing, no tattoos, no piercings for me. ;)

I have my tongue pierced and a butterfly tattoo on my back. At least one more piercing coming (next month) and a few more tattoos.

I have my tongue, and left ear pierced. I haven't put an earring in my left ear in a couple years though.

Well i can't go through metal detectors anymore... :P 11 piercings, 3 tatoos. Out of those 11, i'm starting to regret 6 or 7... thank god these aren't permanent.

Do you think the security guard would beliebe you if you told him that you're, errr, dick ring set off the metal detector?

Originally posted by PunkRock
Well i can't go through metal detectors anymore... :P 11 piercings, 3 tatoos. Out of those 11, i'm starting to regret 6 or 7... thank god these aren't permanent.
Prince Albert?:lol:

I have both my earlobes pierced, and have since my 21st birthday in 1981. I didn't want to get just one pierced even though no guys had both pierced back then. I almost got my right ear pierced again so I could put my left earring in it for safekeeping during long telephone conversations, but I never did. I have no real desire to get anything else pierced, though I do wear both earrings all the time.

No ink here. I've considered getting a discreet little tat once in a while, but ultimately I've never found anything significant enough that I wanted it permanently etched on my body.

Might I suggest, dredknot, that you spend that money on something a little more useful?

Originally posted by Cobraboy
Do you think the security guard would beliebe you if you told him that you're, errr, dick ring set off the metal detector?

There's nothing down there, don't worry! :D

Originally posted by space
Tattoo's i could do, but piercing is a no go for me.
Wuss. I have a pierced ear and a tattoo of a tiger and scorpion (Chinese and Astrological sign) having an "altercation", let's just say, on my back.

I might ask the doc to stick a piece of metal in my back/arm/leg so when I go throught security at the airport, it sets off the detector (just to bring that subject back).

Well I thought about getting my ear pieced but then I thought the money would be better spent other places. But I do have some unintentional piecings like in my hand and my foot. I had parts of the car go through my hands and foot before. Thats painful.

I also thought about getting a tatoo but uh I won't like it when I'm 30 so I can do with out it.

Latest Posts

Back