Team AHHA Drift Demo

• Thread starter Darken8
  • 19 comments
Ok, new member, 1st post, 1st dual drift attempt.

After seeing what you guys can do a mate (Bugz) and myself (Darken8) decided to see what we could do. Please view and comment.

It is a bit different to most movies because of the split screen display. One of in car and the other normal replay. We think it looks quite alright.

Both cars where setup using this forums gt4 setup page.
Both cars are 243 bhp.

Enjoy! we did!

Thanks to 19xx for hosting!

link is Team AHHA Drift Demo Video (approx. 7.66 mb, 2:21 mins)

P.S. second night, ds2 contollers, 16 bourbons later :scared:
P.P.S. yes we are aussies! 👍

Welcome to GTP Fellow Aussie! :D There's quite a bunch of us here :)

Ok. Your video is beginner stuff. Editing was bare minimal, and drifting was quite amaturish, however practice more and I reckon you guys will be just fine. Then you can challenge PDR or the one man team "Team Empereor". ^_^ Good luck. :D

Damn South Australians ¬_¬"

You got all the good drift comps going down there 👍

HAHA ROFLMAO!!!!!! Well you could challenge my "one man team" but I don't know if it's allowed to continue with these no-quality entry's of wich I've made one already in the "PDR-Team Empereor GTPC" thread:lol:

And then it comes with a lot of stress in my house, if I want to make another vid I mean, so well..........a MAYBE BUT DEFINATLY >NOT< SURE!!:sly:

Ever notice that when your drunk, you can't drift for the life of you, but than out of no where, you pull off the greatest drift off all time, but couldn't remember how you did it, and couldn't do it again? Just something I noticed when playing drunk. lol

yes i have noticed that srv

i think this video was very enjoyable. the music and the driving. it just looks almost silly and not serious at all like ya were jst plain having fun. 2 player rocks for sure, but the optons for it suck! there aren't any options really at all. anyways thumbs up 👍, it made me smile.

G-T-4-Fan
HAHA ROFLMAO!!!!!! Well you could challenge my "one man team" but I don't know if it's allowed to continue with these no-quality entry's of wich I've made one already in the "PDR-Team Empereor GTPC" thread:lol:

I got a good kick out of it. Thanks for sharing 👍 You guys could be the crazy clown people at GTPLANET. Wee need some of them to lighten the mood around here. I give you props. 👍 👍 👍 👍 👍

PS. GT4Fan if Team Empereor becomes absolute your welcome to join us at PDR. Im sure your more that quilified? qulified? man i cant spell.

OK 👍 Darken8 this is what i think of your vid . It is an ok vid good music love the Kats 👍 and your drifting is cool for someone who is drunk :cheers: :crazy: . 5/10 man .on yeh go auzzie go !!! 💡 next time try it undrunk man. let us see how you do than . by the way would love to post a vid of my own but for the live of me i am a dumb auzzie and dont know how :dopey: . catcha mate

ToyotaDrifter
PS. GT4Fan if Team Empereor becomes absolute your welcome to join us at PDR. Im sure your more that quilified? qulified? man i cant spell.

Without having a cap card for a llloooonnnggg time? Remember, the cheapest solution for mac is 175,- or something like that. But you know that and if that does't matter, I would switch team already TODAY:)👍

Edit: and I think it's qualified:lol::sly:

Thanks guys, appreciate all comments, I am starting to get better but its still a game, so i do it for fun. Wait with anticipation for me to drift nicely and then to see the results in a better vid!

Darken8
Thanks guys, appreciate all comments, I am starting to get better but its still a game, so i do it for fun. Wait with anticipation for me to drift nicely and then to see the results in a better vid!

Thanks fellas, and remember folks, don't drink drive... unless theres no other way to get your car home after a night out...

Back