Team BURST & Friends! Event postponed untill GT6!

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 167 comments
Really fun room today!! Props to LayNLow, Wallride and Lerk for throwing down one sick run after another - it was really fun to chase you guys :). Can't wait to see the footage Du!!
Working on the vid. There is so much good footage, even when I cut out the ´´not so interesting parts´´ I´m still on 10 minutes... Man this is going to be hard...

Sry I didn't make it guys, Came home a little later from the beach :(

Dont worry bro! Summer time lol, enjoy life a bit!

Working on the vid. There is so much good footage, even when I cut out the ´´not so interesting parts´´ I´m still on 10 minutes... Man this is going to be hard...

Make a two part video?

Make a two part video?

Cant lol, because I must show decoy his berserker entry from first event too lol! This will be one of my greatest vids. Done picking footage, just need to add some effects. got 5 minutes lol. Best 5 minutes you ever spent watching a video of gt5 drift lol.

Cant lol, because I must show decoy his berserker entry from first event too lol! This will be one of my greatest vids. Done picking footage, just need to add some effects. got 5 minutes lol. Best 5 minutes you ever spent watching a video of gt5 drift lol.

Dangggg, 5 minute video from two events? Thats super small. Should make one video per sunday event if the outcome is good enough.

Room closed. Thanks for coming out guys. Even though it was just an improvised day/time, nothing "official".

Nice to see burst getting together again.

Cheers 👍! We really needed this. It works out well both for us and for other drifters. The lobby gets filled very fast. I'm happy to see so much interest in it! I finished the video two days ago lol, I just need to upload it.

Here you go guys!

Kudos to LayNLow, WallRide, Drift__King, twicher, lerk84, dj-inlinefin and all others for performing continiously great runs for this video!!

Last edited:
Duuuuuuu that was siiiiiiick!!! Those trains were epic, chooooo chooooo :). Next time I drift in the middle or back of a train, I'm not going to use a white car...kept disappearing the in the smoke haha.

Again, Wallride, Lay, Lerk, and DK (forgot you were there too!!), great driving 👍 That video is even more impressive when you realize all the footage is from one evening of recording haha. Great editing Du! Thanks again for hosting, I'll try to be there next week too (and I'll try to drag some of the Fam along with me :P....hopefully we can get Marc in something a little better than a "rented" RX7 LOL)

Last edited:
Awesome vid Du! Everyone looked great out there!! I wish I couldve joined earlier and had a better car... haha

Who is this Wallride guy??? He looked ridiculous wow. I need to drift with this person..

Awesome vid Du! Everyone looked great out there!! I wish I couldve joined earlier and had a better car... haha

Who is this Wallride guy??? He looked ridiculous wow. I need to drift with this person..

WallRide is decoy187 :lol:

AH I knew it.. There are only a couple drifters I know who drift like that and is from UK lol

WallRide is decoy187 :lol:

Lol it all makes sense...I was wondering why people kept mentioning Decoy. The whole time I was thinking to myself "Where is Decoy, I don't see him anywhere" :lol: I should have been able to tell by the driving though, few are as smooth as Decoy 👍

Here you go guys!

Kudos to LayNLow, WallRide, Drift__King, twicher, lerk84, dj-inlinefin and all others for performing continiously great runs for this video!!

It would be 10x more epic if the camera angles were different, but damn! Thats still pretty epic. Being second in the pack you dont see everyone behind you and seeing that, damn. Good runs from everyone involved.

Duuuuuuu that was siiiiiiick!!! Those trains were epic, chooooo chooooo :). Next time I drift in the middle or back of a train, I'm not going to use a white car...kept disappearing the in the smoke haha.
Lol, I didnt realize that but thats funny.

Again, Wallride, Lay, Lerk, and DK (forgot you were there too!!), great driving 👍 That video is even more impressive when you realize all the footage is from one evening of recording haha. Great editing Du! Thanks again for hosting, I'll try to be there next week too (and I'll try to drag some of the Fam along with me :P....hopefully we can get Marc in something a little better than a "rented" RX7 LOL)

Great driving to you too. And it is not even from an evening, that was probably 20-30 minutes of straight tire killing laps. :lol:

Lol it all makes sense...I was wondering why people kept mentioning Decoy. The whole time I was thinking to myself "Where is Decoy, I don't see him anywhere" :lol: I should have been able to tell by the driving though, few are as smooth as Decoy 👍

Haha, yeah, decoy is the most consistent and smooth drifter I have met. It makes it really easy to ride his door lap after lap.

Haha, yeah, decoy is the most consistent and smooth drifter I have met. It makes it really easy to ride his door lap after lap.
I've been saying this since forever... still the best guy i've ever drifted with

Thanks for all the feedback, glad you guys enjoyed the event last week!

New Lobby up! 1472-6399-8880-6893-4711.

The room closed down so early... Was up to join at around 0:00 GMT but room was already gone :/

Damn! I got too baked to make it again. :(

Lol dont worry, be there next time!

The room closed down so early... Was up to join at around 0:00 GMT but room was already gone :/

Yeah, mainly because most of the drifters leave after 2-3 hours. It should be open till at least 00 00 though

aww shame you dont enable MR based cars to drift with ya
When you join next time ask me to change it 👍. As long as you can controll your car good it is no problem at all. Prefer FR cars though.

MR cars ain't got shi on me son! XD

lol!

======================================
Last event wasn't as good as the first two ones. I hope to see more GTP drifters around! They improve the quality of the lobby imho.

Back