Team BURST & Friends! Event postponed untill GT6!

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 167 comments
I'll make sure to join this time! I was having trouble finding a car to drift, but I got that all solved now!

Yo Yo guys, Just dropped by to say I wont be opening or at the Sunday meets for a week or 2 or even on GT5 at all as some of you know my wheel is broken & Im not playing on a ds3.
See you guys when im back.

Yo Yo guys, Just dropped by to say I wont be opening or at the Sunday meets for a week or 2 or even on GT5 at all as some of you know my wheel is broken & Im not playing on a ds3.
See you guys when im back.

No wayyyyyyy what happened to it?

No wayyyyyyy what happened to it?

First the 6 buttons, paddles & lights on the wheel itself stopped working, then it kept losing its centre point as I was drifting & finally its stopped calibrating altogether & wont steer at all.

First the 6 buttons, paddles & lights on the wheel itself stopped working, then it kept losing its centre point as I was drifting & finally its stopped calibrating altogether & wont steer at all.

Sorry to hear that lerk. I will open the new room in a couple of seconds.

Edit : lobby up! 1472-6118-4259-7709-8734

Last edited:

Oop same thing kinda happened to me

Dang that sucks. My paddle switches are wearing out, I use them for ebraking. Hope you get something done about it soon.

Sorry about the abrupt leaving earlier thunder hit power lines was good drifting with u all and it has awakened me to some weaknesses in the cobra.... It's driver lol

Sorry that i could't be there, was driving my car home.
1004640_4511768411574_1149973980_n.jpg

Suzuki
Miata session this sunday huh? Ok.

I just put two and two together on what you said earlier after reading this. I was thinking "WTF Miata session? They're cool & I have a few..."

You guys are always doing this 12:00pm on the west coast. Thats prime time for eating Dim Sum for me. I really like my weekly shumai and congee sessions with my lady. So hard to wake up earlier and beat the crowds of hungry & hung over Asians waiting to grub the 🤬 out. (-_-)

I will try to wake/bake and grub earlier to get back for this. Maybe start working on my other compact roadsters for the LULZ...

I just put two and two together on what you said earlier after reading this. I was thinking "WTF Miata session? They're cool & I have a few..."

You guys are always doing this 12:00pm on the west coast. Thats prime time for eating Dim Sum for me. I really like my weekly shumai and congee sessions with my lady. So hard to wake up earlier and beat the crowds of hungry & hung over Asians waiting to grub the 🤬 out. (-_-)

I will try to wake/bake and grub earlier to get back for this. Maybe start working on my other compact roadsters for the LULZ...

Haha, hope to see you today mate!

Miata theme it is then!

Back