Team BURST & Friends! Event postponed untill GT6!

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 167 comments
Need to say, it was very fun, but a bit laggy. Nice time with Du as always ;D

Haha sorry, my Wi-Fi has gone mad since my provider made all routers open so everyone can have free Wi-Fi in Holland... The basterds lol.

I will not host the event this week, Lerk84 or LayNLow will host the lobby. Hopefully they will send the room number as well. Have fun all!

Sunday was great fun 👍 here's my best picture from that event:

AutumnRingMini.jpg

I will try hard to be one the next one :D seems to be hella of fun event :)

It is lol, especially the first couple of hours!

Du , when can we see some footage mane?

Sorry I'm addicted to GTA lol. I will finish it tomorrow. I just need to put in ten more minutes and it should be done. While you guys drift sunday, Í'll edit it.

AND.... Important notice!

OSE CNOTE CEO is editing his video too! In the OP I placed his first video. He used a lot of footage from our team and our session for the video. I will announce it when its done.

Im about to open the room for anyone who wants to join. it will be named Team Burst & friends

Here it is! Have a look to OSR_CNOTE_CEO his mad editing skills! My videos will be here soon too, but my editng is far from this!

Edit : Drifting from various teams on its best. On behave of the teams mentioned ( OSE/OSR, Team BURST and Team La Manovella) , there are also people in this video who visited Team BURST & Friends event. Drifters from D-MAX and Nemesis also made their appearance. Hit the like button for CNOTE if you'd like to see this stuff on GT6 too!.

Last edited:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ropmM4u74w8">YouTube Link</a>

Here it is! Have a look to OSE_CNOTE_CEO his mad editing skills! My videos will be here soon too, but my edoting is far from this!

Orgasmic vid

Well I forgot to post the room number on GTPlanet. Though the events are Always running guys.

Important notice. The last video I made is like 3-4 weeks old. This coming event video is surely my best video ever. Man all of the participating drifters just pushed it to the limit. I could litterally make a video which would take an hour because all footage was so sick.

I managed to fit most of it in six and a half minute. Trust me it will be worth watching it! Guaranteed you will see a friend or teammate in the video. Trains up to 10 people, door to door trains from 4-5 drifters regulary, twinning, entries and mad wall scraps!

I´ll list a couple ( not all ) of the teams you can expect:

A*D
Team BURST
D-Max
FLR
MCR
MLD
Team Nemesis
RedSuns Mafia
Team Vision Drifters

There were just loads more teams and individuals. I finished the video and I will upload it within 24 hours from this post. Stay tuned!

Though my editing is not as good as CNOTE, the footage will be awsome 👍. I did all I can and hope everyone will like it.

Here you go!

Edit: It doesn't show on mobile. I will upload it over again so you can also watch it via you mobile devices.

Last edited:
Back