Lock2Lock

EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP
Premium
United States
United States
Suzuki
Andddddd here it is.

Unrealistic amount dude.

Cool picture, but I would rather see you with a realistic amount. PM me if you want to know a realistic amount.

Lerk, where have you been man? Hope to drift with you and some if the other guys here soon.

Last edited:
United States
Memphis, Tn
LayNLow
Lol I have reduced it because of steering feel. I have it set lower right now and it feels pretty good. The picture was taken with it pretty high so I have reduced it a lot.
It wasn't hard to keep that angle. Full throttle 5th gear full lock.

Last edited:

Lock2Lock

EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP
Premium
United States
United States
LERK84
Im on everyday Lock, its these timezones we need to abolish them.

Im just about to get on now.

Oh ok. Well I'll be online in a couple of hours. I am thinking about making a video. Not sure yet.

Sai

(Banned)
United States
Chicago
HRC-Knight
Knightshade YT
When's next session, been awhile since i drifted with any of you. T-T . Don't leave me out man.

England
Rochdale
LERK84
I just phoned Logitech & they're going to replace my wheel for free. Should be back on in 2 weeks tops but it only took 1 week last time.

England
Rochdale
LERK84
What happened lerk?

It broke isnt that much obvious. First the paddles, lights & 6 wheel buttons stopped working then it kept losing the centre point as I was driving & then the steering & FFB died altogether it doesnt even calibrate when I plug it in.

Australia
Royale Natio Touge
JDM_Tuning-JZE70
my wheel is starting to lose its centre point its annoying

Hey man. you have to get into the script of your G27. Then find it's XYZ Co-ordinates, after that you re-calibrate it manually by trial and error.