Team BURST ILLUSION Dorifuto

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 6,287 comments
Essa in his Z4 and Conrad Grunewald in his Camaro.

But Tyler in his Go pro camaro did a sick run at the end :D

I was gonna be going for Kearney, but his tires had engine trouble, dmac held a solid run, I was going, but I was in bed when mcquarrie tapped the wall and I just shouted "wow!" and woke my parents up haha

Who's watching FD today?

The Z4 is ok but the E46 is epic... full lock, full throttle, track full of smoke

bro what E46?
Its an E36
ChelseaDeNofa.BMW_-525x350.jpg

273823805_640.jpg

This is how it used to LOOK
IMG_1166%20copy%20MOTORMAVENS.jpg

So guys, who was your favorite qualifier yesterday? :D My favorite was the driver called "Chelsea" driving the black/gold BMW. 👍

Mine too :dopey:

Chelsea DeNofa, I watched every single run he did. His angle, throttle and smoke was smashing me. I like Vaughn Gittin too, he's getting great angles and his Stang looks very nice aswell.

B I meant the E46 in the video of the 2 polish guys Ono posted before. You think I'd mix up an E36 with an E46?? Ohhhhhhh

Ok. Good News..

I make the Replica of "FORMULA DRIFT" Long Beach GP Street Course / with Eifel (Kart)

I will Open a room all day for you guys, (Maybe a Comp lol)

*Lounge.

Ono, you have a LOT of weird profile pics, but i approve this one more then the last one ^^

Hey Sai, not much except most of us have switched to CM tires coughexceptdumancough. So you gonna be on more or..?

Does anybody know how I can properly export videos I've made with the iPod to my PC and convert them to MP4, AVI etc. without losing quality...
Apple is sh**

Does anybody know how I can properly export videos I've made with the iPod to my PC and convert them to MP4, AVI etc. without losing quality...
Apple is sh**

Had a quick look, try this, also after you export it and it needs converting simply type in google the format of the exported video then "to" avi for example and at the end "converter". There are usually free ones that you can download under a minute. 👍

And yo Sai! Im a new member on the team 👍

Ok guys, I have an important message so please read.

We will not switch to Comfort Medium. It has many reasons and I will explain the most important ones.

GT5 excists like two years, and most of the time we all used comford hard. Now everyone uses it. I do not want different kind of tires in our lobbies. This revolution will not take place ( lol I sound like a dictator ). This will be bad, when I allowed it in a open lobby, everyone was using different tires and it was no good.

What if just use Mediums and the others wont? we will have to change our type of drifting everytime and some will need to re-tune their cars everytime to go from hard to medium lobbies.

The most important reason is Gunz.
Gunz has major back problems and he can NOT handle the grippy and bouncy effect on his wheel, sorry but it is my job to keep everyone satisfied, and I will let no one feel left behind.

Not everyone voted for this anyway, so next time you guys want to make a revolution, make sure everyone will take part.

I am getting my own laptop back so lets record some videos with CH, I'll record for everyone who wants ! And sai what game are you playing lol, I had to laugh when I saw your new videos xD.

Duman079
Ok guys, I have an important message so please read.

We will not switch to Comfort Medium. It has many reasons and I will explain the most important ones.

GT5 excists like two years, and most of the time we all used comford hard. Now everyone uses it. I do not want different kind of tires in our lobbies. This revolution will not take place ( lol I sound like a dictator ). This will be bad, when I allowed it in a open lobby, everyone was using different tires and it was no good.

What if just use Mediums and the others wont? we will have to change our type of drifting everytime and some will need to re-tune their cars everytime to go from hard to medium lobbies.

The most important reason is Gunz.
Gunz has major back problems and he can NOT handle the grippy and bouncy effect on his wheel, sorry but it is my job to keep everyone satisfied, and I will let no one feel left behind.

Not everyone voted for this anyway, so next time you guys want to make a revolution, make sure everyone will take part.

I am getting my own laptop back so lets record some videos with CH, I'll record for everyone who wants ! And sai what game are you playing lol, I had to laugh when I saw your new videos xD.

Gunz was using mediums yesterday with some help and wasn't bad at all. And you cant just make our decision for us! I wanna switch to comfort mediums, and you cant stop me!

Edit:
Stavingo
variety is the spice of life

Last edited:
Gunz was using mediums yesterday with some help and wasn't bad at all. And you cant just make our decision for us! I wanna switch to comfort mediums, and you cant stop me!

Edit:

Yes he can. He still is leader of this team after all.
And it seems me, nor Bahaa switched.

No he can't.
Ofcourse I will switch to CH if the lobby or the people in there say so but if not I will always use CM. So you can say I have already switched to them as I set up all my cars with them although I actually don't really need to change my setups if I have to use other tires. The only thing you have get used to is the small speed change and tire wear off.
You can't drift a full lap with CM and TW on

i agree with lukas & powell (cant believe i agree with powell ) CM tyres are awesome & i will use them unless tyres are set to CH only.

i agree with lukas & powell (cant believe i agree with powell ) CM tyres are awesome & i will use them unless tyres are set to CH only.

Yeah everytime I drift with Lerk for example, I just automatically use CM's ;)

Damn I didn't know moving up one step of tire is like trying to recommend people to use racing softs. I didn't change anything on my 333hp FC and drifted just fine without changing anything. The only difference I see is you go a bit faster. But what's wrong with that'?

As for gunz I'm really sorry about your back, don't you think changing to ds3 will stop you from always tripping it out?

Damn I didn't know moving up one step of tire is like trying to recommend people to use racing softs. I didn't change anything on my 333hp FC and drifted just fine without changing anything. The only difference I see is you go a bit faster. But what's wrong with that'?

As for gunz I'm really sorry about your back, don't you think changing to ds3 will stop you from always tripping it out?

Yeah I dont really get the people that say "ughh im staying with CH's because I cba redoing all my tunes!" B***h please the only tweak you need to make is the tyre in your option menu :lol:

Spank, there are sooo many noobs on GT5, that Ch will reduce the number of accidents that happen bigtime. People just aren't up to the levels of grip/speed from CM. Cm are more realistic, but not more fun imo.

Gonales
He calls team decisions, this is an individual decision. If someone wants ch, all of us will be happy to aswell once we have a good time! But when its us 4, it will be cm.
Gonales
Spank, there are sooo many noobs on GT5, that Ch will reduce the number of accidents that happen bigtime. People just aren't up to the levels of grip/speed from CM. Cm are more realistic, but not more fun imo.

I find mediums easier, cause it keeps the weight shifted during a drift so you can lay off the throttle for a bit (i.e. Doesn't want to always straighten out), which is the same as real life. I'm sure a few people will agree.

He calls team decisions, this is an individual decision. If someone wants ch, all of us will be happy to aswell once we have a good time! But when its us 4, it will be cm.

Untill you find yourself at a point where you can't keep up on hards anymore because you're not used to them anymore.

I find mediums easier, cause it keeps the weight shifted during a drift so you can lay off the throttle for a bit (i.e. Doesn't want to always straighten out), which is the same as real life. I'm sure a few people will agree.

I think you're confused, how can grippier tires be less prone to catching grip? :/

I know that powell, ono, lukas and maybe lerk want this.

Do you want to know how much do not ? Check the OP and count how many members we have. Why would your votes be more important than the votes of the others. No change is coming untill I talk about this with Baha. I always made every choice with him and that will stay. After that I'll let everyone vote and talk again.

This could be a small change for one, but a big one for the other. Some of you take this way to personal. It is we always used CM.
Please stop posting about this now and focus on different stuff, I'll PM everyone via PS3 for the questions and results.

I didn't really want to make a huge deal out of this, I was just concerned about my place. I mean, if everyone gos to cm, and I can't, where do I stand?? I honestly like some of the pros, but the cons are what gets me. (Harsh whipping, and faster movement) Spank, I vowed NEVER to go back on a DS3 again. All I have is my word, and my balls. I don't break them for nobody! :lol: <-- I saw it in a movie last night... I had to say it.

I didn't really want to make a huge deal out of this, I was just concerned about my place. I mean, if everyone gos to cm, and I can't, where do I stand?? I honestly like some of the pros, but the cons are what gets me. (Harsh whipping, and faster movement) Spank, I vowed NEVER to go back on a DS3 again. All I have is my word, and my balls. I don't break them for nobody! :lol: <-- I saw it in a movie last night... I had to say it.

:lol:

Back