Team BURST ILLUSION Dorifuto

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 6,287 comments
Haha... i was waiting for the rubber to explode off the tires. I won't lie, I was disappointed when it didn't happen. :D What can I say.. I love carnage. :lol:

Baha can you upload some from the team account? By the time I get a proper car to drift it will probably be impossible to drift -_- , oil is getting more expensive then gold... Oil is gold for arabs tho... Black gold.... But I mean gold gold ...

And I'm happy you could reply lol, we will stick with CH, but feel free to use CM if you guys are only with CM guys in a lobby. I hope you guys will explain what you want better the next time, it wasn't crystal clear and I was very confused at some point. I was mad as well xD.

Nice drifting Bahaa ;) And Lukas, nice photos! I was actually quite suprised because you said you cant take good photos -__- Liar :sly: :lol:

Nice drifting Bahaa ;) And Lukas, nice photos! I was actually quite suprised because you said you cant take good photos -__- Liar :sly: :lol:

Thanks my skills improved a bit and I re-edit them a bit with color and contrast, works pretty good

You'll have to show me how haha

I just remembered, I have a football match tomorrow night again so I wont be on. Oops! :-P

Woah king that's not bad, and why does it stall in 2nd?

Because it Only have 180hp and weighting over 1300KG with a very Long 2nd gear ratio (over 112km/h @ the 6700 rpm limit) And that place is too tight to reach those speeds ...

Last edited:
Yo guys, check out my latest set if you have time 👍
Click on the picture, for the link to the gallery. :D

Back