Team: Coast to Coast-new Video march 27th

• Thread starter Tulok
  • 7 comments
From Coast to Coast, come these magnificent(Kory) and N00bish(Bailey) drifters,
Starring in their first ever short Film, check it OUT!

Not bad but I still feel that you guys need to work on your control. Especially with those D1 cars, I wanted to see some more drifts done by the Viper. As for the viper drifting in an actual race,what would of been better if he kept up with the camera car.Also, with the Blitz skyline not completing the drift around 3:44 isn't really good but what do I know?and there some parts that really needed to be edited it out, it seemed that a title ended too short. But good job on your first team video. and Note, some people on this board don't like Eurobeat.The Burnout idea was good but it needs to be just sitting there, as done in the original GT3 mix(the best video ever done!!!).

Which Viper, the SRT-10 or the GTS? I've been practicing more with the camera view like that. There probably will be more clips like that.

And DO expect a sequel, we're working on a new one now, we're hoping to get it done by friday but thats pushing it. Tulok's not particulalry happy with his performance in this vid, thats why we're getting a new one ready. All of those clips we done close to a month ago, which is close to when he first started drifting.

This next one will be better, we're going to try and not do the usual courses, and go with cars that aren't typical drifters. And instead of having one peice of music we each using our own music, to represent ourselves and our personalities.

Both of them. I know its a good way but it is just a note for the future,even though Initial D is going to become popular again with Battle Stage 2 and 5th stage coming out.

@Tulok: I know what you mean, take your time and practice. There is no rush to put out videos, some of the famous teams out here take months before putting out another video. You may never know, a awesome drift may come on accident like how inventions are made.

I really liked LOON's part with the Viper, so smooth. So this time, I am gonna try to do as little editing as possible, when I made my part, there was so much crap, I had to get it cut off-to try to make it look good. For the next vid, Friday is pushing it, so it may take longer than that. My videos IMO have been pretty worthless (Midfield). Thanks nk4e.

Back