team drift challange

• Thread starter tnd drift
  • 8 comments
i wanted to see if any two or more people could tandem drift in Costa Di Amalfi, Motorland, or any other tight corner track. i searched and couldn't find anything like this. please send videos if you can.
-devin
p.s. if you find any videos that arent yours, send a link. thanks

i wanted to see if any two or more people could tandem drift in Costa Di Amalfi, Motorland, or any other tight corner track. i searched and couldn't find anything like this. please send videos if you can.
-devin
p.s. if you find any videos that arent yours, send a link. thanks

This is a Team drift challenge? You have it in the wrong section if this is a Team Drift challenge

This is a Team drift challenge? You have it in the wrong section if this is a Team Drift challenge

Agreed, if it is a team drift challenge, why does it have so little info. Plus its in the wrong spot.

Motorland is fun if you drift it with other good drifters. Not much fun if you keep getting hit, bumped, etc.

sorry about it being in the wrong spot.:dunce: where should it be? and its not really a challange, i just wanted to see if anyone could do it. i know some people can drift all the corners in motorland but i just wanted to see if 2 or 3 people could do it.
-devin

Before i used the Maxxed Credit Gameshark Code, i always used the Hyper Silvia Genki on Amalfi (that's the Capri rally, right?), so i can win the RSC and sell for money, so i'd have enough money by day 700 to buy the Black LMPs, as well improve on drifting.

2 things done at once, that track was okay, but im too still a bit dull on drifting.

Before i used the Maxxed Credit Gameshark Code, i always used the Hyper Silvia Genki on Amalfi (that's the Capri rally, right?), so i can win the RSC and sell for money, so i'd have enough money by day 700 to buy the Black LMPs, as well improve on drifting.

2 things done at once, that track was okay, but im too still a bit dull on drifting.

Yes it is the capri, and yes, I do sorta the same thing, you only have to do it 47 times to earn enough money for 13 million. 47 times might seem like a lot, but if you think about it, thats only 100 something days game time, 4 days each time. If you practice at the same time, than it will fly by.

Sorry for getting off topic.

yea, i thought about it but you cant take half of the stuff in there seriously.

i used to do that when i used the ds2 but now i have a wheel so im trying to get better on other tracks before i go back to that, but i do it once in a while but with faster cars to make sure i could still win if i spin out.:)

-devin

Latest Posts

Back