Team Falken|Official Team Thread|Recruiting Now

• Thread starter TeamFalken
  • 21 comments
Falken-Lead
Team Falken is a community of Competitive Drifters and Joyriders. We originated from the game "Midnight Club Los Angeles". But over the years, we've lost members along the way. Currently, we have around 15 Active Members. They always told me "Quantity isn't everything, but quality is what really matters." At this moment, we are recruiting members (preferrably from North America and Canada), but if you can prove to us worthy drifting with us, we can make exceptions. When we judge you, you will atleast 2 members of Team Falken will be spectating you as you drift your preferred track. If you manage to get in, we do not force you to make a Falken account, but we do recommend (incase some people cannot do so for whatever reason).

Rules:
1. Respect those Higher Ranking than you are.
2. No AWD or FF NO exceptions.
3. Comfort Tires (CH for every battle).
4. Able to find and correct your driving line at any possible time.
Optional:
5. Microphone.
6. Wheel (Please tell me if you have one).

Members:
Falken-Lead (Leader)
Falken-iDrift (Co-Leader and Manager)

H-7aMiDoOo-F
PRWOLF1212/Falken-Wolfy
ICEKOLD_KILLA
JUQUAIO_25_PR
KaptinnKush
ScuderiaFerri29/Falken-Terra
FALKEN_JDM_EG6/Falken-Ace
FALKEN240
Splawn
bosstunaman
LonestarJLao
iSiMPLY-AMAZiNGi

Official Team Cars
Tuners:
-Nissan S15 w/ Racing Mods (P)
-High End Performance's G37 (P)
-Amuse's S2000 GT1 Turbo (P)
-Toyota Supra RZ '97 (U)
-BP Falken RX7 (U)
Muscle:
-Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe (P)
-Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (P)
Please paint your car's exterior 350z Orange (Orange 3P) w/ Black Rims. Later on, once Team Falken agrees you have improved alot, we will buy you the same exact car with our universal drifting kit. Instead of an orange exterior, you now have a Matte Black Drift car w/ Orange Rims. I guess, in a way, a prize for surpassing your limits?

*Please be aware if your going to tryout for Team Falken, Make sure none of these cars reach over 700HP, Thank You!

If you have any questions about Team Falken, please contact me on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/pages/TeamFalkenGT5/248933191802347?skip_nax_wizard=true or on PSN. PM either Falken-iDrift, or myself (Falken-Lead) and we will discuss all the questions you desire to get answered.

picture.php

Last edited:
Ok, this is better.. That other thread was way past pointless hahaha.. Anyways good luck to you guys. May your team be prosperous? I don't know... Cya Around :D

Good Luck from Team Drop5, maybe we can look into a battle sometime 👍

Well I hope for your sake with a name like this that you guys live up to it :). GL 👍

Hey guys. I updated the list about Team Falken's members. In addition, I'd like to inaugurate Team Falken's Elite Class of Drifters. In team Falken, to us, Elite Class of Drifters is basically people who have stepped up to the plate in drifting and did their best to represent us. They went far and beyond to give Team Falken a name, and now, Team Falken's Leader and Co-Leader, Falken-Lead and Falken-iDrift would love to tell you who made it to [TF] ECD. These people are:

H-7aMiDoOo-F
PRWOLF1212/Falken-Wolfy
JUQUAIO_25_PR
ICEKOLD_KILLA

Congratulations Guys! If you haven't done so already, please message me to pick up your new car.

Hey guys, if you aren't already aware, TeamFalken on Gran Turismo 5 has a Youtube, Facebook, and even their own webpage! Here are the links:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/TeamFalkenGT5/248933191802347

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamFalkenGT5

Our Website: http://teamfalkendrift.webs.com/

We will have pictures, videos and more in all of these websites once we have everything assembled and stable.

Like our page, Subscribe and even Register if you'd like to know more about Team Falken and our members. Thanks!

Falken-Lead & Falken-iDrift

Just a heads-up that "junk" characters in front of thread titles are not permitted, and will be edited. That includes asterisks, wingdings, bullets, arrows, and other non-alphanumeric characters which should not be included to attract attention.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Hey guys it's Falken-iDrift (Co-Leader/Manager)
As Falken-Lead said to contact one of us to be recruited to the team, it will also be best to contact BOTH of us just in case if anything happens (like vacation or something else). Just wanted to point that out.

Sincerely,
~Falken-iDrift.

Yes, yes. Its Lead by the way. iDrift has a different account. I have to update the members on our lists on our websites and here :P

In order news, Congratulations to Team Falken for a Victory, Falken v WSR 2-1. Falken-Han_PR, Falken-iDrift and Falken-Lead participated in this event. With only Falken-Han_PR losing the first round, Falken-iDrift and Falken-Lead made this game surely to be ours. Congratulations to our first official Drift Battle :) See you on the track soon!

If there is a moderator out there, can you please close down this thread and remove it? We have a better thread with more details and everything about Team Falken, please do so ASAP. Thank you ;)

report it. And tell them in the report what you want.

I sincerely am new to this...so I got noooo idea what to do LOL :P How would I approach reporting this thread? :crazy: I'm just trying to get around and get Team Falken noticed around here :nervous:

Back