Team Fusion Drifting | Recruiting! Send in your app today!

• Thread starter Flippin
  • 38 comments
United States
Boston/USA
XxFlippin0xX
Team Fusion
Team Fusion is no longer together. Sorry to our 2 members as I am unable to keep up with school and this team. If you were trying to join, I am deeply sorry.​

Last edited:
Damn another one :) (Not that it's a bad thing)
Good luck from me and Blackout.
And if you're looking for members i'm sure theres plenty of options in the free agents thread. 👍

Damn another one :) (Not that it's a bad thing)
Good luck from me and Blackout.
And if you're looking for members i'm sure theres plenty of options in the free agents thread. 👍

I will definitely check that out!

Good luck with the new team bud, gt5 and gtp are booming with new drift teams these days.It's good to see the forum growing

Thanks for the words of encouragement and suggestions. Hopefully I can see some of you on the track.

I'll definitely hit you up a FR. Maybe not tonight (homework :[ ), but tomorrow hopefully.

Hey yo flippin I think I've seen you around. It's nice to see you up on this site too and this is the second Welcome To GTPlanet from Team Sparco

Here's my application:
First Name: Chi
PSN ID:Cappachihngo
Favorite Tracks: Tsukuba, Suzuka
Favorite Cars: 370Z, S13, S15
Previous Teams: None
Small Description of yourself: Love my cars, love them fast and love them sideways. Just can't seem to get them sideways with any style or consistency so hoping to bump into someone with experience drifting on a wheel who can point me in the right direction.
Mic: None
Controller: G27 wheel

Here's my application:
First Name: Chi
PSN ID:Cappachihngo
Favorite Tracks: Tsukuba, Suzuka
Favorite Cars: 370Z, S13, S15
Small Description of yourself: Love my cars, love them fast and love them sideways. Just can't seem to get them sideways with any style or consistency so hoping to bump into someone with experience drifting on a wheel who can point me in the right direction.
Mic: None
Controller: G27 wheel

At the moment, I have a room going. If any of you are available for some relaxation :drool: feel free to stop by

First Name: Lawrence
PSN ID: JrDarknes
Favorite Tracks: Deep Forest
Favorite Cars: Toyota Supra 97', Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex 83'
Small Description of yourself: Im not good but I'm not bad. I like my cars too have alot of Understeer when I drift.
Mic: Yep

(if you want to see any of my drifts click my signature link and click D1GP playlist and look for my name (JrDarknes))

I will get to everyones apps soon, I just need to finish up this last week of the semester in school (finals).
Congrats to our newest member in the new Team Fusion, Cappichihngo!

First Name: Luis
PSN ID: VelineonVXL
Favorite Tracks: mini autumn ring, tsukuba, suzuka, fuji
Favorite Cars: Camaro SS, Pontiac GTO, Missiles: R32 gts-t, 240sx, s13, s14
Previous Teams: Done
Small Description of yourself: Since I know the drift, I hate the front wheel drive!
Mic: Yes, but spanish only. I can write in english

First Name: Lawrence
PSN ID: JrDarknes
Favorite Tracks: Deep Forest
Favorite Cars: Toyota Supra 97', Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex 83'
Small Description of yourself: Im not good but I'm not bad. I like my cars too have alot of Understeer when I drift.
Mic: Yep

(if you want to see any of my drifts click my signature link and click D1GP playlist and look for my name (JrDarknes))

I will send you a FR on PSN and once both of us can get online, we can do some try outs

EDIT: Jrdarknes, you have to many friends on PSN and I am unable to add you.

Last edited:
First Name: Luis
PSN ID: VelineonVXL
Favorite Tracks: mini autumn ring, tsukuba, suzuka, fuji
Favorite Cars: Camaro SS, Pontiac GTO, Missiles: R32 gts-t, 240sx, s13, s14
Previous Teams: Done
Small Description of yourself: Since I know the drift, I hate the front wheel drive!
Mic: Yes, but spanish only. I can write in english

Same goes for you. I will send you a FR on PSN and once both of us can get online, we can do some try outs

Welcome Moeeee to Team Fusion, our second member!

Don't be afraid to drop us an application even if your only an average drifter. We can make you great!

To Moeeee and Cappachihngo, I am trying to get some good tandem photos up on the forum. If both of you are online at the same time at some point, we can try to get some good shots.

Last edited:
Back