Team GTPlanet V2.0

• Thread starter Darin
  • 68 comments

Darin

(Banned)
Here it is, guys and gals! The official team for GTPlanet.net!

• 1: Proper grammer is recommended. No users that do that "ur" & "y" and all that other crap will not be accepted. Expect a decline when attempting to join.
  • 2: I've came up with a idea. And it might work. A Administrator on the team will have \GTP\ in their name.
    Standardized members will have the normal [GTP] in their name.
  • 3: Marko ( EightFiveZero ), has made a official GTP skin for us GTPers. Use this skin whenever you want, as long as you are part of this team.
    Official Skin by eightfivezero
  • 4: You can put a link to this thread in your signature if you wish.

• Want to be a member? ( You must send me(via pm) the following information )

Name:
    LFS Name:
    Car Of Choice:
    Favorite Track:
    ( Optional ) Fastest Lap at that track:
    Why do you want to join this team?

When you send me this information, Eddieturner2002 will review your past posts. Reviewing your past posts will decide if you get declined or accepted.

• Against Rules
  • Discussion of cracking or unlocking S1 is highly prohibited in this thread. Even talking about it is againest the AUP, so don't do it. You will be reported Immediately.
    Acceptable Use Policy #7
    You will not use these Forums for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, pirated commercial multimedia files (such as ripped DVD's, CD's, etc.), "cracks", or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems.

• The members list:
GTP Team Administration:

• Team Leader:
    GTP: Darin
    LFS: Death Driver
    Car of Choice(s): MRT5, RB4 Turbo, LX6 & XR GT Turbo
    Skin Of Choice: Click here to view skin.

Team Co-Leader(s):
    GTP: sUn
    LFS: sUn
    Car(s) Of Choice: XR GT Turbo
    Skin Of Choice:

GTP: eddieturner2002
    LFS: eddieturner2002
    Car(s) Of Choice: RB4 Turbo & XR GT Turbo
    Skin Of Choice: Click here to view skin.

GTP Team Members:

• GTP: Burnout
    LFS: Sludgert
    Skin Of Choice:

GTP name: MoNkEy_MaGiCx
    LFS name: MoNkEy_MaN
    Car(s) of Choice: XR GT Turbo
    Skin Of Choice:

LFS Name:SupraFly or Karui
    GTP Name: MeatWad
    Skin Of Choice:

LFS Name-icemanshooter23
    GTP-icemanshooter23
    Car(s) Of Choice:
    Skin Of Choice:

GTP: Amtrak
    LFS: Acela
    Car(s) Of Choice:
    Skin Of Choice:

GTP: Joey
    LFS: Joey
    Car(s) Of Choice: FX0 Turbo & XR GT Turbo
    Skin Of Choice:

GTP-Jalpa
    LFS-Jalpa
    Car(s) Of Choice:
    Skin Of Choice:

GTP : Mdnite
    LFS : Mdnite
    Car(s) Of Choice: XR GT
    Skin Of Choice:

GTP: Event Horizon
    LFS: Event Horizon
    Car(s) Of Choice: XF GTi
    Skin Of Choice:

GTP: Nick Johnston28
    LFS: Nick_Johnston
    Skin Of Choice:

GTP: Blackbird
    LFS: Blackbird
    Car(s) Of Choice: XF GTi & XR GT
    Skin Of Choice:

Thank you and enjoy the team! 👍

Team Updates:
Friday. August 20,2004:
I took down the website because I decided it wasn't that needed, to spend time updating it when I can spend half the time edit this thread. 👍 Sorry for the inconvenience! -sUn

Friday. August 27,2004:
sUn handed down the administration of the team to me. Seeing as this is a new start for a slightly new team. Lets hope I can run the team right.
If you have any questions about the team. Please contact me by via PM or send me a instant message through AIM, MSN, or Yahoo.
-Darin

Saturday, August 28, 2004:
Now we need a total of atleast 6 team administrators on the team. It would be helpful and keep this Team alive. Just fire me a PM and I will notify you within a day. -Darin

Sunday, August 29, 2004
Today, I thought. Why not have pictures of our cars under our names in the list. Well, my idea is about to come true. If you have a private skin, and you wanna have a link under the picture so we can put it in our skins_x folder. That will happen too. -Darin

eddieturner2002
Is Eric going to be in this team? Also what role is sUn going to play in the team now?

P.S. My favourite car of choice is the RB4.

If Eric wants to come in. I will give him a membership. But I will have to watch his posts in this thread. I don't want it to be utter wasted trash like sUn's was.

The RB4 Turbo will be put as your car of choice. ;)

Probably once in awhile, I'm doing this because of school, I must achieve better marks this year or else no internet for me. :indiff:

sUn
Probably once in awhile, I'm doing this because of school, I must achieve better marks this year or else no internet for me. :indiff:
But try getting on the net every once an awhile.

Yes you can, but registrants are now evaluated before they can join. So if you want to have a chance you better be well liked in the community and not be a post whore.

Even though the leader is one. :lol:

eddieturner2002
Yes you can, but registrants are now evaluated before they can join. So if you want to have a chance you better be well liked in the community and not be a post whore.

Even though the leader is one. :lol:
:lol:👍 But i'm liked. :)

But yes. I refuse to just let a member in. Since I will try and keep this team as organized. I will like to have good members on the team.

But since its Team GTP. Your past posts will be rated as well towards your membership.

Darin
:lol:👍 But i'm liked. :)

But yes. I refuse to just let a member in. Since I will try and keep this team as organized. I will like to have good members on the team.

But since its Team GTP. Your past posts will be rated as well towards your membership.

Very well said. :lol:

Might I recommend that the unanimously well-liked Darin change the word grammer in the first post to grammar. 👍

LoL... I didn't realize that.. (Maybe because these were the same rules sUn wrote?)
I don't blame him, grammar turning into grammer is habit. Most words have er attached to them... eg Hummer, Grabber.. I'm just babbling now...

Joey
Might I recommend that the unanimously well-liked Darin change the word grammer in the first post to grammar. 👍
The entire top part was in sUn's thread before he gave me the job. But it will be changed to the correct spelling.

eddieturner2002
Wow, Darin your up early. Up for the F1 qualifyling or something?
No. My grandfather asked me to mow the shops lots. So I accepted his offer - so I could make some cash. Other than that. Thats the only reason i'm up.

Back