Team ICY BOYS Non-Invite Only Taking APPLICATIONS NOW!!!

• Thread starter alvin23a
  • 97 comments
Australia
New South Wales
alvin23a
ICIY BOYS
If you want to join team ICY BOYS it is prefured you have a mic and live in Australia. You must be a person willing to drift and race. What is listed is NOT needed but will help.

We are a friendly group of people who like to race and drift.
As we are a small team we have no team colour but if we build a bigger team I will think of one.
We are not just a race and drift team we also do things like share cars for a-spec and b-spec race, race each others drivers in online b-spec, share setups, find cars that some one is looking for and share information about champships and other events.

Members:
Alvin23a (founder)
Zenator
Gutterslyde
KPTN_K_STAR
GTP_leowan731
Lost-on-drugz
Harvdog101
KoLPRiTz-REAL1
EZZAthaTUNEdogg
GAZAGingaa

I will post all pics and videos of us drifting here:

Team ICY BOYS on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/196719103674951/

alvin23a:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ICYBOYSalvin23a?feature=mhsn
Volvo240AD.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_4.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_3.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_2.jpg

EigerNordwandKTrail_4.jpg

EigerNordwandKTrail.jpg

RoadCourse-Daytona.jpg

Leave a reply in this thread if you are intrested.

Last edited:
yeah im interested, got a mic facebook and all. also got a g25 :D.

Hey, I know you posted in SS before and you can't really be a part of both teams, you've asked to join ours but you're now posting in this thread. Make your decision wisely.

oh yeah lol. ill stay with SS. alvin i wont be part of your team but still up for some drifting together

Seams like every one granting me good luck is not working not even one person signed up!!!

Spread the word? I suggest getting other team members to join up here or something.

Also, maybe you should get a banner and make the Original Post a little more formal.

Spread the word? I suggest getting other team members to join up here or something.

Also, maybe you should get a banner and make the Original Post a little more formal.

Thanks I'll see what I can do

You could participate in Local tournaments to show your skill and open your mind to other types of drifting.

You could participate in Local tournaments to show your skill and open your mind to other types of drifting.

thnks for the idea but out of a team of 4. 2 people dont or hardly come online any more and one is not a drifter

:lol: troll aussie open drift lounges any good team owner starting a team would be scouting talent online alot of them probably arnt even aware of gtplanet even open a drift room and name it icy boys tryouts i bet you get people joining just a couple of thoughts that might help you along the way GOODLUCK!!!!!

Just make an open lobby and name it Icy Boy drift team tryouts or w/e.

Southern Sliderz were just lucky in the fact we tapped into GTP where there were alot of aussie drifters.

Latest Posts

Back