Team ICY BOYS Non-Invite Only Taking APPLICATIONS NOW!!!

• Thread starter alvin23a
  • 97 comments
I'm planning a team meet when the PSN is back up. I will be good for all team members to be there and if anyone wants to join the team let me know and you can join and got though the very calanging and demanding coures that I setup leowan knows all about it.:lol:

Added pics and links to the videos as I could not get the youtube thing to work.

alvin23a
I'm planning a team meet when the PSN is back up. I will be good for all team members to be there and if anyone wants to join the team let me know and you can join and got though the very calanging and demanding coures that I setup leowan knows all about it.:lol:

Ohh. I haven't played gt5 for weeks and I've lost all control of drifting. I'll probably train back up this week until the Psn is back. May31st I think.

Ohh. I haven't played gt5 for weeks and I've lost all control of drifting. I'll probably train back up this week until the Psn is back. May31st I think.
Yeah get training if you want when PSN is back online I might think of entering us in some comps.

Disciding a team colour what do you guys think of isotope green? Also what colour do you want?

Dont know what that looks like lol. If I have if I'll paint in one of my cars and see what it looks like. I was thinking of a dark blue as a team colour.

Hey. NikoCloud from D-Spec here. I was wandering if you all were down for the meet on sunday. I wish you guys can make it as it would greatly improve the relotionship between all teams participating. You can visit either my teams thread or the event thread if you have any questions. Or just ask me directly. I will make a thread with all the teams officially attending so if your plz send me a msg so i can add you to the list. Thank you.

Hey guys is there anyone who you would like to battle as I'm battling Stavingo form SS tonight. The battles just for fun but it will help build rep.

If anyone would like to talk to me about anything in regard to GT5 or games please join my ventrilo server at

Server: ventrilo7.chi.powervs.com
Port: 5022

I will try to respond as quickly as I can get online.

Recruiting went well sent 4 invites and got 3 new members and still waiting for 1.

Hey, this is Snake of Kentucky Fried Touge.

Before anyone says I have no business here, I come peacefully to invite y'all to my mountain for some touge and downhill racing/drifting.

I have made what i think is a near-perfect mountain course and wanna share it with everyone.

If interested, or would like to see the course for yourself, add me (SolidSnake7735) for some intense Drift n Togue action.

Challenge us uphill/downhill of you dare

(only two members from each team will be accepted at once sincey friends list is filling, pick your ambassadors wisely)

I put on everything but the unremoveable parts and put on the highet ajustable kit. It's good on the G27

I put on everything but the unremoveable parts and put on the highet ajustable kit. It's good on the G27

Hello im from the free agents forum i spoke with alvin23a and i wanted to know if there are still spots left on the team??

Latest Posts

Back