Team NEMESIS | Kings of North America | Night Slide PPD until GT6

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 4,104 comments
No problem bro, anytime! Just let us know if you need anything else. It's great to see you improving and getting your technique back!! Soon you will be as fast and consistent as you used to be.

He's one of the original members and a past manager when we first started NEMESIS.

OHHH YEA!! That when I was qsterboy1996! Lol

Yea lots of fun tandeming with you Red. Also, fun tandems with Toy. I feel like my transmission still needs a better tune.

It's been amazing driving with all you guys. Meandog and i got down last night iputnwork always drive well together. Thanks guys for helping me get up to speed now time to dial in my technique.

And Marc thanks for the chaser what a perfect tune u have on it.

Red, you have gotten really good in a short time! You'll be back to normal soon!

iPutWorkn
Red, you have gotten really good in a short time! You'll be back to normal soon!

Thanks bro I love drifting I do it all real drifting rc drifting video game drifting. Anything I can get sideways I will lol... Thanks again guys Team Nemesis!!!!!

Happy Canadian Thanks Giving all!!!! Still haven't got my internet up and running yet...taking way longer than I hoped :( I'm hoping I'll have it done sometime next week. I'm just dyin to get out on the track with you guys though. I've been doing a little bit of practice mode drifting, but it just isn't the same.

Anyways, in the mean time, here's a few random pics I found while bored one night. Using the computer at my parents' house to upload them...life without internet sucks haha.

RedBullHangar-7_5.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit_1-1.jpg

This one is a random of Marc's CSL...damn that thing sits pretty :D
CtedAzur.jpg

Hope to see everyone soon...stay sideways my friends 👍

NEMESIS I'm busy with making a video, I need to come in your lobby and record some of you guys. I'll hop by most GTP teams. So practice something on a way you want to represent your team !

If you are interested PM me please.

I told marc first about it :sly:, so he was the first one to know about this :P.

Just came by to say what's up and thank gambino for coming up with a name for my style of tuning....PUSH's Castration Tune.lmao. was having a great time till the servers started disconnecting. Still a great time bros. Redd you are getting faster bro everytime I see you. Your tandems are cleaner too bro great job.

Just came by to say what's up and thank gambino for coming up with a name for my style of tuning....PUSH's Castration Tune.lmao. was having a great time till the servers started disconnecting.

LOL!!! Man that was hilarious... I think your tuning is good! You have a well tuned ISF!

I was just saying that you had to castrate the C63's power to make it "driftable." It did appear to be more balanced once you took the balls off of it. It is sad that this is the case because the C63 is such a great looking car.

Good times Push... That night all of the best drifters that were online at the time were all in our private lounge and the stupid PD servers kept disconnecting. But the Autumn Ring race we did was amazing!

Mr Gambino. How goes sir? I need a favour of a dear friend :P.

I despise my M3. So if I send you one, can you work your magic? Never enjoyed it to drift!

Mr Gambino. How goes sir? I need a favour of a dear friend :P.

I despise my M3. So if I send you one, can you work your magic? Never enjoyed it to drift!

I am well sir! Thank you for asking. I hope you are doing well!

The M3 is such a finicky car to tune that you really have to tune it to your style. Anything I did to it would just feel wrong for you.

I won't even tell you how much time I put in to tuning mine :scared:. But then again, my personal M3 tune is a secret! :sly:

Yeah gam I put the supercharger on after and its better but I'm still working on it. Oh but I do want to test my M3 tune with your car if you don't mind

I am well sir! Thank you for asking. I hope you are doing well!

The M3 is such a finicky car to tune that you really have to tune it to your style. Anything I did to it would just feel wrong for you.

I won't even tell you how much time I put in to tuning mine :scared:. But then again, my personal M3 tune is a secret! :sly:

You break my heart! I don't even have a clue what it's lacking lol. Just EVERYTHING by the feel of it.

PUSH
Just came by to say what's up and thank gambino for coming up with a name for my style of tuning....PUSH's Castration Tune.lmao. was having a great time till the servers started disconnecting. Still a great time bros. Redd you are getting faster bro everytime I see you. Your tandems are cleaner too bro great job.

Thanks brotha hope to see you your door soon lol

Yeah gam I put the supercharger on after and its better but I'm still working on it. Oh but I do want to test my M3 tune with your car if you don't mind

Sure Push, no problem.

I can't wait to see it!

You break my heart! I don't even have a clue what it's lacking lol. Just EVERYTHING by the feel of it.

You know I can't give away my trade secret! I was one of the very few people using the M3 back in the day! It's my baby!

I'm not sure what you mean about it lacking? Give me some examples and I can suggest where to make tweaks!

You know I can't give away my trade secret! I was one of the very few people using the M3 back in the day! It's my baby!

Lol Jimmy, good luck gettin' anything out of Gam :sly: I remember the first 5 minutes after joining teamNEMESIS went something like this - "Hey Twitch, welcome to the team! If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask...but don't bother asking for Gam's M3 tune, cause ya won't get it!" >.<

I'm not sure what you mean about it lacking? Give me some examples and I can suggest where to make tweaks!

Angle mainly. And the bloody gear changes. It takes like 10 minutes to go from 3rd to 4th regardless how I set my ratio's!.

I don't want your tune, that's just silly coz I know I won't like it. I just want some advice haha

Lol Jimmy, good luck gettin' anything out of Gam :sly: I remember the first 5 minutes after joining teamNEMESIS went something like this - "Hey Twitch, welcome to the team! If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask...but don't bother asking for Gam's M3 tune, cause ya won't get it!" >.<

LOL!! Yea that is true...

I have divulged a couple secrets about the tune but have never exposed it in its entirety. :sly:

Angle mainly. And the bloody gear changes. It takes like 10 minutes to go from 3rd to 4th regardless how I set my ratio's!.

I don't want your tune, that's just silly coz I know I won't like it. I just want some advice haha

The angle thing has to do with a lot with your LSD setting. Try using a 15/55/45 setting and then adjust it to your style. You will see a change with that setting but it needs fine tuning based on how you set your suspension.

Yes, the M3 gearing. The many nights I spent trying to fix that. Nightmare. You want to make all of your gearing shorter than normal. That should help with that. Ultimately, you will have to change each gear individually to get the best performance.

Hope that helps!

Hey guys here is the new intro for my YouTube videos, let me know what you guys think!!!!

Hey guys here is the new intro for my YouTube videos, let me know what you guys think!!!!

It needs some work CJ!

The black text does not come through that well. You need to change it to a different color - probably white.

Also, it needs to be BIGGER!!

The focus of the intro should be your text. Hope that helps!

The black was the only thing I could use that showed up well at all... Edit: Only had 20 to choose.

I tried white but I could not see it over the tv.

If I go bigger text it will be to big to fit inside the screen of the tv, Now I cant find my project file either....:ouch:

Edit: I know it's far from perfect. I will make a new one 6 months from now once my channel reaches it's one year mark.

Last edited:
The amount of times im getting disconnected now is ridiculous.. I can't stay on longer than an hour without getting disconnected -.- PD better fix this crap soon >8{

Last edited:
So I did end up making a new intro with bigger and longer lasting text, I had to start fresh though hopefully I don't loose my project file this time.

edit: Came out with a third and hopefully final intro, the other two videos are now private.

Let me know what you think!

Last edited:
Thanks bro! :dopey:

I think it is a lot better to, I don't have very good editing software.

I am just using windows live movie maker.

Edit: Twitch, Marc, and pac are in that intro as well!!!

Last edited:
Bummed guys last night I couldn't stay connected at all and when I was on my car was lagging like crazy. Hope they get this fixed soon..ReD

Back