Team NEMESIS | Kings of North America | Night Slide PPD until GT6

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 4,104 comments
Thanks bro! :dopey:

I think it is a lot better to, I don't have very good editing software.

I am just using windows live movie maker.

Edit: Twitch, Marc, and pac are in that intro as well!!!

Cool intro! Yeah I agree with everyone, this one was better

Bummed guys last night I couldn't stay connected at all and when I was on my car was lagging like crazy. Hope they get this fixed soon..ReD

Seriously... I finally had a session without disconnecting, but I froze at the settings screen... So I had to restart my ps3 :grumpy:

Thanks man I did end up doing a better one again here it is.

The other two videos are now private.

edit: Congrats to E for second place and marc for third place at FD tonight, there was some really good competition going on!

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Awesome job to E for almost winning the round. Also, good job to CJ for making it into top 8 again. You did really well considering you didn't get that much practice :lol:

I know right? :lol: I was almost away from the wheel the whole week so not much practice going on. Hopefully I will be getting on more this week.

Just passing through to say congrats to 86d and marc on podium finishes. Freakin NEMESIS is unstoppable this season.

Congrats E and Marc on your FD podiums!!

Thanks guys! Awesome job to E for almost winning the round. Also, good job to CJ for making it into top 8 again. You did really well considering you didn't get that much practice :lol:

Hell yes! Gratz to all of you guys!

Major props goes out to Big E! I heard you were having some concerns about your drifting skills - but we all knew it was the mental aspect of it. Your skills are there E! You were getting stronger and stronger during our test runs on Monday. If this doesn't prove to you that your skills are there - then I'm going to have to run you off the track later. :sly:

Also major props to CJ. I don't think CJ practiced at all with us during the week. Maybe once. But to get a Top 8 finish is a testament to your hard work and dedication.

Great job guys!

I love it how we always have another person stepping up to fill the void when one of our guys has to take care of some RL things! 👍

. . . Freakin NEMESIS is unstoppable this season.

Thank you for the compliment LV!!

not gonna lie but it feels good to make the podium even if I didn't take the round. this team is my motivating factor because you guys are always there to push me up to that next level.

thanks guys & thank you LV for the compliment. teamNEMESIS taking this season!

Also major props to CJ. I don't think CJ practiced at all with us during the week. Maybe once. But to get a Top 8 finish is a testament to your hard work and dedication.

Thanks a lot gam. I should be able to get on more this week, not much is going on so I will see you guys on the track when I can. 👍

went through some replays and shot a few photos. these are a few that i have edited so far.

this was a fun little run we did @ Spa w/ cody & marc.

BOMB RUN | Missile Factory!

bombrun_missile_1.jpg

bombrun_missile_2.jpg

bombrun_missile_4.jpg

bombrun_missile_6.jpg

bombrun_missile_8.jpg

bombrun_missile_7.jpg

bombrun_missile_9.jpg

bombrun_missile_10.jpg

I'm stoked I managed to get online and catch up with a few of you guys over the weekend....but man am I ever rusty lol. Gotta get back in the groove. Hopefully I'll be able to get online more often over the next few weeks until I get a permanent Internet hookup.

Great photos E...I'm likin the grime 👍

Niceeee E, pictures turned out great! That was a really fun session. I was laughing the whole time trying to smash your guys' doors lol. We should definitely do that again.

BOMB RUN.

Official Announcement: fcpmarcus is now "co-founder" of NEMESIS.

Marc is the longest tenured guy in the team. He has been my right-hand man since I started this team and has proven himself time and time again by remaining focused on making the team the best it can be at all times.

Marc has been instrumental to me in hand picking each and every team member in NEMESIS. From Toycressy and the86d, all the way down to our last new recruit, Stoner327, Marc has been involved at each step. Marc's dedication to the team and its members is unquestionable.

Cody and Big E will remain managers. All issues will still be evaluated by managers and if we feel strong enough about an issue - it will be sent down for a team vote.

Honestly, I have been meaning to do this for a long time and I would get sidetracked and lose track of announcing this to you guys. I know you guys already see Marc at this role - it's just official now. LOL!

Last edited:
Congrats Marc on your well deserved promotion. You are definitely an ambassador to the NEMESIS name and fill the position of co-founder accordingly since you were there from the start.

Nice, congrats Marc!!! As the other guys have said, very well deserved!

I want to take a second to say thanks to Gam, Marc, E and Kodi, for all the work you guys put into the team. All of the rest of the team knows that there are a lot of small things that you four do behind the scenes that keep things running smoothly. Thank you for all you guys do :cheers:

Yo Marc sweet man seeing you from the start and how your driving has improved since I last drove with you is amazing. Thanks for all you do I'm glad to be welcomed back to the team since my last ps3 died. If it was for you and the others I wouldn't have improved my skills so fast. Team nemesis is a true family, commitment is a huge part of what makes this team what it is.

WOOOOO! Thanks brothas! :D :D :D 👍👍

First and foremost, I want to thank DGambino1 for allowing me to be part of this team. Since joining NEMESIS almost 2 years ago, it has been one of the most amazing and fun opportunities I've ever been a part of. I've been on many "clubs" throughout my early academic and university careers, but this one is where I felt I've been most involved in terms of leadership and development. Gambino has not only helped me become a better drifter, but he has also continued to allow me to voice my ideas and opinions that have certainly shaped how our team is today. Who would've thought that trying to tandem with this random S15 in Tsukuba would be the start of something great LOL. I gratefully appreciate the promotion and I will continue to remain focused on making NEMESIS the best it can be at all times.

Secondly, I want to thank Toycressy and The86d for being amazing partners with me in managing the team. Like Gambino has said, it was always a group effort in making a lot of our decisions. From creating very important ideas such as Night Slide, to socializing and starting relationships with many teams, the commitment and production we bring have made NEMESIS possibly one of the most influential teams on GTPlanet. Without them, NEMESIS wouldn't have been as organized, systematic, and coherent as it has become. Furthermore, both of these guys, as well as Gambino, have been pushing me every single day to become the best drifter I can be and have always helped me figure out areas to improve in drifting. It is never about becoming the BEST DRIFTER in GT5, but rather to become the most skilled drifter I can ever be. Even outside of GT5, our continued communication with each other has really made me see you guys as brothers.

Lastly, I want to thank all the NEMESIS brothers that have joined or have been part the team in the past. You guys are surely a major part of how the team is and how it continues to work. Your guys' development and eagerness to learn have made my job as a manager way easier and it always makes me happy to know that our help has greatly affected your drifting. From the whole theory of tuning to understanding all aspects of drifting, I hope that I can continue to provide you guys with all the information and advice I can ever give.

Again, I appreciate the promotion and I will continue to do the best I can in representing and improving NEMESIS in all possible ways.

-Marc

Last edited:
fcpmarcus
WOOOOO! Thanks brothas! :D :D :D 👍👍

First and foremost, I want to thank DGambino1 for allowing me to be part of this team. Since joining this team almost 2 years ago, it has been one of the most amazing and fun opportunities I've ever been a part of. I've been on many "clubs" throughout my early academic and university careers, but this one is where I felt I've been most involved in terms of leadership and development. Gambino has not only helped me become a better drifter, but he has also continued to allow me to voice my ideas and opinions that have certainly shaped how our team is today. Who would've thought that trying to tandem with this random S15 in Tsukuba would be the start of something great LOL. I gratefully appreciate the promotion and I will continue to remain focused on making NEMESIS the best it can be at all times.

Secondly, I want to thank Toycressy and The86d for being amazing partners with me in managing the team. Like Gambino has said, it was always a group effort in making a lot of our decisions. From creating very important ideas such as Night Slide, to socializing and starting relationships with many teams, the commitment and production we bring have made NEMESIS possibly one of the most influential teams on GTPlanet. Without them, NEMESIS wouldn't have been as organized, systematic, and coherent as it has become. Furthermore, both of these guys, as well as Gambino, have been pushing me every single day to become the best drifter I can be and have always helped me figure out areas to improve in drifting. It is never about becoming the BEST DRIFTER in GT5, but rather to become the most skilled drifter I can ever be. Even outside of GT5, our continued communication with each other has really made me see you guys as brothers.

Lastly, I want to thank all the NEMESIS brothers that have joined or have been part the team in the past. You guys are surely a major part of how the team is and works today. Your guys' development and eagerness to learn have made my job as a manager way easier and it always makes me happy to know that our help has greatly affected your drifting. From the whole theory of tuning to understanding all aspects of drifting, I hope that I can continue to provide you guys with all the information and advice I can ever give.

Again, I appreciate the promotion and I will continue to do the best I can in representing and improving NEMESIS in all possible ways.

-Marc

Well said, congratz mate.

Back