Team NEMESIS | Kings of North America | Night Slide PPD until GT6

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 4,104 comments
On top of getting his promotion, qualifying in today's Formula D clinched the championship for FCPMarcus with a round still remaining in the series!

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am for this man winning his SECOND Formula D Series.

Congrats CHAMP.

EDITED PHOTO.

FCP_CHAMP_FD by teamnemesis, on Flickr

Last edited:
Yeee thanks again guys. Today was an awesome day! Promotion, clinched the championship by qualifying in top 8, and then winning the round :D Couldn't have turned out any better!

Also, Congratulations to Cody for clinching 2nd place!! I knew this season would be really tough with you competing with me :D Great job being consistent and drifting amazingly throughout the whole tournament.

Last edited:
Yeee thanks again guys. Today was an awesome day! Promotion, clinched the championship by qualifying in top 8, and then winning the round :D Couldn't have turned out any better!

You earned it broski!
:)👍

Congratulations Marc. You are a very skilled driver and only get better. I have even noticed the increase my speed and skill from the runs with Nemesis over the past few months. I find that its the quality of the drivers around you that help determine your growth as a driver, successful people tend to surround themselves with successful people and Nemesis is proof of that. One of the strongest teams ever on GT5 and its a honor. On behalf of MLD congratulations on your promotion. I am looking forward to running against your isF after trying that tune marc. I have been in the isF for so long I always like to see if someone has a tune that's faster (not saying I'm the fastest or best) than my isF's. You have the best built one so far(no disrespect to all other isF drivers) and enjoy the epic tandems that we have. I wantex to thank you again for your honest view of my tuning. Would like to get a more detailed feedback later bro.

On top of getting his promotion, qualifying in today's Formula D clinched the championship for FCPMarcus with a round still remaining in the series!

I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am for this man winning his SECOND Formula D Series.

Congrats CHAMP.

This pic is epic E and a fitting tribute for Marc as he put it down in FD S3 for NEMESIS.

However, we always need to congratulate Cody!! Cody represented NEMESIS 110% in the comp and clinched 2nd. Both Cody's and Marc's performances were what allowed NEMESIS to run away with the team championship.

With both Marc and Cody capturing first and second, respectively, on the same team? That's a team I would hate to have to compete against!

You guys make all of us proud of what our team represents.

. . .I have even noticed the increase my speed and skill from the runs with Nemesis over the past few months. I find that its the quality of the drivers around you that help determine your growth as a driver, successful people tend to surround themselves with successful people and Nemesis is proof of that. One of the strongest teams ever on GT5 and its a honor. . .

This is what we went out to do from the day I launched this team. Surround myself with great people that loved drifting and we would do the rest to make each member a force in the GT5 drift scene. We are always pushing each other to be better and always looking for ways to improve our technique.

Thanks for the comments Push! Respect to you. 👍

Last edited:
Again, congrats on the win and the championship Marc!!!
Thanks again buddy!

Congratulations Marc. You are a very skilled driver and only get better. I have even noticed the increase my speed and skill from the runs with Nemesis over the past few months. I find that its the quality of the drivers around you that help determine your growth as a driver, successful people tend to surround themselves with successful people and Nemesis is proof of that. One of the strongest teams ever on GT5 and its a honor. On behalf of MLD congratulations on your promotion. I am looking forward to running against your isF after trying that tune marc. I have been in the isF for so long I always like to see if someone has a tune that's faster (not saying I'm the fastest or best) than my isF's. You have the best built one so far(no disrespect to all other isF drivers) and enjoy the epic tandems that we have. I wantex to thank you again for your honest view of my tuning. Would like to get a more detailed feedback later bro.

Thanks Tama, and the rest of MLD, for the compliments! I really appreciate it. :cheers:

And of course, I always enjoy drifting with you and your ISF. As we have already discussed from the other night, we both have different styles of tuning... so it may seem awkward that our tunes do feel different at first. But that is the beauty of tuning. The overall balance is there and it compliments your driving style well. I'll gladly help out with tuning whenever you need! :D Much respect.

Congrats bro! we need to slide again.

Thanks Eric!

DGambino1
This pic is epic E and a fitting tribute for Marc as he put it down in FD S3 for NEMESIS.

However, we always need to congratulate Cody!! Cody represented NEMESIS 110% in the comp and clinched 2nd. Both Cody's and Marc's performances were what allowed NEMESIS to run away with the team championship.

With both Marc and Cody capturing first and second, respectively, on the same team? That's a team I would hate to have to compete against!

You guys make all of us proud of what our team represents.

Thanks gam. I owe it to you guys. It makes me happy to be able to bring home the team championship with Marc. Getting 2nd in the championship is Nice too. I could have not done it with out The teams support. Thanks for everything Guys
-kOdi.

Last edited:
k0di
Thanks gam. I owe it to you guys. It makes me happy to be able to bring home the team championship with Marc. Getting 2nd in the championship is Nice too. I could have not done it with out The teams support. Thanks for everything Guy
-kOdi.

I didn't forget about you Cody. I was going to try and surprise you with your own feature but guess Gam beat me to it.

I'll have it up in the next couple of days.

The86d
I didn't forget about you Cody. I was going to try and surprise you with your own feature but guess Gam beat me to it.

I'll have it up in the next couple of days.

I know you didnt E. Lol. Its all good. I'm just happy that I made it that far.

I edited my post from earlier. But if you didn't see it, I'll put it here again:

Congratulations to Cody for clinching 2nd place!! I knew this season would be really tough with you competing with me :D You did a great job being consistent and you drifted amazingly throughout the whole tournament!

fcpmarcus
I edited my post from earlier. But if you didn't see it, I'll put it here again:

Congratulations to Cody for clinching 2nd place!! I knew this season would be really tough with you competing with me :D You did a great job being consistent and you drifted amazingly throughout the whole tournament!

Thanks Marc means alot coming from you. Me and you have been dukin it out forever. Its alway heart racing for me cause they so intense. Can't till next season. You are like my lil nemesis lol.
PS. My phone did not show me your edit

Congrats on locking up 2nd Kodi!!!

I've been frustrated that I haven't been able to play much over the last couple of months, but it's been fun following the entire team's progress through this season of FD. Props to all of you guys for reppin' NEMESIS to the fullest!!

On another note, I was having bad connection issues last night...hopefully that was a one time thing :scared:

Also, I'm sad to say that my play time may be rather sparce and random over the next few weeks (again...Iknowright :( ). The dishwasher flooded a good portion of our house early Tues morning...the restoration company has already started the renos, which means I may be stayin at a hotel for a bit. Hopefully it only takes a week to two weeks at the most. I'm dying to get things back to normal so i can get back in the groove with you guys. I'm going to try to make it to NS tonight...fingers crossed.

nice to see how you guys are really growing to 1 of the best teams out thre, u guys own the FD championship and you are respectfull drifters and nice guys each and evry one of you , nice guys , keep up the good stuff!

nice to see how you guys are really growing to 1 of the best teams out there. u guys own the FD championship and you are respectful drifters. youre nice guys each and every one of you , nice guys , keep up the good stuff!

Thank you for the kind words about our team Marbel. Whenever we have an open lobby (aside from team meetings in our lounges), you are more than welcome to join us and get some tandem practice. we're all about pushing the community to be as best as they can so the more the merrier!

side note... had some time to edit a couple of photos. i know we announced that marc had already clinched top honors in Formula D last week, but I failed to get a photo of the runner-up that is also from teamNEMESIS - Toycressy!

Congratulations on achieving 2nd place in a heavily contested field of drivers. your accomplishments are not overlooked and your efforts are recognized! Great job even though you didnt want to roll the Viper Cody. you deserve all the hype you get my bro!

CODY_FD_Runnerup2.jpg

photo: @fcpmarcus

Last edited:
Thank you for the kind words about our team Marbel. Whenever we have an open lobby (aside from team meetings in our lounges), you are more than welcome to join us and get some tandem practice. we're all about pushing the community to be as best as they can so the more the merrier!

side note... had some time to edit a couple of photos. i know we announced that marc had already clinched top honors in Formula D last week, but I failed to get a photo of the runner-up that is also from teamNEMESIS - Toycressy!

Congratulations on achieving 2nd place in a heavily contested field of drivers. your accomplishments are not overlooked and your efforts are recognized! Great job even though you didnt want to roll the Viper Cody. you deserve all the hype you get my bro!

CODY_FD_Runnerup2.jpg

photo: @fcpmarcus

thx man , well i drifted with you yesterday ^^ , was pretty boss , and nice picture man:tup:

Better late than never. Congrats to Marc and Cody for there 1, 2 finished!!! Sorry for not replying any sooner. I think everything has already been said on how awesome the two of u guys are! Keep it up and im hoping someday ill be able to join u guys on these comps.

Thanks Eric. That o photo is amazing. Also thanks ja. You have the skill to be right uo there with us.

What up peeps. I still haven't edited those Bimmer pics from 2 thursdays ago, I had to leave town for last week, but I will have those up hopefully by the end of the week.

Connection issue around my area sucked I was bummer there was good drivers in that room yesterday!!!

Hey can I join trying to look for a Drift Team.I use to be on Osaka, just recently left it cause I was tired of it.

Hey can I join trying to look for a Drift Team.I use to be on Osaka, just recently left it cause I was tired of it.

:odd: Aren't you supposed to PM this stuff to the Lead or Captains or something? I'm confused.

What up peeps. I still haven't edited those Bimmer pics from 2 thursdays ago, I had to leave town for last week, but I will have those up hopefully by the end of the week.

No worries Max! Take your time lol. Can't wait to see your pics

Connection issue around my area sucked I was bummer there was good drivers in that room yesterday!!!

Yeah seriously... I was wondering if it were connection issues because you kept bumping into Twitch. I still get black screens...... IT'S PISSING ME OFF. They need to fix these issues because I still can't have a night where I don't have to reset my ps3 every hour or so..

Hey Jaekob. Unfortunately we are currently NOT recruiting. You are welcomed to join us, though, for some drifting during our open lobbies! Look out for the NEMESIS Night Slides on Thursdays :sly:

:odd: Aren't you supposed to PM this stuff to the Lead or Captains or something? I'm confused.

Ummm you should let us handle our own team business please...There was nothing wrong of him to inquire here.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back