Team NEMESIS | NEW RELEASE!! | Videos in 1st Post

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 139 comments
United States
Seattle
DGambino1
DGambino1
Team NEMESIS - The Lost Footage (11/9/2013)

Team NEMESIS - We Still Here! (7/29/2013)

Team NEMESIS - the Night Slide Chronicles (Ep1) (3/31/2013)

Team NEMESIS - Night Slide Promo Video (9/2/2012)

Team NEMESIS - Summer Heat Drift! (7/4/2012)

(Watch on Vimeo)

Due to GTPlanet's forum upgrade, we are only allowed five "media" tags per post. Please visit our Youtube channel for all of our videos! You can click it here: Team NEMESIS GTP on Youtube

Last edited:
VERY, very nice quality.

I'm wondering.. Can you look back on bumper cam view?

Thanks Goracle!! I'm working on some other one's too that I recorded this past week...

As for your question... I'm thinking you are referring to the front bumper view and then use the look behind, if that's the case then yessir - you can do that... The first part of the video is my front bumper and me using the look behind button... I hope that answers your question...

What really sucks is that you can't get the cockpit view in a saved replay of an online race... I was really hoping to incorporate that view but it looks like I'd have to do that live and not from a replay...

nice guys, getting even better. Im jealous

Thank Meandog... We were just messing around in that video and we weren't trying all that hard... :cool:

I'm working on putting the finishing touches on my video with Team-Mixi-20... Hoping to have that one released today!

Thank Meandog... We were just messing around in that video and we weren't trying all that hard... :cool:

I'm working on putting the finishing touches on my video with Team-Mixi-20... Hoping to have that one released today!

really?!Looking forward to it!

"this URL contained malformed video id" thats coming up on my iphone. It could be just that its an iphone but i never got that before.

2nd video makes me so happy and makes me wanna drift with the whole team again! Love both videos. Your really getting the hang of editing, pretty soon your gonna be adding in effects too. ;)

2nd video makes me so happy and makes me wanna drift with the whole team again! Love both videos. Your really getting the hang of editing, pretty soon your gonna be adding in effects too. ;)

Thanks Ice!!!

Wait till you see some of the other videos i'm still working on. I have 2 more videos in the works - both are from my sessions at EvergreenDrift lobbies (much respect UKO and the other "regulars"). The first one will be a video with an amazing tandem I had with B0omcuz at Trial Mountain... The second video will be another amazing tandem with TEAM-mixi-20 at Autumn Ring Reverse (which is Part 2 of my personal TEAM-mixi-20 tandems).

I still have to go through the Autumn Ring Mini video we did last night... After you left last night we did two more replays at Clubman which were really good... I still haven't recorded those over to my PC yet as I'm still working on the aforementioned videos...

I don't think I will be including any effects at all - just want to focus on the drifting...

There is going to be a flood of videos from Team NEMESIS and friends. Stay tuned!

New video for you guys just posted from a session I had in EvergreenDrift lobby on Trial Mountain Reverse!!

new video posted... Another tandem session that Team Mixi 20 and I did a few weeks ago... I still have 2 more videos in the works from our tandem sessions...

New Video just posted in main post above!!!

Featuring GTP Drifters:

• Jimmy281090 (D-MAX)
  • The OG TomKat (Kush Drift Crew)
  • FCPMarcus (NEMESIS)
  • Myself (NEMESIS)

Thx Jimmy!!! I was trying out some new presentation styles with the footage... Should give me more ideas for future ideas...

Haha, what happened to just concentrating on the drifting and not editing? lol You got the editing bug lol. Love the new video. I need to get myself into these videos, I drifted a few times with marcus and demon and cargen. Hopefully I'll be on next time you guys are on. Got a new car I wanna try, might not be fast but I could probably get some big angles.

Haha, what happened to just concentrating on the drifting and not editing? lol You got the editing bug lol. Love the new video. I need to get myself into these videos, I drifted a few times with marcus and demon and cargen. Hopefully I'll be on next time you guys are on. Got a new car I wanna try, might not be fast but I could probably get some big angles.

LOL!!! Well I was concentrating on the drifting... The race (whatever you call it) cam from GT5 doesn't always convey how close the drivers are too each other so I used the P.I.P. to show how close the cars are...

For example, on the second lap right before the tunnel entrance - I am behind Marc but when he initiates his drift, you can barely see me pass him in the race shot. Both Marc and I are then shrouded in so much smoke from TomKat's and Jimmy's drifts that you couldn't even see how close Marc was to my bumper. I thought the P.I.P. was PERFECTLY synced with the race camera so that you could see my pass, then see how close Marc was to my bumper, and finally how I faded my car out and Marc went inside to re-pass me - all in drift...

For the record, that was not pre-planned at all... Team chemistry right there man!!

Happens to the best of us, haha

Yes it does Goracle!! You and UKO are also good at editing your videos... Love watching your vids guys... "Panty Chasers" still one of my all-time favs!!

Sick video boss! Cant wait to see more videos of our sessions! I also might need you later on to get some footage for me as my cell phone aint cutting it haha

You're a lot better at tandems than you think man... :cool:

thanks bro. driving w/ you guys on the track helps alot because at least i can learn from someone who knows the correct lines.

ill catch you guys filming one day!

Drifted with you last night at EvergreenDrift... How humble you are! hahaha, that was a nice color on your 370Z btw

Hey Goracle. Looking at your PSN name, I remember seeing you in there as well (im a southpaw also so it caught my eye).

thanks for the compliments but im not sure how much of my driving you saw that night. i was doing HORRIBLE! I couldnt keep pace for the life of me and those dudes in Evergreen are GOOD and FAST.

i got some studying to do and seeing what the right lines are on some of the other tracks.

i guess im still n00btastic and dont know all the lines yet...

BUT IM LEARNING!

i was doing HORRIBLE!

BUT IM LEARNING!

Hahaha, so was I. At least in my Maserati (still trying to get a smooth tune for it). Keep at it, man. It wasn't bad. Try to be aware of what you're doing, figure out what works, and improve it

Goracle
Hahaha, so was I. At least in my Maserati (still trying to get a smooth tune for it). Keep at it, man. It wasn't bad. Try to be aware of what you're doing, figure out what works, and improve it

got ya. I'm constantly tinkering with my car to optimize it so different tunes = different results. I have yet to find that golden setup for my z34 (primary drift car).

Back