Team NEMESIS | NEW RELEASE!! | Videos in 1st Post

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 139 comments
Nice videos mate ;)
That suzuka video ever coming up?

I finally got all of the saved replays transferred over to my PC... It's probably going to be more of a montage than a drift train... In a couple of the replays - our cars were moving pretty erratically (connection lag or something) so I could not use some of the stuff... But I got enough really good footage that it will turn out as a sweet montage/collaboration!!

Here's my video release order:

1) Team NEMESIS drift montage: this should include all of the active NEMESIS team members... Got some last minute footage last night with our new member "the86d" and finally got some footage of "saleenF5" this morning (shocker!)...

2) D-Max/NEMESIS drift montage: good drifting action with members from D-Max and NEMESIS drifting together... If this isn't proof that teams can get along and show that its all about the GT5/GTP drift community - then I don't know what else to say!! Track will be exclusively Suzuka East due to time constraints on both sides... This video was made from replays that were, seriously, at the "spur of the moment." None of this was pre-planned. They showed up in fcpmarcus' lobby and I hit them up for video replays and we started drifting...

3a & 3b) TEAM-mixi-20 and myself: This will likely be two videos as I have replays from two separate tracks... If you seen our last videos, then you know what you can expect - close tandems, high speeds, and good drifts (maybe a blooper or two - lol)!

Last edited:
Definitly doing big things out here gambino! Definitly looking forward to tye montage an the d-max colab. Actually giving me motivation to drift lol an stop running nür in my r32 for a second ;)

Definitly doing big things out here gambino! Definitly looking forward to tye montage an the d-max colab. Actually giving me motivation to drift lol an stop running nür in my r32 for a second ;)

Thanks Saleen... Just trying to represent the team and keep pushing the GT5/GTP drift community and just have fun...

It's a game and I love the game (even if I do wish there were more tracks - track creator doesn't count) and I love drifting...

I hope my part works out well for the montage and can't wait to see the final product.

It's good to see someone bringing the community together. can't wait to get in other vids and anticipate meeting other team members.

New video is released!!! Check Page 1 to view the video...

Team NEMESIS drift montage!!! Hope you enjoy the video...

Awesome video bro! I was really excited about this haha. Good job on the editing too, I'm really impressed with the quality of the recordings

Awesome video bro! I was really excited about this haha. Good job on the editing too, I'm really impressed with the quality of the recordings

The hardest part about the vids is picking the music... I like all kinds of music (except country) and picking songs that are the close in length to the video is a challenge... The music for that video was between the Rise Against song and a Jay-Z song... I might have to find some good house/techno/trance music because our videos keep getting blocked in Germany... LOL!!! You got any recommendations (not sure if you listen to that or not)?

Yea the HD-PVR is a beast man... Nothing but high quality from it!!

Funny how someone already disliked our video... But that's OK... Knowing we have haters means we doing something right... Hi Haters!! We love ya!! :sly:

Awesome video's

i'm new to drifting in GT4 (03 M3 GTR is my weapon of choice)
and was having some issues getting it together.
I watched the last video in the first post and after seeing the angle vs throttle vs brake vs roadspeed used i've become much much better after only a few short stints on-track.

cheers

Awesome video's

i'm new to drifting in GT4 (03 M3 GTR is my weapon of choice)
and was having some issues getting it together.
I watched the last video in the first post and after seeing the angle vs throttle vs brake vs roadspeed used i've become much much better after only a few short stints on-track.

cheers

Thanx Robb...

Glad to see our videos have helped people out with their drifting!! It just takes practice and time... You'll get the hang of it!

NEW Video Just Released!!! Go to page one to watch...

Team NEMESIS and D-Max drift montage from Suzuka East...

Awesome bro! I like all the angles you used!! (bc you can see me hah, lol). But forreal though, that was an awesome session. Cant wait for the next one!

Very nice job on the VDC coverage! its a battle coverage that doesn't actually bore me to death! haha. its also kinda fun to pretend i'm a judge and see what the actual outcoms are haha. fortunately i was actually only wrong once :P only thing i would recommend is after each run, give the reason why the said driver recieved the advantage. Great work overall!

risewithefallen
Very nice job on the VDC coverage! its a battle coverage that doesn't actually bore me to death! haha. its also kinda fun to pretend i'm a judge and see what the actual outcoms are haha. fortunately i was actually only wrong once :P only thing i would recommend is after each run, give the reason why the said driver recieved the advantage. Great work overall!

No because the drivers irl don't get that luxury neither will these.

^Great work Nemesis! Amazing how many people you got in this video in one tandem...

Thanks Lukas! Yeah it was kinda tough considering the new update really made the smoke dense. Also lag made it hard to communicate with and see each other lol. A couple members could only see 4 of us when there were like 10 members in the room haha

Brand new NEMESIS team vid for December!! December Drifts!!

Thanks for watching guys...

Thanks again Gamb for capturing and editing the video. It turned out AWESOME!👍👍 Loved every minute of it. Also, the music went really well with it. Sucks we couldn't use the Sarthe footage, but I'm sure we can do it for the next one

New video is great! The ending is amazing especially the dark/sundown clips of just smith driving. Great transitions between the crazy tandams. I'm so gunna show this to a few of my pan friends.

Back