Team NEMESIS | NEW RELEASE!! | Videos in 1st Post

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 139 comments
nice vid Gam! One year ago... who wouldve thought?!

I never thought NEMESIS would last all that long... I figured that everyone would get bored and move on to other games... Glad I was wrong about that!

^Great work Nemesis! Amazing how many people you got in this video in one tandem...

Thank you Lukas!! Much appreciated!!

Too bad there were some lag hiccups here and there with some of the guys... For example, the first scene there were two cars that had lag spikes but it was too late to re-do the scene...

Thanks again Gamb for capturing and editing the video. It turned out AWESOME!👍👍 Loved every minute of it. Also, the music went really well with it. Sucks we couldn't use the Sarthe footage, but I'm sure we can do it for the next one

I tried to make the drifts fit the music... The music was awesome - big thanks to the86d for supplying the track!

Yea... We'll re-do the Sarth stuff for a future video!!

New video is great! The ending is amazing especially the dark/sundown clips of just smith driving. Great transitions between the crazy tandams. I'm so gunna show this to a few of my pan friends.

Thanks Saleen!! Glad to get you in that one... Hope you recognized yourself in there!!

Nice video guys, keep it up!! 👍

Thank you Gunz!!

Real Good Stuff Gambino.

Thank you Kiid!! We have to talk about our collaboration project soon... Hit me up on your thoughts about this through GTP private message...

AMAZING VIDEO... 10-Man Train FTW Much??? Nice job and can't wait to drift with you guys when I get back :D

Thanks Proto!! That scene turned out a LOT better than I thought it would... The new smoke density made it difficult to see each other but it was really fun!!

that two m3 drifting in route stage is drifting like a bowse lol! great vid gambino!

Yea man!! It was pretty sick how close we were during that tandem... Send me a PSN message with your new play times... Toy told me that your online times are changing now with your new job...

Yea man!! It was pretty sick how close we were during that tandem... Send me a PSN message with your new play times... Toy told me that your online times are changing now with your new job...

yea my play times now are pretty messed up because of my new job and me dropping and picking up my mom from her job, ill sent you a pm.

Looking forward to it:) u was in the middle of my team vid but pc crashed, now need to reshoots/reinstall stuff grrrr. Best luck with your team.

J0SH1
Best drifting videos I've ever seen!

thanks bro. if you're ever online you can join us on Tuesdays and Thursdays for teamNEMESIS Night Slide open lobby. it starts @ 10p PST so come out!

Back