Team NEMESIS | NEW RELEASE!! | Videos in 1st Post

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 139 comments
Brand New Video at the top of Page 1!!

Team NEMESIS - Summer Heat Drifting!! I hope you guys enjoy it.

Hell yeah gam that video came out great awesome editing man!

Represent Represent!!!

Great job Gam 👍

Very awesome video Gam. Great job.

agreed my man. the video editing is awesome. great job on the vid and appreciate the hard work you did for us.

Thanks guys!!! I am always happy to put these videos out! I just wish I had more time to do record!

New video is great Gam! 👍 Digging the Audioslave. Only thing missing was a white Challenger:sly:

Trying to find the *right* song is the hardest part of these videos! The actual video was done last Saturday, but it took until early this morning to decide on the song. Big E and I were sifting through several songs to fit the video. We had about 10 different songs that we were deciding between.

The Audioslave fit perfectly! I just picked it randomly going through my music collection and it just fit. Big E and I were trying to find something else but we kept coming back to that song...

Great job boss, I really enjoyed it! We appreciate you taking the time to record and to edit the videos! Can't wait for the next one :D

DGambino1
Trying to find the *right* song is the hardest part of these videos! The actual video was done last Saturday, but it took until early this morning to decide on the song. Big E and I were sifting through several songs to fit the video. We had about 10 different songs that we were deciding between.

The Audioslave fit perfectly! I just picked it randomly going through my music collection and it just fit. Big E and I were trying to find something else but we kept coming back to that song...

For real! In the end we both felt that the audioslave song was a great fit for the current video. I'm sure we'll be working on the next one. ;)

Loved the video. You Nemesis guys never fail to impress. I'm always amazed by you guys. I remember about a month ago I was drifting with Marcus and I had some of the greatest tandem runs I'd had in a while. Big props to the whole team, it's always a blast hanging with you guys and I hope we can chill again when I get my wheel back.

Loved the video. You Nemesis guys never fail to impress. I'm always amazed by you guys. I remember about a month ago I was drifting with Marcus and I had some of the greatest tandem runs I'd had in a while. Big props to the whole team, it's always a blast hanging with you guys and I hope we can chill again when I get my wheel back.

Thanks for compliment Proto! We are really glad to see this kind of feedback from the GTP community. We do our best to show respect to everyone and try to bring the GTP drift community together.

I know we can't wait for you to get your wheel back and get back on the GT5 track! 👍

Hell ya Gam. Great work on the promo video boss man. The editing looks great. I loved the part of cody, marc & cj getting in @ Autumn Ring. Awesome driving by everyone who was featured in the video. Can't wait to see all of you in the next video.

Oh yeah that was looking awesome E, i was loving when marc and kodi went behind the trees at like 3:35 or so.

Brand New Video Guys in the OP - the "Night Slide Chronicles."

Music was provided to us courtesy of our own Drift_Monkey_868! Hope you guys like it!

Good video. Next time show a little more than the same four cars. 👍 Other then that, great video and editing.

Nice video

Thanks Bayou!!

Good video. Next time show a little more than the same four cars. 👍 Other then that, great video and editing.

Thanks...

Yea the other shots that I was working with had lag hiccups in them so I had to chop out a lot of the scenes. Hopefully future episodes won't be plagued by lag.

Niiice (Fabs Voice)

Thanks JD!! 👍

Back