Team NEMESIS | *ORIGINAL* White Car Mob | Always Drama Free

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 678 comments
So, I'm visiting my folks right now, helping my dad with some renovations...been away from GT for a week now :(

Right now I'm sitting in front of the computer, desperatly trying to find motivation to keep watching FD Japan, which so far has been the biggest letdown I've ever experienced since I started watching drift comps (so far, it's actually worse than FDFL at OSW). I actually got so bored, I opened a new tab and started rewatching many of the old GTP drift videos...Drifts3x, Chill Sessions, etc, going all the way back to some of Gam's @Duman079's vids in GT5.

🤬 I miss you guys right now :lol: No matter how much I 🤬 on this game, it still has a power over me :bowdown:

I'll be heading back home tomorrow, hopefully I'll get a chance to jump online.

....I don't really know why I'm postimg this....I'm just so emotional right now :lol:

yeah bro i been hitting up GT more than AC and it has been much more fun. now that i can finally go from Race toDT and have no problems and still keep it smooth. I do miss the action tha t we have had over the years. I am still online strong and i been a few crazy lobbies that have some good new comers. I cant wait for all of us to just get on and kill it like before. Tho some of us cant do race lobbies anymore...cough cough...not naming names lol.

yeah bro i been hitting up GT more than AC and it has been much more fun. now that i can finally go from Race toDT and have no problems and still keep it smooth. I do miss the action tha t we have had over the years. I am still online strong and i been a few crazy lobbies that have some good new comers. I cant wait for all of us to just get on and kill it like before. Tho some of us cant do race lobbies anymore...cough cough...not naming names lol.
Yeah buddy! We need to get some sessions in.

As for the race mode / drift trial thing....

I still do it occasionally, but only in select cars....my absolute junk missile cars to be exact. I treat it like a car with unmodified steering angle. Anything that I treat like a purpose built drift car, I use in DT. That's just the little games I play in my head though.

I've said in the past, in race lobbies "I can't do it..."

I don't mean I physically can't. I can. What I mean, is that from a "drifting morals" point of view, it feels wrong. There is no slip angle! I feel like I'm doing a rolling burnout everywhere I go.

Anyways :lol: hopefully catch you in a few days bro. Gam, Rice, Work, Griff, Yumi, you, me...we still around :). Hopefully catch y'all soon!

So, I'm visiting my folks right now, helping my dad with some renovations...been away from GT for a week now :(

Right now I'm sitting in front of the computer, desperatly trying to find motivation to keep watching FD Japan, which so far has been the biggest letdown I've ever experienced since I started watching drift comps (so far, it's actually worse than FDFL at OSW). I actually got so bored, I opened a new tab and started rewatching many of the old GTP drift videos...Drifts3x, Chill Sessions, etc, going all the way back to some of Gam's @Duman079's vids in GT5.
You'd think they would change the section up a bit after last years dissapointing battles. I felt so bad for the guys that were low on power.

I wish I could drift with you guys! I still haven't repaired or replaced my ps4 :(

But I did just started playing AC online yesterday. It felt so good to tandem with people! GTDS-PL had a server up and it was just awesome times, lots of door-to-door action. @PUSH I'm still waiting for you fam! Finish redownloading everything so we can drift

You'd think they would change the section up a bit after last years dissapointing battles. I felt so bad for the guys that were low on power.
I know right!!

D1 abandoned that section a long time ago.

FD Fuji 2014 was pretty lame.

Honestly, how hard is it to fire up a copy of GT6 and find out for yourself how crappy that section is???

But, it's FD...same guys who thought OSW was a success, so what can we really expect

Ahh I miss the community too @twitcher. I'm desperatly waiting for some good drift games on PS4. Project Cars seems OK, but drifting isn't that good on it. At least NFS looks like the older NFSU or Midnight Club LA. So I might kill some time with that arcade action.

Sometimes I just do the same thing. Watch some old videos from GTP people like Gambino, king b, osr and a couple more. Those were some fun times.

All I have been done so far is playing Destiny, but I got bored of it now lol. Have to wait for the DLC. Hope to see you guys on PS4 soon. A full list of 100 people on PS3 was so much better than 300+ on PS4...

Hey guys as some know i was in a fight on july26th and i was sideblinded with brassknuckles and hit in the head with bottles as well as kicked in the face during the incident.I am a stubborn man and most men like me will never like to admit that something about us is weak or that we can be hurt...call it macho ego or whatever. But after waiting nearly 3 weeks i knew something was wrong because i couldnt speak and i didnt even know how to run my drift car on gt, it may sound silly or stupid but it was a sign something was wrong. The result is after days in the hospital I have multiple fractures in my face and had bleeding of the brain and swelling which was causing my speach and basic movement problems. i just got released but im not out of trouble yet. but thanks to all of my friends and family it boosted my ....im srry i cant think of the word but it made me stronger and i am grateful to have all of you as friends and family. PS i just tried to drift and i suck major right now.lol

Hey guys as some know i was in a fight on july26th and i was sideblinded with brassknuckles and hit in the head with bottles as well as kicked in the face during the incident.I am a stubborn man and most men like me will never like to admit that something about us is weak or that we can be hurt...call it macho ego or whatever. But after waiting nearly 3 weeks i knew something was wrong because i couldnt speak and i didnt even know how to run my drift car on gt, it may sound silly or stupid but it was a sign something was wrong. The result is after days in the hospital I have multiple fractures in my face and had bleeding of the brain and swelling which was causing my speach and basic movement problems. i just got released but im not out of trouble yet. but thanks to all of my friends and family it boosted my ....im srry i cant think of the word but it made me stronger and i am grateful to have all of you as friends and family. PS i just tried to drift and i suck major right now.lol

Hopefully you will make a full recovery soon. ! Get better soon Push. :)

Glad to hear your doing better my friend! Been sending lots of positive energy your way...hope to talk to you soon

Wow im like five years late but @PUSH bruh I'm so sorry all that went down, don't make me have to come to Nevada and fk somebody up! Lol I'm glad your condition is getting better though my dude
Was

And as for the rest of the nemesis fam, @fcpmarcus @rsgriff @RICEFREAK @twitcher @PUSH @iPutWorkn @DGambino1. And who forget my A1 from day1 haha @ShesSoYumi bruhhh I haven't talked to you in months I miss that pink Supra so much. I miss drifting with all of you sooo bad man, like I don't even wifi right now lol and I sold my ps3... Gosh hurry up GT7, I miss all those hours me and @iPutWorkn spent just killing different drift sections... Fun fun fun times

Last edited:
You guys have been the talk of the gt6 drifting community for a long time now.

I am the leader of Monji Motorsports and we have been in the community for about 3 months now but we made a name for ourselves. I see you guys have been successful for 5 years and still strong. I am wanting some advice because I use you guys as #teamgoals. Thank you in advance

What's good Fam and GTP! Saw this video in the Motorsports WTF thread, had to share it here.

Dori Dori, NASCAR style :)

Anyways, hope everyone is doing well. I'll sheepishly admit that I've been playing pCARS lately. It's a pretty damn good game, but it's is rough around the edges...lots of bugs and glitches (gives us GT vets a leg up on XBone and PC folk).

The toughest part was figuring out how to set up all the control settings, because out of the box, the controls feel like crap.

Car selection is mediocre...bad if you like road cars, good if you like racecars.

Track selection is amazing! I've gotten into watching a lot of racing lately...WTCC, BTCC, GT3, etc etc, and it's always great watching races on tracks I've played on...so the PCARS library introduced me to a huge number of new tracks. So far, Watkens Glen, Zolder, Imola, and Oulten Park are my favorites, and I've yet to drive on over half the tracks.

I haven't tried any drifting at all yet :(. After dialling in the controller, I can now hold a slide from apex to exit in cars like the BMW 1 Series, AMG Merc, and RUF. That's just messing around though, without a dedicated drift setup. Catching a slide is the toughest part, as the steering response feels extremely slow (that combined with running a low steering ratio to smooth out the DS4)

Also, not all the cars share the same tuning options. Example, you can't tune the Differential on the RUF, but you can on the BMW. Of course, there are no power upgrades for any car (aside from boost level), so there's no way to get a car like the 135 up to drifting levels of power.

Overall a great racing game, but not much of a "car" game, if that makes any sense

Hello there @PUSH ! I'm glad to see (read) that everything is going well. That most have being a tough time. Wishing you the best recovery! :cheers:

Just for everyone's information Push (Tama) recently has been sent to jail for some really big ********, I visited him through a web conference and he says that he misses you all, especially his team and Gran Turismo in general. He wants you guys to keep your heads up, and he'll be back soon. He's also doing pretty good at the current facility that he's at, he just misses playing GT, and seeing his family inside and outside of PSN, if you want to see any updates about how he's doing you can look at his Facebook page at
Tama Emelio-https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006454034900&tsid=0.7096771139959834&source=typeahead

Just for everyone's information Push (Tama) recently has been sent to jail for some really big ********, I visited him through a web conference and he says that he misses you all, especially his team and Gran Turismo in general. He wants you guys to keep your heads up, and he'll be back soon. He's also doing pretty good at the current facility that he's at, he just misses playing GT, and seeing his family inside and outside of PSN, if you want to see any updates about how he's doing you can look at his Facebook page at
Tama Emelio-https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006454034900&tsid=0.7096771139959834&source=typeahead

Someone shouldn't really 'be back soon' after what he did, just saying...

He is right tho and it's not an opinion, it's fact after those sort of charges you won't be out anytime soon
What the 🤬 do you guys not get about "keep this crap out of our team thread". This is not the place for those discussions. Smdh.

What the 🤬 do you guys not get about "keep this crap out of our team thread". This is not the place for those discussions. Smdh.
Sorry, you brought something up and we commented I thought that was how forums worked?

Edit: we haven't actually voiced our opinions on the matter

Latest Posts

Back