Team NEMESIS | *ORIGINAL* White Car Mob | Always Drama Free

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 678 comments
@twitcher you should jump back on one of these days. I'm 100% wheel now even though I still have no ebrake setup lol. GT is dead.

It is so dead, I have even been doing those random comps where friends vote for friends rather than actual watching/judging. I'm long past the point of caring lol.
I'm still alive haha.

Omg how did i stumble upon this.
It may sound weird but who is in charge of NEMESIS, or this thread. I must know
@DGambino1 and @fcpmarcus are still the leaders of NEMESIS, but we've basically been scattered to the wind :lol:

I think a few of the guys were on Assetto Corsa on the PC for a while, not sure about currently. As for GT6, not sure when the last time we were on was :S. Myself, I haven't played GT6 in close to a year...been on pCARS and ESO :lol:

I haven't kept in touch because I don't use Facebook that often, but I'm sure that once GT Sport comes out, a bunch of us will be back...I know I will be :)

Well im not sure if you remember me but i was in the OG squad. Back in GT5.
With Gam, Marc, Eric, Kody. I just randomly came across this somehow. Crazy that people are still on here! Lol
I have proof just in case :lol:

Attachments

• Fuji Speedway GT_1.jpg
    Fuji Speedway GT_1.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 32
With Gam, Marc, Eric, Kody. I just randomly came across this somehow. Crazy that people are still on here! Lol
I have all 4 on my FB. Like I said I haven't checked in recently, but they're around. I was texting back and forth with Kodi a few months ago.

I have Marc on snapchat lol. I tried going through old phones and **** to see if i still have Gambs number. I still have the86d number. And no offence but i havent really talked to you too much twitch, but i do remember your try-out lol.
I dont even have FB so thats out of the question for me.
Ill have to hook up with some homies on Asetto because i do have that on my PC. And if anyone still plays on PS you can definitely friend me, id love to talk and whatnot.

I have Marc on snapchat lol. I tried going through old phones and **** to see if i still have Gambs number. I still have the86d number. And no offence but i havent really talked to you too much twitch, but i do remember your try-out lol.
I dont even have FB so thats out of the question for me.
Ill have to hook up with some homies on Asetto because i do have that on my PC. And if anyone still plays on PS you can definitely friend me, id love to talk and whatnot.
I think I was a little after your time. I definitely remember the tryout though :lol: I'll jump on FB and let the guys know you were looking form them.

Are you calling me old?! Lol. But thanks a lot bud. Appreciate it. Hopefully whenever GTS and GT7 come out ill be on more. I really miss those old times, sliding all night. I really want to get back in it.

Gam told me one day..."Once your a member of NEMESIS, your always a member of NEMESIS" Yeah i had my ps3 stolen and then i was on Assetto corsa on PC. i just got back on gt6 2 days now and its funny how much things dont change. Jeff you and me gotta hit up some lobbies and show these rookies and young cats how its done.lol

I am sure we all will be waiting for gt sport and will be back into the swing of things

If any of you guys get a chance, feel free to add me on PSN at some point. So we can hook up when Sport drops and figure it all out together and **** lol.
My PSN is the same as my name on here.

Yo guys, im on GTS. If any of you guys are on at all let me know. Or just add me.
PSN: ABIOTIC91
Hope to hear from some of you soon

Wtf, how is my name different haha

Ahhh back on gtp. It's been awhile and really think we all need to kill it on AC gtSport gt6 and what ever else is out there.lol. We still kill it on gt. Griff and myself are on all the time.

Yooo im on a lot. You guys HAVE to add me.
ABIOTIC91
Iv been wanting people to slide with, plus we can all catch up!

Latest Posts

Back