• Thread starter troy
  • 27 comments

troy

(Banned)
I'm bored (as usual) and i was wondering which do you guys think is better:

Team oreca Viper
-or-
Corvette C5R

Well, choose your pick and tell me/us why u like it.

My personal favorite would have to be the viper.....cuz Vipers rock!!!!!!

Originally posted by jbschumacher
Better lap times come from the Oreca Viper.
True...but i must admit the corvette is fun to drive, i neglected the C5R when i first got this game cuz...i love vipers so i bought the viper, but now 98.8% done i love racing the C5R, almost a good as the Viper.

Oreca is better but you'll find alot of good racing out of both of them!

I like the Oreca marginarly better than the C5R

The Oreca Can Just about compete with the Big BOys like the Gt One and the R390, so I pick the Viper. The vette is nice but seems a bit saggy in the handling department. I swear My Z06 handles better.

I think the Oreca Viper is better. One, for the real life GT racing, it has better history. For the game, I think you can race it and handle any field. It is also easy to control and set up. It also looks cool. Is there a way to get the one from GT2 on the game? Probably not, always hope though. :D

I like the C5R, being tuned to 983hp is crazy and it still is damn fast, THIS HAS A CLASS TOP SPEED! I want to get viper soon as I can as this can be tuned over 1000hp, I like the look of both of them, they both look good.

Complete all golds in Amatuer to get VIPER ORECA GTS

:D

Attachments

• chevy.jpg
    chevy.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 60
Hey too cold, try the impreza on Cote d azur in ARCADE MODE with NO ASM or TRACTION CONTROL, so good drifting to be had!!!

m8 :D

Originally posted by ZEE
I like the C5R, being tuned to 983hp is crazy and it still is damn fast, THIS HAS A CLASS TOP SPEED! I want to get viper soon as I can as this can be tuned over 1000hp, I like the look of both of them, they both look good.

Complete all golds in Amatuer to get VIPER ORECA GTS

:D
My corvette c5r has over 1000hp, just like my viper

Corvette C5R all the way! My favorite car(when tuned right) You can probably guess why i'm saying this...

We can only guess :lol:

Now to think about it, I like both cars quite nicely. I drove the C5R for a race or 2, and it was wonderful. I haven't really drove the Oreca Viper, but I can imagine how nice that would be also.

Latest Posts

Back