Team Project D

• Thread starter SupraFly
  • 4,421 comments

SupraFly

(Banned)
well, this guy said he wanted to start an INitial D team/club deal, but he split, so now im starting one, u r numbered by the way u enter Project D, so post requests here.

oh yes I guess I'm lucky
I got the hachi roku!!!!

the project d form of the trueno!!!

carbon hood with the new trd engine

just got my white FC!!! gotta love rotary power! i'm just doin up the best drift settings on it now through trial and error on Complex String! i'll have some pics later!

p.s. - if anyone is a crazy detail freak like me, then the white FC rims are an all black 4-spoke design from Enkei...just to let ya know...

imprezza 22b ( bunta ) he he he ...... of evo 3 the EMPEROR

Attachments

• animation1.gif
    animation1.gif
    5.5 KB · Views: 1,474
i htink we should go all out on the cars and look at pics from initiald and put the rims form the original cars on the ones we buy

i already went all out and got them rims, and ride height, and wheel camber...now i only wish there was a pixelated custom paint program like the one from cool borders, so we could make the right stickers...

YOU BASTARD!!!.... Just kidding. :lol: The Black R32 would be my choice, but instead I'll hit up the Black FD from the most resent parts of the series. :cool:

Venom :cool:

it drifts so beuatiful :drool: i know its supposed to be a grip racing car, buts its a drift car now, i upload vids as soon as i can

lol make a turbo charged trueno so it'll be like the levin ^_^

man i wish there was an impreza wagon but i'll pick the.....S14...o dangit, they don't have Q's......uhhh MR2!!!!!

Question: What are we gonna do on this team?

Idea: we should create an opposing team to compete against?

Does it have to be only Initial-D vehicles? Because im in love with my RX-7 LM right now, its Green so it looks like a ReAni. car

ok i got an idea, for those who can do it, make a music vid of u drifting, whatever track, but u have to use the car u want to race on the team with

that will determine whos the best, and the worst, youll get a number starting with 1, we'll have a poll of who should get what number, all in favor say I!!!
note:it can be just little 10 second drifts at a time for the inexperienced........like me.........

Back