Team SUBSTANCE | Touge/Wangan/Drift | Now Hiring-er.. recruiting!

thats the beauty of our society, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, i only care about my reputation among my friends and could care less otherwise.

You need to care about the reputation of this website. Follow the rules.

You need to care about the reputation of this website. Follow the rules.

Acceptable Use Policy
Your use of any public discussion medium (collectively, the “forums”) hosted by GTPlanet and its affiliate sites indicates your acceptance of the GTPlanet Privacy Policy, those terms found on the registration page and in this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”). The AUP can be modified at any time, and your continued use of the forums indicates your acceptance of the modified terms.

By using these forums, you agree to the following:

•You will post all messages in English.
•You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
•You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group.
•You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.
•You will not post or link to content that is obscene or sexually oriented.
•You will not use profanity in the forums, nor link to content which contains offensive language without sufficient warning.
•You will not post advertisements or solicitations outside of designated areas or without proper authorization.
•You will not post any person’s private information within the forum but your own.
•You will, if asked by a representative of the forums, cease posting any content.
•You will not use these forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities.
•You will not use these forums to impersonate any person or entity, disguise the origin of any posting, nor collect or store personal data about other users.
•You will not use these forums for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, pirated commercial multimedia files, “cracks”, or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer software or systems.
•You will not attempt to access any protected section of the site, nor make any attempt to bypass or modify the features of the forum software.
•You remain solely responsible for anything found within your posts and agree to indemnify and hold GTPlanet and its affiliates, sponsors, or other partners and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to any material you post to or transmit through the forums.
•Violation of these rules may result in termination of your account or your ability to access the GTPlanet website, and your service provider(s) may be notified. GTPlanet expressly reserve our rights under the law to take any other actions we deem necessary, and may remove posts or withdraw membership at any time for any reason.
•GTPlanet “Premium” subscription fees are non-refundable.

where's no post two ideas after another or double post as you called it?

ok, well in the future i'll try to cram all my ideas into one post

You dont need to get an attitude. i was giving you a friendly reminder to edit your last post and put it in there. Someone from Substance will see you are the last post and will see all your ideas in 1 post. Makes it easier. Double posting is only for people who want to bump their threads to the top which you didnt need to. So just chill bro. And remember the reminder. 👍

I can just feel the love in the air, can't y'all?! Hahaha

And Che69velle, I'll be on tonight after work for some runs and tuning. I got some stuff to take care of with that GT-R too

I can just feel the love in the air, can't y'all?! Hahaha

And Che69velle, I'll be on tonight after work for some runs and tuning. I got some stuff to take care of with that GT-R too

ok thanks. guess its good to be friends of the thread creator lol.

we're gonna be running some hard shht tonight. been working my LF-A & Z06 Wangan tunes

i picked up a saleen s7 from the ucd that i'm gonna tune but to run with the 700pp+ cars but if it gives me the typical mr drivetrain issues i'll send her to one of the team needing a wangan beast.

you want any of your cars tuned? mob1990 has a growing list after i worked on a few of his

i been messing w/ a Mitsubishi GTO. got it <600PP. 225 under its own power, 250 w/ draft. its a se xy son'm'btch haha

i been messing w/ a Mitsubishi GTO. got it <600PP. 225 under its own power, 250 w/ draft. its a se xy son'm'btch haha

i have the 98' 3000gt vr4 usdm version of that car maxed out, i'll have to throw a wangan tune at it and race you lol, might also grab an LF-A or a bmw or mercedes to tune.

thats if the server is back up, i wanted to test my lotS r32 against you on my track, it holds the fastest lap behind my r8 in the 500pp class

Last edited:
che69velle
i have the 98' 3000gt vr4 usdm version of that car maxed out, i'll have to throw a wangan tune at it and race you lol, might also grab an LF-A or a bmw or mercedes to tune.

thats if the server is back up, i wanted to test my lotS r32 against you on my track, it holds the fastest lap behind my r8 in the 500pp class

I've been secretly tuning my R34 when no one's around lol. My LFA has been running under 7 minutes at Nürburgring, so an LFA v. LFA race would be sweet. I have the sickest shot of it spitting flames as my GT5 profile pic, take a look. I wanna upload it here. Sexiest thing!

Also , I got a new toy for cruising. You'll see it later on tonight if you're on.

I will be on tonight for mock-battles and LotS testing. Hoping to join the team.

Snake, mind if i tryout? Luckily, i still have two cars i used in LotS. I am looking for some kind of team to associate myself with that can help me improve upon my drifting technique and entries. Possibly sustaining longer drifts.

Snake, mind if i tryout? Luckily, i still have two cars i used in LotS. I am looking for some kind of team to associate myself with that can help me improve upon my drifting technique and entries. Possibly sustaining longer drifts.

Tryouts are usually open, stop by and show us what you can do. I personaly love to drift.

TehMasta23

Yeah, tryouts are generally open. Run with us and well help you improve if you got potential 👍
i just like going fast!

Last edited:
Today i get my high-speed internet installed. I'll post any relevant info afterwards as I'll be running full throttle today!

Got my high-speed internet today!! :D
Get my new laptop tomorrow
Getting USB flash by the weekend!

Happy Joy

Guess I'm on the team now.
This calls for a smiley face.:)
and a thumbs up.👍
and a wink:sly:
and whatever this is:dopey:
:embarrassed:

I edited this post, if you pm me what I changed you get gears.

Last edited:
Yeah on the touge, 500pp, usual lots rules.
3 members on each team, 1v1 battles. Team with the most wins, wins.
Tracks ushimine, Mt akin or sera de feira. ( nit on the speaking for that last 1.)

You decide which track.

Back